PDA

View Full Version : Bernard Hopkins vs James Toney!!

Punk Ass
09-23-2006, 04:33 PM
Who would win? I say Toney by unanimous dec, but I could see Toney KOing B-Hop

Greenish
09-23-2006, 05:37 PM
Right now at HW? B-Hop by boring decision, none of Toney's tricks would work on Hopkins. Both are fantastic boxers but old man has a much better gastank.

Afro
09-23-2006, 05:39 PM
Boring? Man B-Hop doesnt bore me neither does Toney I think it be an exciting fight why do you say it would be boring?

Punk Ass
09-23-2006, 05:47 PM
That would be a great fight. Hell I think that fight should happen, their both on the down slide of their career, but if people think Toney would just gas and not keep up with BHop are sadly mistaken, Toney has skills and I really think he wouild prepare for that fight above all others. I dont know who would win but I do know they can both hit each other and Toney has the power to KO BHop.

They both have a throw back fighting style and are very simular in technique

Greenish
09-23-2006, 08:07 PM
Boring? Man B-Hop doesnt bore me neither does Toney I think it be an exciting fight why do you say it would be boring?

Both are fantastic boxers and when two such meet it usually makes for a dull, tactical fight, at least for me. Still I would watch it, no question about it.

I don't think I was ever bored to Toney, even in a slow fight he does something to spice things up. However few of BHop's more tactical fights have almost put me to sleep. Not taking anything away from the man, he's without a question one of finest boxers ever and top5 MW.

Afro
09-23-2006, 08:15 PM
Both are fantastic boxers and when two such meet it usually makes for a dull, tactical fight, at least for me. Still I would watch it, no question about it.

I don't think I was ever bored to Toney, even in a slow fight he does something to spice things up. However few of BHop's more tactical fights have almost put me to sleep. Not taking anything away from the man, he's without a question one of finest boxers ever and top5 MW.
Oh u see I like techincal fights so it would be fun for me to watch