PDA

View Full Version : Randallman vs. Ortiz

matto
09-23-2006, 06:47 PM
this would be a horrible fight for tito he wouldnt be able to take kevin down and would eaither get beat on the ground or kevin actually has some good standup unlike tito and could easily ko tito as well. also i would like to see tito vs. henderson. henderson could easily out wrestle tito even though the size difference and would ko tito very very bad.

Afro
09-23-2006, 06:58 PM
Kevin Randleman I give him the edge in wrestling, I duno how many people do but I definently do, and there arent many LHWs in MMA that Tito has better stand-up then outside of the clinch, I think Randleman slams the piss outta Tito and ends the fight via GnP

matto
09-23-2006, 07:26 PM
plus randallman is a monster with sersous strength which means monsterous slams, but if he decided to use his wrestling as a defence, i could see him ko'ing tito, he actually stood pritty good with rampage and for being as good as a wrestler as he is has pritty good standup. tito is basically just a wrestler, now for being just a wrestler and his high status u would think that he would be the best wrester out there, but for being just a wrestler he isnt really good at all, there r a lot of better wrestlers out there and those wrestelrs r pritty much better at every other aspect as well.

matto
09-23-2006, 07:28 PM
it is weird about how many other lhw could easily take tito's spot and seek the pay that he gets skill wise, but it is all about the way he acts. bunch of bs, i hope the ufc cuts his pay a lot after he loses to chuck.

Afro
09-23-2006, 07:42 PM
this is where I feel bad for Kevin Randleman, he could of fought every guy that Tito has fought, and have the same.. if not better record then Tito Ortiz! not the case, he goes to Pride, fights the best HWs, fights the best LHWs, and has a bad record because of it.. the only loss of his I didnt like was Ron Waterman but that loss almost looked like a fluke, I dont think Waterman can beat Randleman that often once every blue moon.

But that is the road Randleman took and its a shame, he really could have Titos record, paycheck, and ranking if he would of taken Titos road.

AJL416AZ
09-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Randleman can do everything Tito does better then Tito.
the only edge i give Tito is in conditioning

he's a better wrestler, and i challenge anybody to prove me wrong. NCAA champion is a better credential then a jr college wrestler that didnt start.
he's much more explosive and much stronger, although he gasses after a couple rounds.
his standup can actually KO people, while Tito couldnt knock out a 8 year old girl

i think Randleman would just truck him, and GnP for a ref stoppage

killerinstinct
09-23-2006, 10:48 PM
Kevin Randleman by decision.Kevin has superior strength and wrestling and would definately win this fight.Kevin was even able to take Randy Couture down on more than one occasion in their fight.

Intellectual
09-23-2006, 11:46 PM
Randleman via TKO or decision

Afro
09-23-2006, 11:49 PM
this fight was suppose to go down in the UFC way back in the day wasnt it? anyone remember talks about that fight for Titos belt? I wish it would of happened, Randleman would of been champ and probably wouldnt have so many loses that he has today.

killerinstinct
09-24-2006, 12:40 AM
this fight was suppose to go down in the UFC way back in the day wasnt it? anyone remember talks about that fight for Titos belt? I wish it would of happened, Randleman would of been champ and probably wouldnt have so many loses that he has today.
Vitor Belfort I think it was had to pull out of a fight against Tito Ortiz at UFC 33.Tito Ortiz was given the option of fighting either Kevin Randleman,Chuck Liddell,or Vladimir Matyushenko.He chose Vladimir for obvious reasons.

Afro
09-24-2006, 12:42 AM
Vitor Belfort I think it was had to pull out of a fight against Tito Ortiz at UFC 33.Tito Ortiz was given the option of fighting either Kevin Randleman,Chuck Liddell,or Vladimir Matyushenko.He chose Vladimir for obvious reasons.
ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME RIGHT NOW?

WOW! what kind of fighter takes the easy road =/

killerinstinct
09-24-2006, 12:44 AM
ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME RIGHT NOW?

WOW! what kind of fighter takes the easy road =/
I don't know if it's completely true ,but I read this in an interveiw awhile back.I'll try to find a link somewhere.

killerinstinct
09-24-2006, 12:51 AM
here it is. http://www.thaformula.com/titoortizmmabadboy.htm

thaFormula.com - Then came your fight in Vegas with "The Phenom" Vitor Belfort. What happened with that fight?

Tito Ortiz - I was up in Big Bear man training and they called me 2 weeks prior to the fight saying that Vitor got injured. I was like "man this is the biggest fight in my life, what are you talking about Vitor got injured?" So I was like what do I do? So they said :alright we're gonna find 3 guys for you to fight and you got to pick one of the 3." So they gave me Chuck Lidell, Kevin Randleman, or Vladimir Matyushenko.

killerinstinct
09-24-2006, 12:55 AM
you should read the rest of the interview.It's some pretty funny shit.Here's an excert of the interview.

thaFormula.com - Now about Randleman…what exactly started the problem between you guys?

Tito Ortiz - He's just a jealous bastard. I think I was up in Big Bear for the Vitor fight and someone did an interview with me and said "so I heard Kevin Randleman is cutting down to your weight, what would you do?" I got "what would I do?", I said "nah what would he do? I wanna see the guy get off the steroids and see how he would like to fight at 205 pounds. I would like to see that man. He has nothing that impresses me and I would love to fight him, it wouldn't be a problem at all." So I think I got under his skin a little bit and you know what man I'm honest man. I'm an honest person and I say what's on my mind no matter what and Kevin didn't really like that. But I speak what's on my mind no matter what and I ain't gonna hold back anything for anybody man.

thaFormula.com - We feel the same way...

Tito Ortiz - So I had the choice of those first 3 fighters. I said "how about Randleman, he's ex heavyweight champion." They couldn't find him for about another week. He wasn't answering no phone calls or anything at all so that fight wasn't happening. I didn't wanna fight Vladimir 'cause I knew he was a tough wrestler but I didn't really know anything about him. So I said "okay why don't you guys put the Chuck Lidell thing together," then all of a sudden my manager who was actually both of our managers called back and said "Chuck doesn't wanna do that right now, no way."

thaFormula.com - So chuck turned it down?

Tito Ortiz - Yeah, cause he didn't train for me.

thaFormula.com - Yeah 'cause I always hear from a lot of people how you kept ducking Chuck?

Tito Ortiz - That's funny cause it was never a factor of ducking Chuck, it was that I thought of this guy as my friend man and it was never a factor of fighting him and until that fight is when I said "okay now this is gonna be a factor of me and him fighting each other," and before I never did wanna fight him just because of him being a friend. I never wanna give a friend a beating but it seemed like after UFC 33 it just started building more and more to where I was like "alright this is gonna have to happen no matter what now."

thaFormula.com - What exactly went down with you and Lee Murray?

Tito Ortiz - I'll tell you exactly what happened. We're at a club, we're all drinking and everything and it was an open bar and we were hammered. I'm in an Armani suit with dress shoes that are slippery on the bottom. We come out of the club, one of my friends jumps on Pat Militechs back just playing around with him. Pat throws him off and Pat's all "come on man get off me," and one of the guys with Lee Murray said something and my friend ended up getting punched in the face and he got knocked out on the concrete and he was out. So Lee Murray and all his friends started hitting him in the head. So I came walking out of the club and I see this happening, I'm like "what the hell, who's getting pummeled on the ground?" I look and it's my best friend. I'm like "you got to be fucking joking me." The first person I grabbed was Lee Murray. I clinched him and kneed him a couple of times and then Chuck Lidell comes out and he swings at one of the guys and it was mayhem, it was on. Then Lee took off running so I went to go chase him and he turned around and put up his fist and I went to go stop and I slid right into him and he hit me with a one-two and kicked me in the head. He said he knocked me out…he never knocked me out and I guess it all started from then. 'Cause he kept talking about "oh I knocked Tito Ortiz out in England." He rode on my coattail the whole time and that's the only reason he's fighting in the UFC right now is 'cause of that. It's like now I'm gonna squash the kid just because of how much smack he's been talking. I can't wait!

matto
09-24-2006, 06:13 AM
its not only randallman that can take titos spot, a lot of guys could, its sickening how much he gets paid. but randallman would pose a threat to almost any top hw or lhw. beat cro cop once. had a good fight with rampage. didnt lose to liddell, although he probably would have later on. and almost beat fedor had fedor not ducked his head on that monsterous slam. he is a better wrestler, and is stronger and delivers a stonger slam, and has better standup. but tito does have better conditioning but that doesnt make up for it. i hope the ufc changes things for tito once he loses to liddell again. he gets all his demands fofilled. and isnt even the best, and doesnt he get paid the 2nd most in the ufc only under chuck?

matto
09-24-2006, 06:19 AM
thats a bunch of bs. i dont know who im pissed off at more, tito or dana. after tito gets ktfo by chuck. the ufc should kick him.
he goes to pride where he fights, wand, shogun, randallman, cro cop, nog, ninja, coleman, fedor, arona, yushido, i would be betting that he would lose every one of those fights. for being just a wrestler, tito basically sucks, if ur going to bascially just be a wrestler in mma, ud have to be at olompic level. that pic was so funny of tito crying after his fight with couture.

killerinstinct
09-25-2006, 06:14 AM
comments like those and him ducking fighter is the reasons I hate Tito.