-kendall
-rory
-ed

light heavyweight
-jesse
-bisping
-josh
-matt

First off, in the episode preview, they said something about team-mates fighting each other. I'm guessing it'll be in the LHW division because it's so heavy on team ortiz w/3 and 1 from team shamrock.

I'm thinking Kalib vs. Kendall in the MW finals and Bisping vs. Matt in the LHW finals.

although there are rumors that Matt might not even continue and they might bring back Mike Nickels. In that same episode preview they show someone coming through the door and they all cheer. who knows...

steven_spw
06-03-2006, 04:55 PM
I wasnt impressed by Matt in that fight really.. I thought he was gonna do alot better than what he did. But I'm not sure who will end up winning it, I seen what your talkin' about when someone comes back. I'd love for it to be Luke Cummo! Has he had any MMA fights since he lost to Joe?

Afro
06-03-2006, 04:59 PM
I wasnt impressed by Matt in that fight really.. I thought he was gonna do alot better than what he did. But I'm not sure who will end up winning it, I seen what your talkin' about when someone comes back. I'd love for it to be Luke Cummo! Has he had any MMA fights since he lost to Joe?
beat Von Flue at UFN 4

killerinstinct
06-03-2006, 04:59 PM
his standup wasn't the best ,but it was better than expected.we've seen worse standup on tuf-diego,stevenson,others and cummo was on tuf2 he can't be on tuf3 plus he's a smaller 170 guy.why would he want to fight at 185?i still see matt and bisping in the finals.

bobbybennett
06-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Kalib and Bisping(though I wouldn't be too surprised to see Matt win).

Axle13
06-05-2006, 08:46 PM
Being unaware of who's matched up in the semis, I'm thinking Kalib and Ed, as well as Mike Bisping and Matt (hopefully he heals up good in the months between taping and the live finale)

mattsoper
06-05-2006, 09:09 PM
I like Kalib and Kendall in the finals...but part of me thinks that they are gonna want to put ed and Kendall up against each other in the finals....I hope they don't waste Kendall and Kalib on a semi fight...that is a fight worthy of the finally

As for the Leightheavy weights...Bisping looks liek a clear cut winner at this point...Josh just didn't look to great....Jesse lost to Noah so who says he could beat bisping...and matt looked sloppy in his first fight which makes me doubt him until he shows that he is that good....I think that the fighter who comes back is matt...I think they were trying to trick everyone..I alos think that jesse could be a great fighter and would like to see him step up and have a good fight

But as for semi matchup I would liek to see

Kalib VS Ed
Rory VS Kendall

Bisping VS Josh
Matt VS Jesse

AudieMurphy1
06-11-2006, 12:06 AM
middle wieght i'm going with ed

light heavyweight i'm going with bisping, although my gut tells me josh may make me regret that pick

FidgitUK
06-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Bisping- not only do I have to back the brit being one but I honestly think hes got the package to win. Any other Uk'rs noticed that on the friday night airing on bravo the fighter that they have on the fade in with the union jack draped over him that drops to the floor is him?? A good sign me thinks :P And even though though Jesse lost I'm hoping he beats Josh (dont think its gonna happen) but being a former wrestler (I grew up and went to high school in the states, wrestling in the Uk not so hot :P) there is a bit inside me that has to root for him.

Ed or Kendall (sorta obvious). Fan of kendall and I'm fairly certain he's now traiing with Ortiz as swear Tito mentioned something at UFC 59. Ed well he can grate on you but something about him I like and I dont think we saw he's top game on the Danny fight. Hopefully see more with Rory.

lilburky824
06-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Mike & Rory are going to be the winners , i think i do not like rory but i think he is the best middle weight there, ed herman is not as good as everyone says he is i was not impressed at all by his fight with danny , an now that matt is gone there is no one that can even give mike B. a run for his money at all an matt didnt do so hott himself fighting Mike N. , Mike B. is the only one that seems to have the skill to be a UFC fighter.