PDA

View Full Version : Naga

tapper
04-03-2008, 12:21 PM
going to the NAGA worlds this weekend. Anybody else going, anyone ever been.

booska21
04-04-2008, 08:47 AM
I went to the naga new englands last year, and wow its a whole different level of fighters then your regular tourney. I went 1-1 there. good luck

Ramma
04-04-2008, 10:42 AM
I plan on being there.. but no guarantees. I have a bit of a hectic weekend coming up.

Kimuras"R"Us
04-05-2008, 02:09 PM
I was at the Arnold Classic NAGA event. It was great in that there were a lot of people in most weight classes. I had 4 fights which made it worth the money. Good comp too.

tapper
04-07-2008, 01:45 PM
just got back this morning, great tourney, great turnout the place was packed. that was by far the largest tourney i've been too, the skill level was fantastic, alot of wrestlers, i met people from all around north america, soaked in as much as possilbe, and rumor around the venue was that there was a couple of guys who play in the nfl, and some TUF dudes competing as well. quickest match was 4 sec's, a joke really.

some sidenotes.
congrats to my son for taking gold. 3 good matches, sub, sub, points. ( boy, i know you still come on this site, lol)
newark is a dump, if it wasn't for the prudential center the town is a right-off. sorry. ( we went to the devil's ranger game, crazy)
and can someone tell me why Canadian money is still not accepted in the states.:headscratch:

if anyone has any questions feel free. i'll try to post some pics and vid's soon.