PDA

View Full Version : GREAT NEWS: De La Hoya - Trinidad 2

Afro
09-24-2006, 12:24 AM
http://www.boxingtalk.com/pag/article9739.html

Punk Ass
09-24-2006, 12:50 AM
I heared about this but I dont knwo about that 70/30. If I was Trinidad I might not agree. That's a smack in the face after he beat DLH. Even though I don't think Tito really won, but the fact is he does. And if I did I would tell DLH to take that contract and shove it up his ass, im sure Tito is very comfortable, besides it's probably like$100 to even doller here(don;t quote me on that)

Luis Cruz
09-24-2006, 01:09 AM
It's not happening don't get excited. lol First like he said no way Tito takes 30% and 2nd Tito made it VERY clear it would have to be at 160lbs or it wasn't happening.

Punk Ass
09-24-2006, 01:12 AM
It's not happening don't get excited. lol First like he said no way Tito takes 30% and 2nd Tito made it VERY clear it would have to be at 160lbs or it wasn't happening.

Your right, I remember that. I think that means Tito has been lifting some serious weights or he thinks he can pull off a B-Hop since DLH is horrible at 160 and Tito has knocked a couple of MWs out.

Luis Cruz
09-24-2006, 01:23 AM
Your right, I remember that. I think that means Tito has been lifting some serious weights or he thinks he can pull off a B-Hop since DLH is horrible at 160 and Tito has knocked a couple of MWs out.

That's exactly why! lol

Afro
09-24-2006, 01:25 AM
=( I was hopin for this fight, it woulda made a lot of cash, been good for boxing, and it would be nice to see De La Hoya beat Trinidad

Luis Cruz
09-24-2006, 01:29 AM
I'd rather have PBF vs Oscar, that's more intriguing and new. The only question is what weight? 147 or 154....Oscar claims he's best at 147 but something tells me he'll push to do it at 154 knowing Mayweather will be treading new waters and have to carry that weight with him while he still is great and has a power advantage at that weight. Let's all cross our fingers for May 5th like Oscar says!

Afro
09-24-2006, 01:41 AM
I'd rather have PBF vs Oscar, that's more intriguing and new. The only question is what weight? 147 or 154....Oscar claims he's best at 147 but something tells me he'll push to do it at 154 knowing Mayweather will be treading new waters and have to carry that weight with him while he still is great and has a power advantage at that weight. Let's all cross our fingers for May 5th like Oscar says!
oh no question id kill for PBF vs Oscar I just want that fight to be made OFFICIAL

Greenish
09-24-2006, 02:38 AM
I'm only one who isn't excited about this(in case it happens)? Tito has already retired 2x and now looks to cash for the final time...sorry, both were greats in their prime but they should have has rematch and then prolly trilogy 5-6 years ago, not now!