PDA

View Full Version : If Tim Sylvia fought Cro-Cop...

JimmyMoore
09-25-2006, 07:16 PM
I've been thinking about this match-up for a while now and the more I think about it, the more interesting it seems. Obviously, this fight isnít going to the ground. So you have the phenomenal striker, Cro-Cop, against the decent striker with an extreme reach and size advantage, Sylvia. Cro-Cop would have to find a way to get inside of Tim's reach and counter, but he also has an equalizer in his concrete pillar of a left leg. I really donít know?
What do yall think?

kickass32
09-25-2006, 07:19 PM
I think Cro Cop would throw alot of leg kicks until Sylvia was weakened, and then he would beable to get inside the reach advantage easier, and eventually KO him.

kowarrior
09-25-2006, 07:19 PM
I'd like to see it. Tim has a good sneaky straight right. So CroCop would have to be careful of that. Cro would have to throw his kick really high to catch Tim's head. I'd go with CroCop by KO.

paintstik
09-25-2006, 07:22 PM
I think cro-cop would body and leg kick him until he just fell down.

killerinstinct
09-25-2006, 07:22 PM
Crocop would fuck him up with body kicks and leg kicks.Tim would have a big punchers chance though.

paintstik
09-25-2006, 07:24 PM
hehe...Looks like we had the same idea there.

tapper
09-25-2006, 07:40 PM
agreed, cro-cop would eventually wear him down and knock his head off.

domination
09-25-2006, 08:30 PM
cro cop would turn into a lumber jack and chop, chop, chop away

Afro
09-25-2006, 08:33 PM
Cro-cop would KO him in the first round

remember AA knocked him down in the first two fights they were in, Cro-cop possesses more KO power then AA the same would happen.. the fight wouldnt go to round 2.

scottsec
09-25-2006, 08:39 PM
cro cop would turn into a lumber jack and chop, chop, chop away
Excactly. In tims last fight aa kicked the crap out of him a few times, then jst stopped. I never understood why. They stung tim pretty good. You knw cro will wear it out. Those leg kicks hurt.

WadoKai
09-25-2006, 09:00 PM
Crocop would pick Sylvia apart, and I have no doubt that Crocop could still kick Tim Sylvia in the side of the face.

As long as Crocop respects Tim's size and ability, then Mirko would take Tim apart slowly, but end the match in a vicious beatdown.

You know the UFC would stop that fight after Crocop rocked Sylvia then fed him 5 or 10 hammerfists on the matt. Not like PRIDE who let Josh Barnett eat about 20, then let them battle on.

Fuck I love PRIDE.

I'm not convinced that a few leg kicks from Crocop wouldn't shatter Tim Sylvia's womanly bird legs.

FFFRpickup
09-26-2006, 12:09 AM
c-mon guys don't count tim out....you can't compare a fight with AA to a fight with cro-cop. Think about it... liddell knocked out randleman with one shot and randleman knocked out cro-cop with one shot soooooo using a different fighter comparison....chuck liddell will simply knock out cro-cop with a jab! right?.....wrong! bottom line.....tim silvia can punch hard and he can kick.....cro-cop can't move like AA so if they go toe-to toe....don't blink..it's anybodys fight!!! my 2 cents.

brytown24
09-27-2006, 03:05 AM
cro cop is an incredible striker and has some of the strongest kicks in the sport...tim sylvia is fat and boring(UFC needs better fighters for the heavyweight division)

cro cop knocks him out in the 1st round after many leg kicks:banghead:

Punk Ass
09-27-2006, 03:10 AM
c-mon guys don't count tim out....you can't compare a fight with AA to a fight with cro-cop. Think about it... liddell knocked out randleman with one shot and randleman knocked out cro-cop with one shot soooooo using a different fighter comparison....chuck liddell will simply knock out cro-cop with a jab! right?.....wrong! bottom line.....tim silvia can punch hard and he can kick.....cro-cop can't move like AA so if they go toe-to toe....don't blink..it's anybodys fight!!! my 2 cents.

CroCop moves better that AA and has better stand up..World Class Kickboxer!!>very good stand up

edc81
09-30-2006, 09:38 PM
Cro Cop will kick his face in

Masscore
09-30-2006, 11:53 PM
I think Cro-Cop would wint he fight. But it also wouldn't surpise me if Sylvia KOed him. The guy does have heavy hands and wins a lot of his matches by KO. So I think Cro-Cop would be the heavy favorite and would take this fight. Still wouldn't be too far-fetched to see Syliva KO him.

adriandmangan
10-01-2006, 08:34 PM
I've been thinking about this match-up for a while now and the more I think about it, the more interesting it seems. Obviously, this fight isnít going to the ground. So you have the phenomenal striker, Cro-Cop, against the decent striker with an extreme reach and size advantage, Sylvia. Cro-Cop would have to find a way to get inside of Tim's reach and counter, but he also has an equalizer in his concrete pillar of a left leg. I really donít know?
What do yall think?

i think silva would leave on a stretcher, mir beat him easy, and crocop and fedor are by far the 2 best fighters in the world, never mind heavy weight

Livebyit_Fightbyit
10-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Crocop by KO. Seriously i would rather see AA versus CC that cc vs. tim. AA is quicker than Tim and would match up better size wise with Mirko. That would be my heavyweight matchup to see...... Other than Mirko vs. Fedor II. Put Josh back in there against Tim or put mark hunt in. The Jeff Monson fight should be good but definetly bring in some more heavyweights.

vigorspeed
10-11-2006, 02:32 AM
Cro-Cop All Day Long, PERIOD! :fingersmilie:

TheFire
10-11-2006, 03:19 AM
CroCop 1st Round KO Left High Kick. End Of That.