PDA

View Full Version : Whats so special about ED Herman????

Ortiz-Hughes_UFC KINGS07
06-04-2006, 12:28 PM
He claims that he the best fighter. As far as i am concerned, he didnt impress me. Ive seen better. And for him to claim he'll fight tito.:bsflag: id like to see it happen. He will get owned. He only had that easy win because Danny was one of the weakess and had no ground skills. Danny did rock his ass though.

bobbybennett
06-05-2006, 10:22 AM
Ginger kids always talk a big game cuz they got picked on alot when they were little. I wasn't impressed with him either.

Noob
06-10-2006, 04:36 AM
Even Tito said at one point that when he was picking who he wanted on his team, that he didn't realize who Ed was. He said it as if Ed were someone to know about. Could have been ring rust, but he did not look impressive in his fight. Not that he had to do much though, Danny was as one-dimensional as it gets.

Masscore
06-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Nothing at all. I don't think he is going to win, it wouldn't even surpise me if Rory beats him. It looks like he makes a big mistake in the next episdoe and that is pissing off your oppenant before a fight. So now Rory is gonna come out swinging with nothing to lose because he "shouldn't" win the fight. If he loses no big deal because he is suppose to, and if he wins he shows the whole world that Herman is a joke. And we all know that a fight can be decided with a single punch, knee or kick. The real finals was Kendall vs. Kalib. And when it comes to the finale Kendall is going to beat whoever wins the next fight.

Mastiff_owner
06-10-2006, 01:28 PM
As i am sure everyone knows Ed trains with team quest and randy Couture. I am sure he has some skills and he may be one of those guys that does not want to give too much away to the competition. If he only had to do a minimal amount of work to beat Danny why show all his skills? Make the other team think he has holes in his game so they open up other ways for him to win. Anyone can get caught so you never know who is going to win the better more well rounded fighter doesn't always win. See silvia v arlovski. Ed is prob the best left of the WW.

Afro
06-10-2006, 01:40 PM
Special Ed..

there isnt anything special about him, he builds himself up to be great to strike fear in his opponents lal part of his game plan, but Kendall is gonna KO him.

Matt Boone
06-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Herman is the real deal. I think he underestimated Abaddi, knew of his lack of skills and tried having a big coming out party for his national TV debut. He was too worried about looking good in winning instead of just winning. That all changed one punch into the fight, as then he knew he had someone in front of him that if nothing else was in shape and ready to give it a go. On paper, that would probably be the biggest mismatch of the season you could book, aside from Bisping/Pointon, which is coming up next week lol.

Riverspeed2d
06-10-2006, 06:08 PM
He's alot of talk, I don't see him saying this stuff in front of the other guys when they were there. He goes on like 'Oh, I'm so wild and stuff, but the ones who've actually caused more mischeive in the house were Kalib, Bisping, Kendall, Tait anyone but him.

Kemo
06-10-2006, 08:08 PM
I'm not a big Kendall fan, but he's my pick for middleweight.

I skate with awesome skaters, but that doesn't mean I'm someone a sponsor would look at. Just because he trains with Couture or whoever doesn't prove anything. If he whips Rory and Kendall's respective asses, then yeah, he's the real deal.

I don't remember who he said it to, but on the episode where he fought Danny, he was hyping himself up at the house and asked the dude who was in the room with him "What are you gonna do when I'm staring at YOU across the cage?" I hope he fucking gets sent home with a rupture.

AudieMurphy1
06-10-2006, 11:24 PM
i'm taking hot head ed to take his wieght

greshamfighter
06-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Watch Kendall groves fight with joe riggs at rotr5. Riggs gnp'd his ass the whole fight. Ed is a way better grappler/wrestler than riggs