PDA

View Full Version : koscheck vs. hughes or gsp or penn wichever he has the biggest chance of beating

icemanct
09-26-2006, 02:49 AM
i hate kos but that kid has improved a lot,you think he could beat hughes penn or gsp

Afro
09-26-2006, 02:54 AM
Hughes.. No

Gsp.. Hell no

Penn... HELLLLLLLLLL No

leelandk
09-26-2006, 06:41 AM
His best chance for a win would be against BJ. BJ's biggest weakness is cardio, and Kos always seems to be in shape. I'm not saying I would ever favor Kos over BJ though.

AJL416AZ
09-26-2006, 08:24 AM
nope

Kos has improved greatly, and he's young. hes got a good camp, but he needs time before being considered good enough for any of those cats. people rate him below Diego, who i also think would lose to the top 3 in convincing fashion

Livebyit_Fightbyit
09-30-2006, 06:13 PM
Hughes.. No

Gsp.. Hell no

Penn... HELLLLLLLLLL No

my sentiments exactly

JR OUT!!!!!!!

icemanct
10-02-2006, 12:52 AM
no one will be able to out wrestle him except maybe hughes.and he has gotten better on his feet as well

strife
10-02-2006, 02:29 AM
He would lose 1st round in every one of those matchups.....if you think otherwise you are wayyyyy too far up Koscheck's ass.

icemanct
10-02-2006, 02:52 AM
He would lose 1st round in every one of those matchups.....if you think otherwise you are wayyyyy too far up Koscheck's ass.like i said i hate koscheck.just puttin up somethin cause im bored never said he would beat any of them,just seein how yall think he would do.:fingersmilie:

strife
10-02-2006, 03:10 AM
Haha, wasn't directed at you in any way...just a general statement :grinsmile26:

JPeezy
10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Kos is one hell of a wrestler. I dont think any of those guys could KO Kos standing up. On the ground they probably wont be able to outwrestle and ground n pound him. I think Hughes and GSP would eventually catch him slipping up and get a submission. I think Kos could beat Penn by decision possibly.

Livebyit_Fightbyit
10-10-2006, 08:31 PM
first of all....... FINALLY JR HAS COME BACK TO MMANEW FORUMS. now that that's out of the way. Kos is a great wrestler but that's about it. though he has improved standup wise he has not improved enough to beat any of these three men i would love to see any of these three fights but KOS would not.

gracie jui-jitsu guy
10-13-2006, 05:42 AM
I can't stand Koscheck, he showed his true colors on TUF, a lowdown, dirty snake in the grass. But I have to admit, he'll pose a serious challenge to Hughes eventually. He's a 4 time division 1 All-american, Hughes is only a two time. He may be able to outwrestle Hughes but if he's not careful, Hughes could catch him in a submission. But what if Koscheck decides to keep the fight standing? He's vastly improving his stand-up, he dropped GSP's training partner Goulet with ease. I think his striking will only get better. Him being a 4 time division 1 all-american, he may be the one dude Hughes can't take down (besides an in-shape B.J. Penn). If Hughes can't take Kos down he'll have to trade with him on the feet and that's where I see Kos winning. He is definitely a legitimate future threat to Hughes title. And I think it would be a fight where I'd actually have to give the edge to Kos, much as I dislike him.