PDA

View Full Version : Tried arsenic!

Ifightforaliving
05-05-2008, 02:25 PM
I wanted to drop about 10 lbs and my friend that works at the health food store recommended this. I tried and the first few days I felt tweaked out. But I also noticed that I could push an extra 15 on my max bench and I could run flat out for 2 miles without slowing. My cardio has always been good but in the last three weeks its rediculous. I ended up dropping 15 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks without any change in diet. I would recommend this if you are having a hard time dropping some weight. Also 3 friends of mine are trying wu-yi tea to lose weight one has dropped 25 lbs in 3 weeks and the other is down 4 pants sizes and 26 lbs in the same. I have been trying it and it gives one hell of an energy boost and I sleep better with no crashes. It also controls my appetite and cravings.

pillow
05-05-2008, 09:16 PM
hm. Ive never heard of this. Arsenic is dangerous stuff it makes glycolysis stop...

Why not snag some Clen?

ChuckBooty
05-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Why not snag some Clen?

Exactly...it's much easier to get over the Internet and works 100 times better.

upinsmoke
05-06-2008, 02:05 AM
why not eat a sandwich and lift some dumbells seems to work good haha

Warchief
05-07-2008, 12:33 PM
It also controls my appetite and cravings.

There's one advise that i can give to controll cravings...drink 1 or 2 glasses of water, 10 minutes before you eat...just to minimise you're meal.

ChuckBooty
05-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Can anyone give more info on Clen?

What is it used for, what does it do?

Clenbuterol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clenbuterol#Human_use)

You can order here (there are other places...but I've ordered from here and they're reliable and legit)
Innovative Research Clenbuterol 60ml (http://estore.websitepros.com/1786938/Detail.bok?no=73)

Ifightforaliving
05-08-2008, 01:11 PM
Clenbuterol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clenbuterol#Human_use)

You can order here (there are other places...but I've ordered from here and they're reliable and legit)
Innovative Research Clenbuterol 60ml (http://estore.websitepros.com/1786938/Detail.bok?no=73) Ok so what kind of results did you see? and I am not sure about pumping this shit into myself I prefer all natural,or at least human shit, but did you see any side effects? I have a friend who is overweight like crazy and he can't get it off he goes to the gym and eats right do you think it will help?

pillow
05-08-2008, 02:14 PM
As far as I understand, clen raises your body temperature *some* (this depends on the person, dose, etc.) so that your ability to literally BURN fat is raised

I havent tried it but I wouldn't be so eager to purposely give myself a fever. But it's popular amongst bodybuilders.

Arsenic, if it really is the same as the arsenic that poisoned Napoleon, is way more sinister. So "energy" in your body is ATP -- adenosine tri phosphate -- so aresenic has similar characteristics to phosphorous, and it will replace the phosophorus at a certain stage in this energy making process, making your energy-making capabilities less than half as effective. This means you're body has to work at least twice as hard to stay alive, therefore burning more fat. I presume.

"Hydroxycut" and other products listed as "fat burners" are called "thermogenics" -- meaning that they raise your body temperature.

Stimulant usage also works well for weight loss, which is why a skinny guy looks "coked out." Some people who are prescribed or take adderol
(dextroamphetemine complex) on purpose lose weight because it cuts your appetite so much.

The previous standard in bodybuilding weight loss was what people called ACE -- the combination of aspirin, caffeine and ephedra. That's the route I would take to lose weight, it seems the safest

Ifightforaliving
05-08-2008, 07:35 PM
arsenic is a thermogenic you can buy at gnc not the poison

POINDEXTER
05-09-2008, 07:20 PM
The previous standard in bodybuilding weight loss was what people called ACE -- the combination of aspirin, caffeine and ephedra. That's the route I would take to lose weight, it seems the safest

What combination is correct?

Also, is there any way to lose weight while maintaining a fair sized drinking habit?

Brutus
05-10-2008, 07:46 PM
What combination is correct?

Also, is there any way to lose weight while maintaining a fair sized drinking habit?

I had a buddy in college that was about 70lbs over weight and he was determined to drop the weight or at least some of it. He went out about 4 nights a week and was normally pretty wasted. He swore by vodka and water and Bacardi and Diet coke. he ate healthy and worked out as many times a week as he drank. He ended up losing 55lbs over the course of 18 months or so. I was pretty astonished at the before and after pics but he did it, good for him. Oh, and he says if the liquor you drink is clear it has less calories. I wouldn't necessarily say that is true but he did lose the weight.

POINDEXTER
05-10-2008, 10:34 PM
I had a buddy in college that was about 70lbs over weight and he was determined to drop the weight or at least some of it. He went out about 4 nights a week and was normally pretty wasted. He swore by vodka and water and Bacardi and Diet coke. he ate healthy and worked out as many times a week as he drank. He ended up losing 55lbs over the course of 18 months or so. I was pretty astonished at the before and after pics but he did it, good for him. Oh, and he says if the liquor you drink is clear it has less calories. I wouldn't necessarily say that is true but he did lose the weight.

I'm gonna try it.

pillow
05-12-2008, 01:12 PM
Drinking stops your body from making new proteins, so if you work out and then immediately leave to go out, they pretty much cancel each other out.

But yeah! Try and go to vodka or gin and you'll be ok, I bet.

I've always wondered what marijuana does to your muscles

And as far as ACE is concerned, I have never tried it. Here's what wikipedia says, ECA stack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_stack)

ninjastix
05-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the info, I can't lose weight for anything...

Apparently I have no problem putting on muscle but my weight will not go down... Last night I did 1200 calories between an elliptical and the treadmill... murder on the knees when you're at my weight so I've been trying to find something credible to see if I can jump start my metabolism...

I'll talk to my trainer about this stuff...

Esox Express
05-20-2008, 06:57 PM
arsenic is a thermogenic you can buy at gnc not the poison

Do you mean Arson? I think you have some people confused

Bodybuilding.com - Muscle Asylum Project Arson - Torch Fat! On sale now! (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/map/arson.html)

Ifightforaliving
05-20-2008, 11:37 PM
naw its arsenic thats what the bottle says anyways

kc56
07-16-2008, 05:01 PM
Ifightforaliving,

If it is the stuff you and I talked about, it is called Arson by Muscle Asylum Project. It comes in what looks like a huge prescription bottle and the pills are green and black. Arsenic is rat poison.

I am currently using it, have noticed better work outs, losing fat and having much better cardio. I think I'm at about 6-9 lbs lost and am about 2/3rds through with my bottle. My friend that reccomended it lost 20 lbs in 30 days and says it was pretty much all fat.

What I like best about it is that I don't feel all "cracked out" when I am on it like other supplements I have tried. Also, I tried Clen and absolutely hated it. I was sweating and felt like I was going to die, and felt super cracked out. I still have a half a bottle and will never touch the shit again.

Arson so far gets my top approval for fat-burner.

Also, Ifight, if you are looking to add to your bench, or for anyone who lifts, Gakic is awesome.

Ifightforaliving
07-16-2008, 06:15 PM
Yeah I am trying Arson now. But the stuff I was using was called arsenic. I was like wtf isn't that poison? My friend has it at this healthfood store he works at.