PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else read Matt Serra's blog?

Kewl144
09-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Just wondering if anyone else reads it? Here's the link incase anyone didnt know it existed; http://blogs.trb.com/sports/specialevent/ultimate_fighter/blog/

duran
09-26-2006, 11:17 PM
Thanks man! I eat that shit up.

Boo
09-27-2006, 12:01 AM
Just wondering if anyone else reads it?

I do now. Just added it to my favorites. Thanks Kewl144, I didn't even think to look for it. With Matt's personality and bluntness, it's gotta be a good one.

Captain Miserable, yuk yuk yuk.

txbudoka
09-27-2006, 12:05 AM
Just wondering if anyone else reads it? Here's the link incase anyone didnt know it existed; http://blogs.trb.com/sports/specialevent/ultimate_fighter/blog/

I've been following it for a few weeks. It is pretty good. I like the little tidbits he gives of behind the scenes type stuff and hints of things to come.

Kewl144
09-27-2006, 05:16 AM
I only found out about it a couple weeks back and I kept forgetting to make a thread about it. It's pretty interesting to get Serra's take on the show and to get some behind the scenes info.

leelandk
09-27-2006, 05:17 AM
Yeah, I've been reading it every week. It kinda makes you feel like the show is being taped right now.

Storm442
09-27-2006, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the link... had not seen it before!

:)

duran
09-30-2006, 06:00 PM
Check out his latest entry. It's a really good read. I really like this guy. He is very sensible. I wonder if all of the guys are keeping a journal.

Interesting that he wrote about how the Pete Spratt who he fought that day was a different Pete Spratt than the one with all the doubts and the quitter's posture who thought about giving up the opportunity to Rich Clementi. I guess Spratt looked at himself in the mirror after that and did not want to go out that way. Yeah, he lost twice on the show and is probably done with the UFC, but he stepped up and waded in.

The last show had some drama for me because Pete Spratt looked sharp and fast as hell in the training footage getting ready for the fight. I thought maybe an upset was brewing, but Serra is one hell of a wrestler in addition to his BJJ.

I don't know about you guys, but I am out of my f'n gourd in anticipation of Jorge v. Patrick next week. It's Christmas and I am 6 years old again.

Boo
09-30-2006, 10:25 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I am out of my f'n gourd in anticipation of Jorge v. Patrick next week. It's Christmas and I am 6 years old again.

No peeking.