PDA

View Full Version : The Contender Finale

Afro
09-27-2006, 06:41 AM
Great great great finale, thats all I gotta say

Punk Ass
09-27-2006, 05:02 PM
I Fell asleep on the Steve forbes fight....Who won and how?

Afro
09-27-2006, 05:10 PM
Grady Brewer by split decision

Kimuras"R"Us
09-27-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm glad K-9 beat Bravo. I love how much of a bully K-9 is in the ring.

Punk Ass
09-27-2006, 06:05 PM
K-9 looks good, I really think he would be a force in the WWs. He would be much stronger than most of them. I think he would give PBF a tough fight because he's just so big and could take PBF's punches, not to mention he's pretty fast and would put a lot of pressure on PBF.

Aside from that PBF is over rated.

icemanct
09-27-2006, 11:04 PM
K-9 looks good, I really think he would be a force in the WWs. He would be much stronger than most of them. I think he would give PBF a tough fight because he's just so big and could take PBF's punches, not to mention he's pretty fast and would put a lot of pressure on PBF.

Aside from that PBF is over rated.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Punk Ass
09-28-2006, 02:23 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Believe me I understand why you would laugh at that. But honestly I think PBF hasn't fought anybody yet and the one time he did, he almost got beat ( jose luis castillo) in their first fight.

icemanct
09-28-2006, 02:41 AM
Believe me I understand why you would laugh at that. But honestly I think PBF hasn't fought anybody yet and the one time he did, he almost got beat ( jose luis castillo) in their first fight.ok steve forbes speed x 20 thats the kind of speed pbf has,it would an ass whoopin if they fought

manntis818
09-29-2006, 10:31 PM
i thought that the finals sucked i wanted my boy bravo to win but he got ko'ed and forbes wasnet fighting it looked like he did use the speed he had..... he was just trying to stay cool.... and brewer was conecting all the time with his right jab and hook so brewer yes got the win deserved it but i think if forbes would of fought with his heart he would of won............ also i was really surprized it was a split