PDA

View Full Version : What multiple threads make you the sickest?

Mac
05-18-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm bored so I thought about how there are so many multiple threads that get made that could go under a current thread. Now I'm not just talking right now but in the recent past.

I know I am actually adding to what I hate but like I said I'm bored so here goes. Sorry if i forgot oen but that's what other is for.

2mcgrath
05-18-2008, 09:18 PM
mine would be fedor and randy

Ifightforaliving
05-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Kurt the pussy angle/fedor

kc56
05-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Mine is Randy and the UFC overall.

If it was based on right now today? Tito Ortiz for sure.

Ubermensch
05-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Randy and the UFC if nothing in legal matters is happening like I mean in a court of law... I don't want to here about it. I am tired of it.

I am also tired of KURT ANGLE is going to fight MMA threads. He isn't he never will and that is the end of it and I am tired of his stupid ass.

valheruking
05-18-2008, 09:28 PM
Yeah the Kurt Angle stuff is kinda annoying.

thebwit
05-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Mine is Randy and the UFC overall.

If it was based on right now today? Tito Ortiz for sure.

Tito stuff is only because Tito is fighting next weekend. Its just Tito being Tito.

smoogy
05-18-2008, 09:44 PM
Rumours from sites that have zero credibility

hunterkiller
05-18-2008, 09:46 PM
People say all the time, I'm sick of talking about this subject, and then post on that subject. If you're tired of people talking about a subject, don't post on it. When the popularity of the subject dies, no one will want to talk about it anymore.

bZa_305
05-18-2008, 09:46 PM
A few months ago I would have said "Where's Evan Tanner?".

Damn those were getting annoying.

Ifightforaliving
05-18-2008, 09:47 PM
People say all the time, I'm sick of talking about this subject, and then post on that subject. If you're tired of people talking about a subject, don't post on it. When the popularity of the subject dies, no one will want to talk about it anymore.

ummm what the fuck is with the gay clowns????

Paytheplayer
05-18-2008, 09:50 PM
Randy vs Fedor was probably the worst of all time for me.

rivethead
05-18-2008, 09:54 PM
I'm bored so I thought about how there are so many multiple threads that get made that could go under a current thread. Now I'm not just talking right now but in the recent past.

I know I am actually adding to what I hate but like I said I'm bored so here goes. Sorry if i forgot oen but that's what other is for.

That's how they get you Mac...you start fighting fire with fire...and next thing you know...lobotomy city.

I hate threads without actual news in them. So right now, I'm mostly focused on being dissatisfited with empty Tito threads, but that will only last for another few weeks, thankfully.

For a while, it was the "Fedor sucks, not even top 5/hasn't fought in two years" threads; but there's actually stuff happening in Fedor's career, so that has been given a reprieve.

Randy vs. the UFC still has the top spot for me, because we'll be treated to at least 100 more threads before anything actually happens. Tito desperately trying to cling to the spotlight has momentarily eclipsed that...but that will fade, like his career has.

rh

hunterkiller
05-18-2008, 09:54 PM
ummm what the fuck is with the gay clowns????

I was posting a thread about Tito and Dana and I wanted it to have that circus atmosphere because both guys are acting like clowns right now. I just haven't had time to change my signature and avatars just yet. It fit the thread but I agree, it's got to go as soon as I get the time to change it.

lilp86
05-18-2008, 10:00 PM
Its gotta be Randy vs the UFC its seems like anytime either side says 2 words about the other theres a thread to follow. My 2nd would be Kimbo threads but I think you should change the name in the poll to Kimbo bashing threads cause thats what they always turn into

markzabin
05-18-2008, 10:04 PM
Right now, tito but I voted for Fedor just because he was fighting cans. Most of the annoyances on that poll should be dismissed soon. I think Tito will sign else where and no one will hear much from him as right now ever again. Couture vs. UFC should be settled in court in the next fews weeks. Penn and Sherk are fighting with steroid/winner announced in a week. +Kimbo and Salvarry I don't think are even big enough to deserve the attention they get, particularly the protected Kimbo who will doubtfully be a main event after he loses.

foutch550
05-18-2008, 11:39 PM
Easy one for me. Fedor. Whether or not he's still p4p the best fighter; whether or not he has anything to prove to mma fans; his management; will Fedor/Randy ever happen. The list goes on and on....

ArMnHC
05-18-2008, 11:54 PM
i voted Tito/Dana...but it should have been called "Tito Bashing Threads" LOL

thebwit
05-19-2008, 12:28 AM
Can you add Danny Abbadi threads? Those are starting to take over the entire forums.

Mac
05-19-2008, 01:30 AM
Hahahahaha, I put the Salverry on there just to fuck with someone, I just can't remember who, and people actually voted on it.

Edit: nevermind, the people who voted on it get the joke.

eazye76
05-19-2008, 02:16 AM
Randy vs UFC b/c out of all the choices thaat seems to be the story that produces the east amount of new info.
I miss the Evan Tanner threads, probably just nostalgia, lol

atj-lucko
05-19-2008, 03:45 AM
Any talk about Kurt "F$%KING" Angle.
Enough!! he's never doing MMA, he not gonna do shit, he has a broken neck and just re-injured it. He's physical finished Maybe has a few years left as a good pro wrestler.

Please I beg of you people if you see any rumors about Kurt Angle in mma don't post it, don't even read it, just ignore him, he just wants attension.

Poindexter
05-19-2008, 04:32 AM
Randy vs UFC because some cool fights could have went down and maybe even resulted in Fedor signing with the UFC. Not to mention the fact that it is annoying to even hear Randy's name now and his 4 interviews per week regurgitating the same scenario and his explanation of his motives and his selfless battle for the rights of all fighters. His comeback and then his fight with GG were inspiring - and his ringside commentary was all right too. Maybe someday the bullshit will be just a thing of the past.

GODKING7
05-19-2008, 04:55 AM
I Voted For Randy Vs Ufc But My Close Seconds Are, Wandy Is 2 Small For Lhw.div, Wandy And Shogun Taking Steroids Thread W/ No Evidence!!!! Iam Sick Of These Threads!!!!

Bigshanks666
05-19-2008, 05:59 AM
Im sick of all the "Kimbo is bad for MMA" threads.......blah blah blah.

twankydawg
05-19-2008, 02:07 PM
I voted Randy/UFC but someone forgot to add the "GSP is god" threads to the options.

TriangleChoke
05-19-2008, 02:17 PM
i'm going to flame the shit out of the next person who posts a fedor/randy thread lmao

flagstar12
05-19-2008, 02:31 PM
I have to go with Tito VRS White cause I think it all a hype WWE style.

Mac
05-19-2008, 06:10 PM
I voted Randy/UFC but someone forgot to add the "GSP is god" threads to the options.

That's because GSP is god.

Bullock
05-19-2008, 06:14 PM
GSP on Mandy Moore's supposed crush on him:

"I would love to date 'er."

mauladala
05-19-2008, 06:22 PM
If I had occurred to me yesterday when I first saw this thread,I would have made a new one with the exact same title. lol ;)

twankydawg
05-21-2008, 02:50 AM
That's because GSP is god.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9982/achmedposterjj6.jpg

Boo
05-23-2008, 08:34 AM
I voted for Tito, because I'm sick of hearing anything about Tito. I give Kurt Angle threads an honorable mention, BUT......

My all time "I am so sick of these threads" still has to go to the Pride is better than the UFC and it's little brother UFC is better than Pride threads.

It's the one bright spot resulting from the demise of PRIDE FC.

smoogy
05-24-2008, 02:15 AM
All of them.