PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love when you state your opinion!

bigsmooth696969
05-25-2008, 05:37 PM
All I have to say is when you CLEARLY say that in your opinion, so and so did not impress you in a fight and that you believe that another fighter would beat him if he fought like that again, then you get neg'd to hell and back because others don't like your opinion. What a total crock of shit! I even said the fighter was great because he was a champ and I get neg'd left and right by people who can't stand when someone states an opinion! WOW, what a total crock of shit! I guess a lot of people in these forums have small penis's and have to be cool and neg others for making an opinion!

Jellypig
05-25-2008, 09:33 PM
I know man, when I have an opinion I always get shot down. For example, I love nazis and hating on america and all life itself and constantly bitch about it, but people strongly disagree with me and give me shit about it, but I always wonder why the hell I deserve it.. it was just an opinion!!! God!

If people are giving you shit for your opinion, it is usually for a good reason, or at least in their minds. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it doesn't stink. I read your post which you are most likely referring to and I didn't like it at all, but for once, I didn't neg for it.

The rep system is in place for a reason. If you are discussing things on here and people strongly dislike what you have to say or whatever, they have the option to neg. I don't see what is the big deal.

Submissionist
05-25-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm going to assume you talked shit about BJ and when you do that here, prepare to be castrated.

bigsmooth696969
05-26-2008, 12:11 AM
No, i didn't talk shit. I said he did not impress me. I said he was a good fighter, actually I said great. I can't help it that 99% of this forum are on BJ Penn's nutsac. Oh well, lesson learned!

Howie
05-26-2008, 12:38 AM
BJ Penns nutsack rules though

TriangleChoke
05-26-2008, 01:09 AM
All I have to say is when you CLEARLY say that in your opinion, so and so did not impress you in a fight and that you believe that another fighter would beat him if he fought like that again, then you get neg'd to hell and back because others don't like your opinion. What a total crock of shit! I even said the fighter was great because he was a champ and I get neg'd left and right by people who can't stand when someone states an opinion! WOW, what a total crock of shit! I guess a lot of people in these forums have small penis's and have to be cool and neg others for making an opinion!

neg'd

Jellypig
05-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Heres the post I assume he's referring to:

Ok, this is just MY OPINION but in my mind, there is NO WAY BJ Penn could beat any of the top 3 fighters in any other weight class in the UFC. If he fought like that against GSP, he would be KTFO in under 5 minutes. He did not impress me in this fight at all. I am not saying that he is a bad fighter at all because to be a champ at anything, you have to be great. I just don't think he has any chance against GSP. He showed a total lack of class when he went to Sherk and wiped his blood and then licked it. What a total jackass. Its a shame he had to run and hide in a piss poor weight class because he can't cut it in WW. I hope KenFlo or Huerta whips his ass. I guess BJ stand for blatant jackass!Just incase you didn't read over your own post or whatever, you basically just straight up call BJ a bitch in your own little way out of nowhere because he drops down to light weight to fight (yeah, what a total bitch, fighting high class fighters in a stacked division, while struggling to move down the weight in the first place) and despite you acknowledging BJ being good, (which is clearly BS) you think he has absolutely no chance against the top 3 fighters in any weight class, which is fucking laughable at the very least.

twankydawg
05-26-2008, 01:37 AM

I didn't neg you for that post about BJ even though it wasn't a well thought out opinion but more of an ignorant rant. Now you come in here and start bitching and whining when people neg u for saying stupid shit.........well fuck it............

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9714/thrownnegmx0tn6lh1.gif

Just kidding man. You need to learn what intelligent debate is and make a well thought out post and people won't neg you.

bigsmooth696969
05-26-2008, 02:02 AM
I said lesson learned. I was asking a question, not bitching. Asking why u get negd for your opinion. I am cool with it and consider it over!

Frag x 3
05-26-2008, 09:21 AM
If someone says "I think the sky is actually orange, not blue, that's my opinion, though." You can neg them for that, because they're obviously wrong, and being a jackass. Just like if you say BJ Penn wasn't impressive, that's like calling the sky orange.

rivethead
05-26-2008, 06:15 PM
I can only speak for myself. I negged you because you made an idiotic post that went way beyond opinion. You talked shit about the entire LW division and ventured into the gray area that could be fighter bashing.

It's one thing to criticize a fighter and back it up...it's another thing to just call them names like a little bitch would do.

Bullshit like that affects the whole forum, and gives idiots the impression that it's the norm here, when it isn't. If you want to post nonsense, go to Sherdog.

I'm considering negging you again for creating a stupid whining thread about it.

rh

Dork8503
05-26-2008, 06:36 PM

People probably didn't like it when you said he went and hid or ran to lw, and then some of the other Penn bashing you typed along with it.

I mean do you realize Penn is a natural lw. He started off fighting at lw, and he didn't want to go down to lw in the first place and has been trying to leave it since going back down.

I mean you should have just said it was a shame he ran from lhw to mw because he couldn't cut it, and then said he ran from mw because he couldn't cut it, and so on.

Penn lost to Hughes by pure luck. Yes i am using luck because thats what it was. Penn was dominating Hughes until that freak accident, Matt got lucky.

I thought Penn beat GSP. So did many others. Yet he ran from WW because he couldn't cut it. IMO he beat the current champ, I mean literally beat his ass so bad the first round GSPs corner had to talk him into coming back out.

Also Penn couldn't breathe very well, or lift his arms up and he still came out to fight that 3rd round in the Hughes fight, thats shows what kind of guy Penn is.

The last few years Penn has went from LW to WW to MW to LHW/HW back to MW to WW to LW.

In regards to your comment about him running in a piss poor weight class, isn't that what Sherk did. I mean didn't he get beat by Hughes and dominated by GSP then went to LW. I liked the part were you left that out.

And the part that Penn gave Sherk props and shook his hand, and all that other good stuff.

I mean that would be like you saying Franklin was a bitch an went to mw because Lyoto kicked his ass, i mean i would neg the shit out of you for that.

twankydawg
05-26-2008, 07:21 PM
It's official, 9 out of 10 forum members polled think that post was retarded.

I kinda get the feeling that if Dale Earnhardt Jr ran for president he'd get your vote.

bigsmooth696969
05-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Like I said, I'm over it. To me, its done. Everyone is entitled to say whatever they want and I guess I got "bitchy" about it. I deserved what I got and I accept it and have moved on!

valheruking
05-26-2008, 09:26 PM
And on that note

:lock: