PDA

View Full Version : Frank Shamrock vs. Rich Franklin

Livebyit_Fightbyit
09-29-2006, 07:35 PM
This has potential. I see a good fight but Frank takes it in three rounds. Rich puts up a hell of a fight but the returning legend would get him.

AJL416AZ
09-29-2006, 10:21 PM
right now, Ace

i see Ace as the modern Shamrock. hes so good at everything, he can throw hands, he can wrestle, and he can submit

the only difference is that Frank Shamrock did all that without cutting weight, he beat the much bigger Tito, and much larger opponents then himself regularly.

Frank was better P4P, but if they fought at MW now, i would give it to ace. both are outstanding at every aspect of the fight, and when two fighters have nearly equal skill and experience, it becomes a question of size, cardio, and strength. and Ace has those down

Livebyit_Fightbyit
10-10-2006, 11:18 PM
I have to agree it would come down to cardio which i think frank has in bundles though he doesn'y fight often he just signed witha new company and he has to train for a more active schedule. Frank fighting rich would be like him fighting a younger version of himself. But i think frank could Top him. one of the best fights i would ever see. But frank would win.