PDA

View Full Version : andrei arlovski vs. mark hunt

icemanct
10-01-2006, 12:40 AM
who wins?

Afro
10-01-2006, 12:52 AM
Mark Hunt has the 2nd best standup in MMA, hes a K-1 Champ!

only guy I see beating Cro-cop other then Fedor, why? cuz it wont go to the ground like Barnett vs Hunt.. if it stays standing Hunt has a real good chance.

Intellectual
10-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Mark Hunt via Atomic Butt Drop Round 2

icemanct
10-01-2006, 01:08 AM
Mark Hunt via Atomic Butt Drop Round 2lmfao ahhhhh thats hilarious

killerinstinct
10-01-2006, 03:09 AM
Mark Hunt would easily take this fight.Mark Hunt has the best chin I've ever seen.It's like Cabbage's chin on steroids.Watch Mark Hunt vs. Crocop if you want to see how good Hunt's chin is.Arlovski wouldn't be able to KO Hunt and I think Hunt would eventually catch him and knock him out.Arlovski has certainly showed he can be KOed and I think Hunt would be the guy to do it.

AJL416AZ
10-01-2006, 09:32 AM
if the LHK cant do it, nobody can.

Hunt is a beast. every time i see his fight v Cro Cop, i cringe seeing the LHK, and the dude resets like the fucking Terminator. i've never seen the dude even get knocked down

now if AA remembered takedowns and his SAMBO, he might win, but as of late, he would try to stand for a while, and then get his weak chin knocked out through the back of his head

matto
10-01-2006, 10:18 AM
if it was the striking aa like weve seen lately then hunt would easily beat ko aa, hunt is the best striker in mma today. aa is a great striker but no where near hunt, nobody is. but aa is very good at sambo and has great submissions, if he was smart and didnt try and think that he could strike with hunt, he could easily submit him. so basically if aa tried to strike he would get ktfo, if aa wanted to take him down he would easily submit hunt.

matto
10-01-2006, 10:21 AM
aa won a lot of sambo competitions and came into mma as a submission fighter and was very very good at it, and then he became very very good at striking and just forgot about what got him into mma. if he could combine his great striking aginst good ground guys and his great ground game aginst better strikers he would be even more successful then he is today.

matto
10-01-2006, 10:23 AM
nobody could take hunt on the feet, not wand, liddell, or even cro cop. but once he is on the ground, especially aginst a good ground guy then he is almost defenceless. it would be like the yushido or the barnett fight.

Livebyit_Fightbyit
10-12-2006, 08:48 PM
AA would catch him slipping and then would take him down and submit him.