Bernard Ackah vs. Tsuyoshi Nakasako
Ewerton Teixeira vs. Tsutomu Takahagi
Mitsugu Noda vs. Takumi Sato
Musashi vs. Keijiro Maeda

Super Heavyweight Title Fight
Semmy Schilt vs. Jerome Le Banner

Heavyweight Title Fight
Badr Hari vs. Glaube Feitosa

Source - k1 World GP (http://www.k-1.co.jp/k-1gp/btop.htm)

I am jumping that JLB is getting another shot at Schilt. Badr is going to have a challenge in Fuiosta as well

neonatural45
06-13-2008, 02:04 AM
So JLB is pretty much fighting the best heavyweight kickboxer and a top 10 mma fighter all in one month? If he wins both of those he will officially be my hero, although I don't see either happening. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt or anything in his match with Semmy, I am actually really looking forward to him fighting Cro Cop

Ramma
06-13-2008, 03:14 AM
Yeah, Jerome is going for broke lol

In all fairness, in both fights, he is still training to fight a kickboxer. Hopefully no injuries happen fighting Schilt as you said, like last time.

I heard Remy was rumored to be fighting Hari instead of Fuitosa.

valheruking
06-13-2008, 01:30 PM
Yeah JLB has a decent shot at Schilt when he is fresh.

Submissionist
06-13-2008, 05:25 PM
I'm more pumped to watch the upcoming Max event.

Intellectual
06-14-2008, 10:46 PM
can't wait, but i'm also more excited for teh Max event.

i'm hoping Gago Drago pulls off an upset cuz i REALLY want to see a rematch against Buakaw. that was a classic fight.

valheruking
06-14-2008, 11:24 PM
Drago got ko'd recently by William Diender, pity cause I like him, I'd like to see him beat Masato too.

Intellectual
06-14-2008, 11:51 PM
the main problem with Gago is his aggressivness. when he's too aggressive, he leaves himself open.

Ramma
06-15-2008, 02:55 AM
can't wait, but i'm also more excited for teh Max event.

i'm hoping Gago Drago pulls off an upset cuz i REALLY want to see a rematch against Buakaw. that was a classic fight.

I don't see him doing it personally, but I am with you. Not just because of a rematch with Buakaw (who I would pick to win because I love him lol), but because I like Drago a lot like Val, he is a lot of fun to watch.

the main problem with Gago is his aggressivness. when he's too aggressive, he leaves himself open.

Yeah, I think his aggressiveness is not comparable to say, Wanderlei Silva. There is a method to Wanderlei's madness, whereas Drago's is a little more reckless and directionless.

As a whole, I am more excited for the max event, but I really want to see Schilt vs. Jerome more than anything else.

Submissionist
06-16-2008, 02:01 AM
July is an exciting month for us fans, UFC 86, K-1Max, Affliction, Dream 5 and Elite.

valheruking
06-16-2008, 11:41 AM
Yeah good month.

Ramma
06-16-2008, 10:34 PM
July is an exciting month for us fans, UFC 86, K-1Max, Affliction, Dream 5 and Elite.

Yeah, this July is basically going to beat the shit out of last July.

Remember that awful dry spell of no MMA, and I think no K-1 either, from like July 5th to August 15th or 25th or something like that?

That was just terrible. It was summer and it was a boring month lol.

Who do you guys have winning at this thing for the bigger fights? I got Aerts, Schilt (even though I want JLB to win), and Hari. I think it is possible Fuitosa could pull the upset, but I doubt it

valheruking
06-17-2008, 12:43 AM
Aerts, Hari and what the hell I'll go with JLB just cause I really want him to win and he has a decent shot outside the tournament format.

Yeah I remember that really boring patch last summer, no mma and tons of repeat threads, it sucked lol

Ramma
06-17-2008, 04:36 AM
Aerts, Hari and what the hell I'll go with JLB just cause I really want him to win and he has a decent shot outside the tournament format.

Yeah I remember that really boring patch last summer, no mma and tons of repeat threads, it sucked lol

I honestly think JLB can do it. It is just a matter of "will he do it?" I just wish he was training solely for Schilt and not for Cro Cop as well. Like I said, either way, he is preparing for a kickboxer, but not having Cro Cop in his mind at all would make a huge difference.

Semmy Schilt vs. Jerome Le Banner should be a great fight.

Yea, July is fucking packed, and now with the UFC looking to do a show on the 19th as well, it will only get better.

I can't believe UFC is going to do a July 19th show. They will be having 4 events in about a month and 10 day span lol

neonatural45
06-17-2008, 06:02 AM
Ya, training for Semmy and Cro Cop are different as well but if he is in some solid cardio shape I think he may give Semmy a handfull. The more I think about it the more I respect JLB for doing this

Intellectual
06-20-2008, 07:11 AM
i want JLB to win, but Semmy hits hard and i just see JLB getting TKO'd (injury) in this fight.

Submissionist
06-28-2008, 08:02 PM
What time does this event start in eastern times zone?