PDA

View Full Version : Prowrestler needs to be banned or at least a timeout

thebwit
06-16-2008, 01:34 AM
Ok I neg'd the guy already for his post calling a guy a prick, but then I went in and looked at his post history.

Most of his posts are calling people names on the boards or stating stuff about WWE.

Don't get me wrong, WWE can be entertaining, but it isn't MMA and shouldn't be on this board. Isn't that what the sister site (or used to be wrestlezone) was for? Anyways, I know I am not the only one who thinks this guy is being stupid on here as was evident by some of his posts in response to what people said about his posts.

Ifightforaliving
06-16-2008, 01:35 AM
BANNISH HIM I SAID IT before

thebwit
06-16-2008, 02:08 AM
Flag the post that are not appropriate and it will be handled appropriately.

We don't read every post posted in this place, so all we can do is go by what we see and what is flagged, and flagging is as simple as reping someone, so I would suggest using that more.

Heh ok not a problem I went ahead and flagged two of his posts. I didn't want to be an ass and go through all of his posts and flag them all :P

Prowrestler
06-16-2008, 05:55 AM
everyone needs to stop hatin on me...im just defending myself. Just cuz I make one random comment im already a retard...

Brutus
06-16-2008, 06:15 AM
everyone needs to stop hatin on me...im just defending myself. Just cuz I make one random comment im already a retard...

I usually laugh at all the random wrestling comments you put at the end. they are always out of place. I recall a hard nipple outburst too but I think i laughed the hardest at this one:

much resoect to monson...but he had a major boner during the first and second round

Aside from all the embarrassing altercations you get in with other members, like i said, i typically laugh at most of ur comments.

neonatural45
06-16-2008, 06:17 AM
I fucking love this guy, he reminds me of Kickbox back in the day. I have a gut feeling that english isn't his first language or that he is really young, either way we better keep him.

Brutus
06-16-2008, 06:24 AM
I fucking love this guy, he reminds me of Kickbox back in the day. I have a gut feeling that english isn't his first language or that he is really young, either way we better keep him.

as i was looking over some posts of his i immediately thought that he may just be really young but who knows. I too say keep him round for a while, he been here since like mid 06 or something. lol.

neonatural45
06-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Ur a BOOB plain and simple.

War Serra!!!

War Bobby Lashley!!!

I would have to disagree...The japanese guy that fought Frye was way worse

WWE is soo kool.

I will destroy you!

Make me. I say what I want! WWE and UFC all the way, all day, baby!!!

Hard nipples...:deadhorse:

I thnk Shogun should get some wins before he fights liddell...just to make things interesting.

Shawn Michaels is cool!

he should not be fired cuz i like prowrestling!

Legendary

Brutus
06-16-2008, 06:41 AM
Legendary

WAR SERRA!!!! WAR BOBBY LASHLY!!!!!

WWWAARRR RAANDOM OUTBURSTSSS!!!!

Brutus
06-16-2008, 07:20 AM
Check out this Tatanka, its one of my fav's. Vince McMahon is still announcing as well. Plus the chick bam bam comes out with looks like dog the bounty hunter but a female version.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jzdrJI3G7B0&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jzdrJI3G7B0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2mcgrath
06-16-2008, 08:21 AM
whatever happened to macho man havent heard anything about him in a long time.

Prowrestler
06-16-2008, 08:25 AM
Thanks guys I don't mean to be a dick. I really am just a random person, I don't like people talking down to me cuz i am...and Monson did have a boner during his fight with silva. no joke...

Prowrestler
06-16-2008, 08:26 AM
Wow, that guy has Skills.

WAR TATONKA!!!

Dude you should have really told us what you do for a living, if we had only realized that you produce wrestling shows around the world....I honestly think you are the only person to ever give us Tatonka Vs. Big Show in one of the best matches in the History of the world. I actually have a copy of it here. Dude, you do great work, keep it up....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aTrfaDtYxi8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aTrfaDtYxi8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOL!!!

Brutus
06-16-2008, 08:39 AM

the last I heard was a few years back when he came out with a book or something. I heard a clip of himon the radio and all he could manage to say was a shitload of Hulk Hogan bashing. He really hates that guy, really really hates him. To the point where he needs a little psychiatric help IMO. That and Spider man a few years back but nothing else.

EDIT: he was on the road doing small time shows for a couple hundred bucks a night. I think i'm gonna go check his book out from the library now, thanks mcgrath, you've screwed me again. j/k

Quintessential Studmuffin
06-16-2008, 02:41 PM

He's lost nearly 50 pounds,lost the huge beard and is supposedly still living off the millions he forked in from WCW. He also does autograph signings sporadically througout small US indy wrestling shows for upwards of 3 grand a pop,mainly to just catch up with wrestling buddies. And he is supposedly going to be part of the VH1 Reality series "The Sureal Life" which is set to be airing sometime in the fall.

According to an interview with poker champion Phil Hellmuth on Sirius Radio, the next season of the series will include Hellmuth, former world heavyweight champion professional wrestler "Macho Man" Randy Savage, 2002 Playboy Playmate Tina Jordan, and Frontman Peter Steele of Type O Negative. Those who have been rumored to join the cast include comedian Carrot Top, actor Dabney Coleman, and a member of the Blue Man Group.

Mr. Wrestling here.:grinsmile1:

valheruking
06-16-2008, 04:23 PM
He got bant eventually I see haha, some of his posts were funny though, I've seen people troll a lot worse and not get banned.

rivethead
06-16-2008, 04:27 PM
Machoman came to the school I work at to discuss politics...he's conservative, but failed to make any valid points and was widely panned by even a niave and undeveloped student audience.

rh

2mcgrath
06-18-2008, 01:55 AM
i knew i hadnt heard anything about him in a long while,thanks guys for the updates.and sundance it would be pretty easy to od on slim jim's those bastards are addictive