PDA

View Full Version : Create your own MMA Card Vol.2!

The Iceman
10-11-2006, 01:35 AM
1.Fighters can only move up or down 1 weight class
2.Be realistic with payrolls!!!(a little over a Dana's wallet is fine lol)
3.You can mix organizations
4.Retired Fighters are allowed etc-Randy Couture
5.5 bouts per card

Have fun guys I would really like to see you guys cards, I see great matches in the MMA Dream Matches forum so hopefully you guys can get creative in this thread! I am looking forward to seeing some of you guys cards, have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Iceman
10-11-2006, 02:02 AM
1st Bout

Josh Koscheck vs Chris "Lights Out" Lytle

2nd Bout

Pete "Drago" Sell vs "The New York Bad Ass" Phil Baroni 2!!!!!!!

3rd Bout

Kazushi " The Gracie Hunter" Sakuraba vs David "The Crow" Loiseau

4th Bout

"The World's Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock vs Forrest Griffin

5th Bout (UFC Light Heavyweight Championship)

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs "The Iceman" Chuck Lidell

killerinstinct
10-11-2006, 05:33 AM
To stay within budget(I chose to go with a much smaller budget than the UFC's to make this more interesting) ,I'd get a lot of exciting fighters ,who may not be the best ,but always put on a good show.

Tank Abbott(cost little to nothing) vs. Justin Eilers-inexpensive fight that would be exciting and would almost certainly end in KO.

Erik Apple vs. Jason Tan(I could get these guys cheap.)

Cabbage vs. Wes Sims

since all these fights are pretty cheap I can afford an okay co main event.

Rich Franklin(he doesn't make a whole lot for being a champion) vs. Lee Murray(You said we could use retired fighters and well he's sort of retired.I'm saving my money for the main event)

Chuck Liddell vs. Wanderlei Silva.(If I was a fight promoter I wouldn't really need a great under card ,because people would buy the card just to see Liddell vs. Silva.)

The Iceman
10-11-2006, 06:39 AM
^^^^ very nice card and went under the Dana budget lol! I also liked how you explained the reasoning and fighter payroll....excellent to say the least.. I think mine would be a bit over budget with Shamrock&Lidell on the same card but very exciting to say the least..:grinsmile1:

JPeezy
10-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Matt Hamill vs Randy Cotoure - great wrestlers, experience vs youth
Matt Hughes vs Dennis Hallman - avenge his losses
Diego Sanchez vs GSP - for the #1 welterweight contender spot
Michael Bisping vs Rashad Evans - TUF vs TUF winner, makes 1 a contender
Rich Franklin vs Chuck Liddell - Title vs Title at 205
Tim Silvia vs Brandon Vera - Title fight that would end in a KO

Livebyit_Fightbyit
10-11-2006, 03:32 PM
UFC Legend Vs. Legend Killer(in no way related to the WWE)
Michael Bisping vs/ Forrest Griffin winner is No. Contender to Chuck

Chris Leben vs. Mike Swick II People have been asking for it so I say give it to them

Frank Shamrock Vs. Renzo Gracie The winner is The Middle weight title contender.

Vitor Belfort Vs. Tito II Could be a good second fight right before the explosive main event.

WW Title Match Matt Hughes vs. Rickson Gracie(in his prime) To be considered the best you have to beat the best and someone who is 400-0 is definetly the best

BigJoe111
10-12-2006, 04:33 AM
First fight of the night would be Duane Ludwig vs Melvin Guillard. This could possibly be the most exciting fight on any card, these two would throw some serious leather and for not much money.
Fight two Crazy Horse vs Gomi. How could you not like a crazy horse fight. I understand that Gomi will probably kick his ass, but hell Crazy Horse is always entertaining.
Fight three Patrick Cote vs Phil Baroni. Another fight where a lot of leather would be thrown.
Now my co-feature
Josh Barnett vs Tim Sylvia. This would be a great fight that I think will happen one day. Both guys can handle themselves both up and down. Barnett has the advantage on the ground and Sylvia can knock anyone out.
Main event Chuck liddell vs Crocop. Since Silva seems to not be in the picture right now then why not find out who is the best in the world before age catches up with Liddell.

killerinstinct
10-13-2006, 05:37 AM
here I'll make another card under the UFC budget ,not using any of the same fighters as the last card.

Richard "Cleat" Crunkilton vs. Pat Minihan(at a catch weight.This is a fight of two up and comers and would be really cheap ,but probably exciting)

Eric "Big" Pele vs. Gilbert "El Peligro" Aldana(cheap fight that should be very exciting)

Mac Danzig vs. Urijah "California Kid" Faber(two great cheap LW fighters faber would have to come up in weight for this fight)

BJ Penn vs. Nick Diaz(two under payed fighters that are always exciting to watch.)

and since I saved my money on the undercard I can once again afford a huge main event

GSP vs. Matt Hughes(need I say more)

mmafightfan
10-14-2006, 07:31 AM
Nick Diaz vs. Matt Serra (good jiujitsu guys, Nick is better striker)

Josh Koschek vs. Chris Leben (those guys hate each other and both would swing for the fences)

Forrest Griffin vs. Renato "Babalu" Sobral (Forrest could knock him out, but Sobral is an excellent grappler)

Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (both can strike, this makes for an all-out slugfest)

Main Event
Randy Couture vs. Bas Rutten (a battle of legends, Bas has the edge in striking, Couture the better wrestler)

Livebyit_Fightbyit
10-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Ill make another card.
UFC Hands On Display

Lightweitgh bout. Spencer Fisher vs. Jens Pulver (Two Militeich fighters with heavyhands

MiddleWeight Bout Rich Franklin vs. Mike Swick (winner gets title shot.)

Welterweight bout Diego Sanchez vs. BJ PENN (Winner gets title bout)

Co Main Events

Anderson Silva vs. Matt Hughes MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE BOUT

Chuck Liddell vs Frank Shamrock LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE BOUT

Livebyit_Fightbyit
10-16-2006, 09:45 PM
UFC UFC vs. PRIDE NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

LIGHTWEIGHT BOUT
TAKANORI GOMI vs. SEAN SHERK

WELTERWEIGHT TITLE BOUT
MATT HUGHES vs. DAN HENDERSON

MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE BOUT
ANDERSON SILVA vs. WANDERLEI SILVA

LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT TITLE BOUT
CHUCK LIDDELL vs. MAURICIO "SHOGUN" RUA

HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE BOUT
TIM SYLVIA vs. FEDOR EMELIANENKO

Beatts35
10-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Pulver vs Florian

Kos vs Parisyan

GSP vs Sanchez

Henderson vs Franklin

Verra vs Monson

Tito vs Wandi

Cro Cop vs Liddell (catch weight of 215)