PDA

View Full Version : Alright who banned Sherdog1

pa99fighter
06-18-2008, 05:07 AM
That guy was so funny. does anybody know the duration. Guys like him and prowrestler brought comedy to the forums that these boards have been lacking lately with all these Nick diaz threads.

Clint
06-18-2008, 05:29 AM
That guy was so funny. does anybody know the duration. Guys like him and prowrestler brought comedy to the forums that these boards have been lacking lately with all these Nick diaz threads.

It was prowrestler trying to come back again and not hiding it worth a damn, so I banned him again

Ifightforaliving
06-18-2008, 06:21 AM
yeah he was an idiot I recognized that it was him in his 2nd post and flagged them from there

2mcgrath
06-18-2008, 07:26 AM
yeah i knew it was a poster that had come back i asked him like on his first post,

Bullock
06-18-2008, 08:28 PM
I still remember the good ole days when hypergit kept coming back. I remember it became so obvious that I actually caught him before he even made his first post. I saw the "newest user" and for some reason I thought it looked fishy. I checked the IP and low and behold, it was him.

It really isn't hard to get banned and come back. I know of a few people who have been banned and are now back, and I know the other mods know these people too. Ronin, for example, is one of them.

The thing is, we don't care if a banned member comes back as long as they stop doing the shit that got them banned. Hypergit would have been fine if he wouldn't have kept trolling with his new accounts.

Clint
06-18-2008, 08:33 PM
lol my favorite are the people that come back and immediately put up their same avatar and sig they had before getting banned.

Submissionist
06-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Everyone knows who Ronin is LMAO, as soon as he came back, his Kimbo Koolaid sig was up.

I never had a problem with the guy though, primarily because I was lucky enough to never click on his " controversial" threads.