PDA

View Full Version : The Clock in the first round?

Afro
10-13-2006, 05:36 AM
What was that about?

Afro
10-13-2006, 05:37 AM
nvm I just got my answer

BigBanda
10-13-2006, 05:39 AM
Yeah i was like ummmmm WTF is goin on with the time keeper?!?! haha

j.farrell
10-13-2006, 06:02 PM
i have to watch it again cuz i have it on my dvr..but i swear when mazagatti stoo them back up he said time instead of fight...i dontknow if thats why the time keeper stopped the time and the shows clock kept going..

j.farrell
10-13-2006, 06:03 PM
nvm I just got my answer
what answer did you get afro...oh and did you get your name from the upcoming afro samurai cartoon..or is that just a coincidence...the cartoon looks tight by the way if any of you guys havnt seen a preview for it yet

BigBanda
10-13-2006, 07:10 PM
They revealed that the time keeper screwed up on the show. Guess u didnt catch it J.farrell. It had to be like 30 or so seconds over. Right after you could see Couture talking in Danas ear about it and then Dana announced that the time keeper messed up and it was like the first time in UFC history that has ever happened.

j.farrell
10-13-2006, 10:09 PM
They revealed that the time keeper screwed up on the show. Guess u didnt catch it J.farrell. It had to be like 30 or so seconds over. Right after you could see Couture talking in Danas ear about it and then Dana announced that the time keeper messed up and it was like the first time in UFC history that has ever happened.
No I caught that. What i meant was it sounded like Mazagatti yelled time when they stood up. So I didn't know if that was what caused the confusion.

BKS
10-14-2006, 06:13 PM
It was more like a minute or so.

I thought it was pretty funny.