PDA

View Full Version : Imagine The Impossibilities

strife
07-11-2008, 12:56 AM
May I just say this is the single most annoying advertisement I've ever had while viewing a website, this thing slides down and devours your entire browser page. Bullshit imo. I have Firefox and I have an ad blocker but this stupid motherfucker invades my forum time every 3rd page refresh it seems. Any way we can get rid of the ads like this?

Beowulf
07-11-2008, 01:03 AM
All I have is a pop up blocker, and it only takes up like a 1inch tall rectangle at the top, the only problem it really causes me is i cant search for new posts because it shows up behind it.

2mcgrath
07-11-2008, 02:12 AM
ive never saw them just the ones on the side are the ones i see.im using firefox and the adblocker +

Maniac
07-11-2008, 02:15 AM
ive never saw them just the ones on the side are the ones i see.im using firefox and the adblocker +

Same here (Firefox & Adblocker).

Ifightforaliving
07-11-2008, 04:27 AM
yeah my shit will not block it

Frag x 3
07-11-2008, 09:44 AM
apb ftw

Steel
07-11-2008, 05:08 PM
May I just say this is the single most annoying advertisement I've ever had while viewing a website, this thing slides down and devours your entire browser page. Bullshit imo. I have Firefox and I have an ad blocker but this stupid motherfucker invades my forum time every 3rd page refresh it seems. Any way we can get rid of the ads like this?

I agree. It sucks.

rivethead
07-11-2008, 05:32 PM

You can imagine that we can get rid of it, but actually doing it is impossible.

rh

Clint
07-11-2008, 10:54 PM
I have Firefow and noscipt and I don't see any ads except for the Eternal Unlimited one on the right side.

I'll send a PM to boone about it though.

Frag x 3
07-11-2008, 11:27 PM
All I've ever seen in the Eternal ad on the side. I don't know how that one always sneaks throught, but it's better than the fucking beeping banner ads.

pa99fighter
07-13-2008, 04:14 PM
I have Firefow and noscipt and I don't see any ads except for the Eternal Unlimited one on the right side.

I'll send a PM to boone about it though.

Yeah once I downloaded firefox ad blocker Eternal unlimited was the only one still there and I blocked that for the hell of it.

thebwit
07-13-2008, 04:40 PM
If you have ad block you can simply right click on any add and select "Ad Block Picture" or some shit.

It's not hard.

Holy shit I didn't realize I could even do that! Now I can see all those smilies to the right of the text area. Awesome.