PDA

View Full Version : Blogs

Jza
07-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Well I suppose credit to Dan0 for this suggestion as it made me think of it.

Now looking around the site there are a few people who either train or have fought so I thought maybe it would be an idea for them to write small blogs (if they were interested obviously) that people could obviously read to see how hard people train and get an idea of what it is like for someone before competitions or on their first day training and seeing their progression over time.

Now this might be an awful idea or no one might like it but if some do I think it would be a fun little thing and obviously others could give suggestions when people have problems (what do you think I should concentrate on more? new nickname? what sort of fights are best to take) or jus want opinions.

So yea am willing to expand on it if anyone likes it if not jus let it die quietly :)

Clint
07-11-2008, 03:52 PM
I like blogs since they tend to bring personality to some websites. So I am for it as long as there are interested people

Tick
08-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Blogs are fun as long as the writer keeps writing. Whether it is just a weekly or bi weekly. That way if the reader knows that on the 2nd and 4th tuesday of every month there is an update they can go check it out. IMO, that is the hardest part to do with a blog.

Regardless, I enjoy reading them when there on a subject I like. It gives a perspective of the day to day things etc...

Good suggestion!

ILJO
08-14-2008, 04:22 PM
be a trend setter Jza. Start it up.

edit: too late, I just saw that Ladyjag put up a training blog in noob jack.

well, you can always be a follower.