PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know

Ifightforaliving
07-14-2008, 08:45 AM
Where to buy pure ephedra? Or supplements containing ephedra?I know there are places online,but I need one I can trust to get supplements and shit for my friends.

Clint
07-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Just go to rite aide and look at the little cards they have for the medicine in the back and grab some asthma medicine (I forget the name it's too early) the main ingredients will be guafenisen and ephedrine (which is better than ephedra anyways since it is consistent)

Clint
07-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Are they pills Clint? or like an enhailer?

Pills, now that I'm home I will look for the name.

Vaso-pro also sells them but mostly online.

Ha...I found it Bronkaid 24 capsules 25mg of ephedrine each for $6.69
CVS Online Pharmacy Store (http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/detail?prodid=175323)

Ifightforaliving
07-15-2008, 01:08 AM
awesome man I have never used ephedrine before. Didn't even know it was available otc. My friend is really trying to cut some weight and the best thing I ever tried was ephedra,caffeine,and an aspirin.Again thanks.

bigsmooth696969
07-15-2008, 06:13 AM
Maybe I am totally off here but isn't ephedra outlawed in the US? I know its a sore subject for me because I use to take Twin Labs Ripped Fuel. The ephedra levels were so high, that I had a mild stroke off of it in the shower after my workout. I took it and Xenedrine and I seriously thought I was dying.

I know that some exotic coffee's and tea's have ephedra in them. I would try like a World Market or some place. This would be an alternative to pills for other conditions that could contain other medicines that could counteract with supplements.

Ifightforaliving
07-15-2008, 07:04 AM
you can't buy it as a weightloss supplement. However you can get it in pill form for bronchitis and asthma,add a little caffeine and boom fat burn city. When on it you have to take in extra water,no sauna,and you need to limit it until you build a tolerance.

Clint
07-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Maybe I am totally off here but isn't ephedra outlawed in the US? I know its a sore subject for me because I use to take Twin Labs Ripped Fuel. The ephedra levels were so high, that I had a mild stroke off of it in the shower after my workout. I took it and Xenedrine and I seriously thought I was dying.

I know that some exotic coffee's and tea's have ephedra in them. I would try like a World Market or some place. This would be an alternative to pills for other conditions that could contain other medicines that could counteract with supplements.

While ephedra is illegal the primary ingredient ephedrine is not. Partly because the chemical is much easier to regulate in terms of potency than the herb and partly because the whole ban was a face anyways (all of the studies showed that it was safe when taken as directed but the FDA decided that they disagreed with their own studies and banned it anyways)

Paytheplayer
07-15-2008, 08:21 PM

I dont know about the US, but Im pretty sure that its outlawed in Canada. They used to sell Xenadrine here with ephedra, but they had to switch it to epdedra free. The only time I took Xenadrine was when it was free of ephedra, but a buddy of mine used to take it when it had ephedra. One day after the gym, he smoked a joint, and then rode his bike. When he got home, he fainted and was rushed to the hospital.
Also, my cousins friend used to always take supps with ephedra in it. He had a heart attack and died 6 months ago at age 33.

bigsmooth696969
07-16-2008, 07:43 AM
Ephedra isn't something to mess with IMO. I'll stick to Trim Spa BABY! LOL.

Clint
07-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Like I said the FDA's own studies showed that ephedra is safe so long as it is taken as directed and so long as it isn't taken for overly extensive periods of time. I would throw it in the same boat as steroids; safe as long as you take the time to do it safely (which is why it probably should be illegal since most people don't)