PDA

View Full Version : 6-Oxo Extreme

Submissionist
07-16-2008, 07:09 PM
I just received a 75 cap bottle of this that I bought from Ebay, has anyone used this supplement? Is it effective and more importantly safe to use?

Edit: Opened the bottle and the pills are covered in some brownish power, it was sealed so I assume that's normal.

Ifightforaliving
07-16-2008, 07:19 PM
I have never heard of it. Check SUPPLEMENT CRITIC.COM - Supplement reviews, ratings, comparisons. (http://www.supplementcritic.com)

Esox Express
07-16-2008, 09:09 PM
Most people use 6 oxo in a PCT to rebound Test levels and combat gynecomastia by blocking estrogen receptors after a steroid cycle. I've never used it myself, but I do know that it is very commonly used, and pretty popular, so that alone should tell you that it is safe and effective... or at least effective enough to bring back customers. Using it on it's own would probably do a good enough job in raising your test levels, which is why I assume you bought it. Like I said, I've never used it so I couldn't tell you what the brown coating is all about.

Submissionist
07-17-2008, 10:35 AM
bump

Clint
07-17-2008, 11:25 AM
open up one of the pills and see if the insides of them is a brownish powder. One of the pills probably just burst in the packaging