PDA

View Full Version : negged like 5 times from the sundance kid

Mungo
07-18-2008, 12:32 AM
Fucking bullshit I can't neg him without getting 5-10 negs back.. I'd be hundreds of rep ahead right now if it wasn't for him. This is unfair bullshit.

bigsmooth696969
07-18-2008, 05:38 AM
Do you realize that this thread is going to cause you to get neg'd even more? I learned!!!

Mr. Raider
07-18-2008, 05:43 AM
Maybe you should change your name to Butch Cassidy and then he has to be your friend, kinda.

neonatural45
07-18-2008, 05:57 AM
pfff fuck that, you can neg whoever you want. Just be warned that they don't have to wait 10 times to neg rep you again

Usually if you apologize they rep you as many times as they neg'd you to negate the negative ones, from personal experience lol. Threads about rep are never the way to go if you care about your rep, and it is pretty obvious that you are more worried about your own rep then you are about the fact that a mod neg'd you numerous times.

leedogg900
07-18-2008, 06:13 AM
lol

well the lesson learned is, dont fuck with the mods. fuck with palma instead.

Mungo
07-18-2008, 06:32 AM
pfff fuck that, you can neg whoever you want. Just be warned that they don't have to wait 10 times to neg rep you again

Usually if you apologize they rep you as many times as they neg'd you to negate the negative ones, from personal experience lol. Threads about rep are never the way to go if you care about your rep, and it is pretty obvious that you are more worried about your own rep then you are about the fact that a mod neg'd you numerous times.

I don't give a fuck about some bullshit numbers on some website it's the principal the that SOME mods abuse their powers here.

jokerthief
07-18-2008, 06:35 AM
*edit*, Nevermind. I found the answer, you're 19 according to your profile. That's pretty young, fresh out of high school even. In high school, authority figures are bounded by rules of conduct and students often bring a sense of entitlement to be protected by the same rules of conduct into the real world but the real world is not high school and Admins around here are not bound by the same rules of conduct. This is an internet forum and Admins can and do whatever they feel like. History has proven that though this system has its drawbacks, it really is essential for a forum to run well.

At most forums, you would just be banned or relegated to a tard forum of some sort if you crossed an Admin. Here the Admins are much more gentle and instead administer a "rep spanking." The only thing you can do is take your spanking like a man and move on. It is the way the virtual world turns. You are not influential enough to change it, no singe person is. The quicker you accept this fact, the easier things will be for you.

neonatural45
07-18-2008, 06:44 AM
I don't give a fuck about some bullshit numbers on some website it's the principal the that SOME mods abuse their powers here.

Well you mentioned how that you lost hundreds of rep over this, so it is obvious that you do care about how much you have. If you didn't care you probably wouldn't even have known how much you had before you get neg bombed

Gurry
07-18-2008, 06:53 AM
fuck rep, ur all btiches crying about how u got negged in this forum, only post in the site suggestions if u wanna make this forum better, dun cry about rep, if ur ass is hurting so much, neg me, i dun care.

2mcgrath
07-18-2008, 06:57 AM
its best to pm whoever you have problems with and try to resolve it there,bringing it into the boards is asking for more problems.

Bullock
07-18-2008, 07:16 AM
Sundance will slap you silly and fuck you stupid if you cross him.

wonderbee
07-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Fucking bullshit I can't neg him without getting 5-10 negs back.. I'd be hundreds of rep ahead right now if it wasn't for him. This is unfair bullshit.

I total understand where you are coming from Mungo. Awhile back The Sundance Kid had the audacity to rep me and I couldn’t fucking believe it, total bull shit. Others have also given me rep in the past but I will not reveal their names here. You know who you are though. Tell you what, I will neg you every time I come across one of your posts and we can see if we can get your reputation up a bit.

fuck rep, ur all btiches crying about how u got negged in this forum, only post in the site suggestions if u wanna make this forum better, dun cry about rep, if ur ass is hurting so much, neg me, i dun care.

You should have your rep removed for that statement. Lets see how you like being the only poster around here with out rep, doesn’t sound so nice does it.

P.S why would I neg you if my ass hurt?

atj-lucko
07-18-2008, 08:08 AM

"mods abuse their powers" cough cough whats you talking about:unsure:

Clint
07-18-2008, 02:08 PM
lol you sent Sundanace a Neg to tell him that his sig is gay.

Tonite I propose that you go tell your boss that his suit is gay.

TriangleChoke
07-18-2008, 02:18 PM

What else do you expect from that fuckin nazi?

he will fuck you up don't u know this by now?

jkilla374
07-18-2008, 02:53 PM
These threads are great.

Bullock
07-18-2008, 03:07 PM
Sundance can't be a Nazi. He's Southern.

thebwit
07-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Here's a quick suggestion on how to avoid this situation:

Don't neg a mod. If you feel the need to neg someone it should be a new person who has just gotten 75 rep to view the vids, has seen the vids, and then with your neg they can't see the vids. This will then prompt said person to go on a tirade about how they can't view the vids anymore which will in turn get more negative reps :)

In all seriousness if you feel the need to neg someone who has infinity rep, mod or not, you better not just say something stupid like "your sig is gay". If you really don't like the sig and feel it deserves a neg rep then you should at least put something funny in it. Like if you really wanted to comment on how homosexual his sig is you should have said something like "hey your sig is a whore. it got my friend drunk and made him gay. That's not cool so I neg you for it". Whenever I neg someone it is always for breaking a rule or skirting it or just trying to derail a thread. And I always explain why rather than say "fuck off" or whatever else people have put in their negs against me.

Oh and this thread is epic - like these:
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh180/keithreece/epic.jpg

Bullock
07-18-2008, 06:30 PM
I vant to motorboat

smoogy
07-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Its generally a bad idea to neg anyone who has 10x as much rep as you, the math will not work out in your favor

Bullock
07-18-2008, 07:16 PM
Why did Sundance burn dem towers?

Steel
07-18-2008, 08:00 PM
SD is probably the most easygoing Staff member there is. I've seen people say some really idiotic things to him and he brushed it off whereas I would have neg'd repeatedly.

Perhaps you did something that really agitated him or personally offended him?

pa99fighter
07-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Just say Sundance stepped down because you were bitching about the neg rep. what would this site be without him?

thebwit
07-18-2008, 09:04 PM
Just say Sundance stepped down because you were bitching about the neg rep. what would this site be without him?

This is what it would be like:
http://msghelp.net/images/noooo_birds.jpg

Steel
07-18-2008, 09:48 PM
I wish I could rep thebwit again for his avs..

Bullock
07-18-2008, 09:48 PM
I'd say I am the most easy going.

thebwit
07-18-2008, 10:04 PM
I wish I could rep thebwit again for his avs..

Heh thanks. I just happen to remember these images from what other people have said about this thread.

strife
07-18-2008, 10:23 PM

Drug free!

TriangleChoke
07-18-2008, 11:04 PM
Sundance can't be a Nazi. He's Southern.

I'm southern and there are plenty of skint head nazi's around my neck of the woods

twankydawg
07-19-2008, 02:45 AM

NEG'D!!!

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7457/thnurplewelcometohellaf1.gif

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5660/dumbasspy4.jpg

rivethead
07-19-2008, 02:54 AM
Can we please create an emo forum for shit like this and the wtf Palma thread?

I hope the interweb is waterproof, because of all the tears.

rh

JoeSons BruisedNuts
07-19-2008, 03:01 AM
Tonite I propose that you go tell your boss that his suit is gay.

His boss doesnt wear a suit:

http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/2006/07/27/thumbs/20060726174535.jpeg

Submissionist
07-19-2008, 03:44 AM
I still chuckle at the thought that Mungo believed Plama was Cale Sanderson. :laughing4:

Mungo
07-19-2008, 04:20 AM
*edit*, Nevermind. I found the answer, you're 19 according to your profile. That's pretty young, fresh out of high school even. In high school, authority figures are bounded by rules of conduct and students often bring a sense of entitlement to be protected by the same rules of conduct into the real world but the real world is not high school and Admins around here are not bound by the same rules of conduct. This is an internet forum and Admins can and do whatever they feel like. History has proven that though this system has its drawbacks, it really is essential for a forum to run well.

At most forums, you would just be banned or relegated to a tard forum of some sort if you crossed an Admin. Here the Admins are much more gentle and instead administer a "rep spanking." The only thing you can do is take your spanking like a man and move on. It is the way the virtual world turns. You are not influential enough to change it, no singe person is. The quicker you accept this fact, the easier things will be for you.

I didn't just get out of high school I haven't been in school in 3 or 4 years.. the mods are just fags is all. SOME... at least bullock didn't neg me 1249343 times for this thead.. and dude don't get me wrong I don't giv a fuck or anything it's just childish.

The sooner you see that the sooner you'll see that the sundance kid is pretty gay.. did you see the sig he made of his eyes when he was like totally blitzed duuuuuude... I had to neg him that was GAY.

Ifightforaliving
07-19-2008, 04:26 AM
mungo, man just let it go before you get banned and delete that post!

thebwit
07-19-2008, 05:12 AM
I didn't just get out of high school I haven't been in school in 3 or 4 years.. the mods are just fags is all. SOME... at least bullock didn't neg me 1249343 times for this thead.. and dude don't get me wrong I don't giv a fuck or anything it's just childish.

The sooner you see that the sooner you'll see that the sundance kid is pretty gay.. did you see the sig he made of his eyes when he was like totally blitzed duuuuuude... I had to neg him that was GAY.

Ok Mungo, I have tried to keep quiet about the gay shit comments you have been making. I even said how you should state it to make it funny. But no, you keep at it. So this my friend, is for you:
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/Upload/File0004354.JPG

So get your head out of your ass
http://pickmmafights.com/images/mungo.jpg

And just get back to posting.

jokerthief
07-19-2008, 05:22 AM

So you dropped out of school when you were 15?

Mr. Raider
07-19-2008, 05:39 AM
Damn Mungo your committing forum suicide. Ive never seen it personally but this has to be it.

Gurry
07-19-2008, 06:08 AM
You should have your rep removed for that statement. Lets see how you like being the only poster around here with out rep, doesn’t sound so nice does it.

P.S why would I neg you if my ass hurt?

I dont care, LOL, that was the whole point of my statement, rep doesn't really matter to me, is it some status symbol or something. I don't really mind. Anyways your an ass-hat for not reading my statement before you posted.

Oh and P.S - The comment wasn't directed towards you, it was directed to the guys whos ass is hurting because Sundance negged him and cares about rep, so next time actually read my message.

EDIT + P.P.S - Go commit suicide for being such an EMO LOL, wtf u negged him because he had a picture of him while he was blitz... You seem like a buzzkill

Mungo
07-19-2008, 06:27 AM
lets go take pictures of ourselves when were high and show it off woooooooh

yea no

Mungo
07-19-2008, 06:31 AM
Well you mentioned how that you lost hundreds of rep over this, so it is obvious that you do care about how much you have. If you didn't care you probably wouldn't even have known how much you had before you get neg bombed

oh noooo my rep.. you just can't see how the mods here are gay this site is ran by prowrestling fags.. and they're gey.. call me gey guys neg me ban me I don't giva fuuuuck..

did i mention this forum is pointless and nothing ever ges done because the mods here are gaaaay

did i mention they're gay? because I heard they are hahahah viajsnv; akjnv [adibn [bn'f

ballls!

Gurry
07-19-2008, 06:42 AM
LOL ur a douche, u fucking buzzkill, im glad i never came to this forum last nite when i was drunk, i shulda tooken a pic of myself while i was drunk just to piss of mungo LOL

Mungo
07-19-2008, 06:46 AM
Mungo doesn't get pissed he get's annoyed and makes even more annoying threads.

If I really cared about rep would I have negged everyone I didn't like in this thread knowing they're going to neg me back?

It's the principal what's a forum without principle?

Gay.

Beowulf
07-19-2008, 06:46 AM
oh noooo my rep.. you just can't see how the mods here are gay this site is ran by prowrestling fags.. and they're gey.. call me gey guys neg me ban me I don't giva fuuuuck..

did i mention this forum is pointless and nothing ever ges done because the mods here are gaaaay

did i mention they're gay? because I heard they are hahahah viajsnv; akjnv [adibn [bn'f

ballls!

Your mother never payed attention to you did she...

Mungo
07-19-2008, 06:50 AM
Your mother never payed attention to you did she...

Yea this thread is for attention you caught me.

He caught me guys he caught me we can close this thread now.

kc56
07-19-2008, 06:59 AM
Mungo doesn't get pissed he get's annoyed and makes even more annoying threads.

If I really cared about rep would I have negged everyone I didn't like in this thread knowing they're going to neg me back?

It's the principal what's a forum without principle?

Gay.

Completely unrelated to the whole rep thing,

Did you really just refer to yourself in the third person?

Warchief
07-19-2008, 07:07 AM

I should rep you, but i had to spread.

Gurry
07-19-2008, 08:15 AM
I should rep you, but i had to spread.

end of the thread.... after this post LOL

Steel
07-19-2008, 08:25 AM
What the fuck is wrong with you Mungo?

Without Mods, there is no protocol...no organization and no site. If this site is so bad, so gay etc etc. why did you continue to post to the point you obviously became an inmate.

Freedom of speech is one thing..a license for stupidity is another.

twankydawg
07-19-2008, 01:56 PM

ballls!

Everyone should neg this piece of shit for this like I just did. Fucking whining little bitch, LOSER! Bahahahahahhaha!

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/6029/banhammerhighschoolbh3sx8.jpg

Frag x 3
07-19-2008, 04:11 PM
Twanky, that picture you posted would never happen in real life. Do you see the tits on that girl? She looks like the most popular girl in the school.

leedogg900
07-19-2008, 05:11 PM
ah inmate of the hole, brings back good memory's.

ive been there as well. now i try to keep my anger under control, but sometimes it creeps out and i say things i regret.

just remember being on this site is a privilege that can easily be taken away. don't start shit with mods [like i did].

p.s - how can i get to the hole to talk to the inmates, is that possible?

Bullock
07-20-2008, 01:57 AM
We got rid of the hole a long time ago. It stopped being tight and juicy and instead became worn, torn, loose, and dry.

HammerFist
07-20-2008, 09:51 AM
LOL now i see why he is now banned. Should of let it go Mungo:confusedsmilie:

Y2JUBAE
08-14-2012, 10:14 PM

Um, would you expect someone to allow you to hit them and not hit you back? This is probably the biggest cry fest i've ever seen on here. The only time I neg is if I am negged. Seems fair to me.

The fact that he negs more than you do just means he feels he should do it more, that is him. It's like this, once you start shit, don't try and make rules of how another person reacts to it.

KevoOnTheRadio
08-15-2012, 02:29 AM
Um, would you expect someone to allow you to hit them and not hit you back? This is probably the biggest cry fest i've ever seen on here. The only time I neg is if I am negged. Seems fair to me.

The fact that he negs more than you do just means he feels he should do it more, that is him. It's like this, once you start shit, don't try and make rules of how another person reacts to it.

Why would you bring up a thread that's four years old and respond to somebody that's banned from the forum?

Sniggles
08-15-2012, 07:12 PM
http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff325/SakuraNishiwaki/LOL/FacePalm-1.jpg

Sakara=Excitement
08-16-2012, 07:57 AM

You have GOT to be kidding me.

IceCold48
08-16-2012, 08:19 AM
Why would you bring up a thread that's four years old and respond to somebody that's banned from the forum?

I'm seriously lmfao Hahahaha wtf was the point of bumping this? What was he even searching for that he found this?

Xtremo
08-16-2012, 10:16 AM
I don't know guys, but I am scared. It tells me there is a 7th page and I click on it to go, but it just takes me back to this same page...

popsicle
08-16-2012, 10:03 PM

Are you expecting a guy who was banned 4 years ago to read your constructive critisism? Are you expecting him to actually take your critisism and use it when posting or negging in the future? Not to mention he can no longer neg or post after being BANNED.

Boo
08-17-2012, 08:09 AM
It does remind me of the bullshit Sundance used to pull on here. Apparently I am in the tiny minority that thinks staff should have higher standards than a troll. Grade school bullies all grown up.

This thread however can serve as a lesson to newbs to never ever start a thread about rep.

Ramma
08-18-2012, 01:38 AM
We here at mmanews do not have staff standards, but we do have puppies. And who needs regulation and order when you have cute, floppy eared, furry friends?

So, why was this bumped again?

LefthookStcrook
08-18-2012, 02:30 AM
I just read through this entire thread and I only have one thing to say.

WE'VE LOST ALOT OF GOOD POSTERS.

disposableassassin
08-18-2012, 03:06 AM

Relax man I'm here now. You may proceed to worship me.

Seriously this site has a rich history and I'm glad to be a part of it.

lwbrewer
08-18-2012, 03:19 AM
Got a lot of laughs going through most of this. Never seen were crying in public ever helped. most problems to me seem to be a misunderstanding were a PM can clarify things and have got me some good friends from it.
Thanks mods for keeping the trash at bay

Boo
08-18-2012, 05:41 AM
We here at mmanews do not have staff standards, but we do have puppies. And who needs regulation and order when you have cute, floppy eared, furry friends?

So, why was this bumped again?

Ramma you manage to have standards all on your own....and puppies. You can still have puppies.

I suspect one of two reasons. 1. Have you never accidentally responded to an old thread and realized after about a 100 people told or thought you were a complete dumbass. This has never happened to ME of course. 2. A sick propensity of some posters to dredge up controversial threads because they have nothing better to do.

Ramma
08-20-2012, 06:27 AM
Ramma you manage to have standards all on your own....and puppies. You can still have puppies.

:wub::mrstra::wub:

SimpleJack
08-20-2012, 07:15 AM

We have lost some good posters under.

We've also managed to displace some of the biggest douches and trolls in the history of the interwebz. Mungo, frag, Harlem, Bran, thecoylewis etc......good riddance. Guys like neonatural, jesusatemyhotdog, sand intellectual were awesome sources of info and great members.

Cat--Smasher
08-20-2012, 07:28 AM
We have lost some good posters under.

We've also managed to displace some of the biggest douches and trolls in the history of the interwebz. Mungo, frag, Harlem, Bran, thecoylewis etc......good riddance. Guys like neonatural, jesusatemyhotdog, sand intellectual were awesome sources of info and great members.

I was not around to enjoy his posts but just from his name, I know I like him: Jesusatemyhotdog.

http://www.beautifulfunnysadandtrue.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/jesuslovesyou.jpg

SimpleJack
08-20-2012, 05:13 PM
He's an intelligent and funny dude.

Ramma
08-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Yeah, there's a few guys I miss (and they know who they are). Others...not so much (they do not).

Sniggles
08-23-2012, 08:47 AM

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/WWF-Raw-DIVA-wrestling-mag-Debra-Nice-Puppies-8-99-/01/!B6usjL!EWk~$(KGrHqJ,!lMEy+jCvyD6BMyWFDS3gQ~~-1_35.JPG

Sniggles
08-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Jokerthief, Ninjastix and Jesusatemyhotdog are all people that are quite interesting and funny.

Can't stand 10 of the top 15 posters at MMASpot.

dbader08
08-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Ninjastix was a good one...

Sniggles
08-24-2012, 08:54 AM
Ninjastix was a good one...

Yes indeed. Funny funny guy.

H0SS
08-27-2012, 08:04 AM

What the fuck did I just stumble into? :laughing4:

After reading through this thread, I feel like we are walking over the ancient ruins of a long lost civilization...

Cat--Smasher
08-27-2012, 05:01 PM
What the fuck did I just stumble into? :laughing4:

After reading through this thread, I feel like we are walking over the ancient ruins of a long lost civilization...

http://collider.com/wp-content/image-base/TV/L/Lost/slices/slice_lost_last_supper_01.jpg

H0SS
08-27-2012, 11:01 PM
http://collider.com/wp-content/image-base/TV/L/Lost/slices/slice_lost_last_supper_01.jpg

One of the worst endings to one of the best shows ever.

Cat--Smasher
08-27-2012, 11:06 PM
One of the worst endings to one of the best shows ever.

I havent actually watched it. The little lady is watching it right now though on Nexflix... Everytime she puts on an episode I just chuckle though. Simpsons spoiled the ending for me... For some strange reason, I get a sick enjoyment out of seeing her watch it not knowing at all how shitty the finale is. Am I a twisted fuck or what.

H0SS
08-27-2012, 11:13 PM
Am I a twisted fuck or what.

Not as twisted as those fucking writers who strung us along all those years. Godammit, you just put me in a bad mood. :angrrry:

Cat--Smasher
08-28-2012, 06:24 AM
Not as twisted as those fucking writers who strung us along all those years. Godammit, you just put me in a bad mood. :angrrry:

SPOILER for anyone else

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xr4rvVjnAo8/S_zey6vC_cI/AAAAAAAAAjo/0n6RF9O4h_w/s640/SIMPSONS-LOST.jpg

I seen this and was like fuck it.

KevoOnTheRadio
08-28-2012, 01:22 PM
Never saw an episode. Matter of fact, I can't remember the last time I really got behind a network TV series.

disposableassassin
08-28-2012, 01:53 PM
But cat that's not actually the ending. I mean really it's not. The ending wasn't as bad a some people thought but I didn't really like it either. I'm not going to say anything unless you aren't going to watch it. I assure you though that it is not the dogs dream. To me most people seemed to not understand the ending. I understood it, and there were parts about it I liked but it certainly could have been better. Besides dogs see in black and white right? The show was in color.:grinsmile1:

TheKidInside
09-06-2012, 02:50 AM
this brings back memories...i miss the old News days

Sniggles
09-06-2012, 11:42 PM
LOST WAS THE WORST TV FINALLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Never would I have thought that any finale would disappoint me more than the Sopranos! But those fuckers sure showed me!

Y2JUBAE
09-17-2012, 05:28 PM
Because I'm a piece of shit and I should die? I don't know dude, I didn't go searching for old threads, I never have, it must have popped up on the side for latest threads somehow? I don't know. Answer 2 is "because I got high?".

You have GOT to be kidding me.

Not kidding you.

Are you expecting a guy who was banned 4 years ago to read your constructive critisism? Are you expecting him to actually take your critisism and use it when posting or negging in the future? Not to mention he can no longer neg or post after being BANNED.

I skim, I didn't realize he was "banned" I must have thought he was "inmated' looks about the same.

popsicle
09-19-2012, 06:56 PM
^ no worries it happens to the best of us. It just seemed like an opportune time to bust your balls.

KevoOnTheRadio
09-19-2012, 08:08 PM
^ no worries it happens to the best of us. It just seemed like an opportune time to bust your balls.

Basically

Thamob
09-19-2012, 11:57 PM
LOST WAS THE WORST TV FINALLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Never would I have thought that any finale would disappoint me more than the Sopranos! But those fuckers sure showed me!

Yup I agree. I was so into it the first 2 seasons and then I think the writers got a real bad batch of weed or someting because it was like they were picking ideas out of nowhere. With no explanation of the damn island to this damn day.

Y2JUBAE
09-20-2012, 12:18 AM
Amazing how one episode can turn the greatest tv show of all time into the biggest disappointment. It was really all riding on closing up those storylines and mysteries and they just fucking bombed. No answers felt like I was cheated sense it was the main reason i watched, to see if my theories were correct. Shitty that the writers didn't even have answers.

Sniggles
09-21-2012, 05:17 AM
Amazing how one episode can turn the greatest tv show of all time into the biggest disappointment. It was really all riding on closing up those storylines and mysteries and they just fucking bombed. No answers felt like I was cheated sense it was the main reason i watched, to see if my theories were correct. Shitty that the writers didn't even have answers.

They decided it was too difficult so they fucking copped out and just decided that --It was all a dream.

KevoOnTheRadio
09-21-2012, 01:36 PM
I used to read Word Up! Magazine...

tapper
10-30-2012, 04:04 PM
It does remind me of the bullshit Sundance used to pull on here. Apparently I am in the tiny minority that thinks staff should have higher standards than a troll. Grade school bullies all grown up.

This thread however can serve as a lesson to newbs to never ever start a thread about rep.

hey dude, still rockin the evan tanner :)

Cat--Smasher
10-30-2012, 04:06 PM
It was all a dream.

I used to read Word Up! Magazine...

Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
I let my tape rock 'til my tape popped
Smokin' weed and bamboo, sippin' on private stock