PDA

View Full Version : Advice on ECA stack!

Ifightforaliving
07-18-2008, 06:42 PM
I am going to start an ECA stack and was wondering if it is safe to alternate the C for a Hydroxycut Hardcore,or a Lipo 6x?Anyone have any experience with this?

Clint
07-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Do you have links to the ingredients in those? Also what kind of a stimulant tolerance do you have?

Ifightforaliving
07-18-2008, 08:25 PM
Do you have links to the ingredients in those? Also what kind of a stimulant tolerance do you have?
Lipo 6X
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Synephrine HCl 20.00 mg
Yohimbine HCl 3.00 mg
Acacia Rigidula 95% (Standardized to 75:1 actives) 100.00 mg
Thyroid Stimulating Proprietary Matrix: 0.00 PEA (phenylethylamine) N N-dimethly-a-methylphenylethylamine N N-dimethylphenylethylaimine N N-methyl-b-phenylethylamine Tyramine Hordenine
Caffeine Anhydrous 200.00 mg
Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E 1:1 20.00 mg
Phase #1 Rapid Relase Liquid Delivery blend 600.00 mg
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) Oleic Acid Lipo 6X
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Mineral Oil, Red 200 Fbj, FC Blue

MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore
120 liquid caps
Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 3 LiquiTech Capsules
Servings Per Container: 40

Pyroxyclene Fat Loss Blend - 762 mg
(Green tea extract (as Camella sinensis) (leaf), Standardized for 90% polyphenols, [75% catechins (45% epigallocatechin gallate)] Caffeine anhydrous Supplying 300 mg of caffeine, White willow extract (as Salix alba)(bark), Standardized for 25% salicin, Aspidosperma quebracho-blanco extract (bark), Standardized for 0.3% alkaloids).
Norepidrol Intensity Focus Blend - 171mg
Deanol bitartrate, Xanthinol nicotinate, Evodia rutaecarpa extract (as Tetradium ruticarpum) (fruit), Standardized for 10% evodiamine, Inula racesmosa extract (root), Standardized for 2% alantolactone, Codonopsis pilosula extract (root).
Lasidrate Delivery Blend - 55 mg
Troxerutin (as Sophora japonica), Standardized for 97% trihydroxyethylrutoside, Inositol hexaphosphate, Cnidium monnleri extract (seed), Standardized for 20% osthole, Black pepper extract (as Piper nigrum l.) (fruit), Standardized for 95% piperine.
Yohimbacore Yohimbine Blend - 4.5 mg
Methyl 17 alpha-hydroxy-yohimban-16alpha-carboxylate hyrochloride.
Other Ingredients: Sesame oil, Silica, FD&C Red No. 3, FD&C Red No. 40, Shellac, Isoproyl Alcohol, Butyl Alcohol, Dehydrated Alcohol, Propylene glycol, Sodium hydroxide, polyvinyl pyrrolidone, Titanium dioxide, FD&C Yellow No. 5, dimethylaminoethanol, beta cyclodextrin, magnesium carbonate, dextrin, maltodextrin, epichlorohydrin.

I am thinking of taking 25 mg Ephedrine and 1 of either and 1 81 mg adult aspirin with coating.
The reason is I am having hell finding just caffeine pills I have tried 6 drug stores and also 4 quickstops. Any suggestions Clint? You seem to know quite a bit about these things. And my tolerance level is probably not huge,but I do have an ok tolerance.

tsmiserybusiness
07-19-2008, 12:09 PM
You can order your caffeine online for rather cheap. $5.99 or so for a hundred tabs. The stack works really well. Dont go more than 3 weeks without a week to 10 days off as your body will build up a tolerance to the ephedrine.

tsmiserybusiness
07-19-2008, 12:11 PM
Also depending on your sleeping schedule dont take any after your supper meal or you will be up all night. Took me a few days to adjust to it so i didnt dose after 3 pm.

Clint
07-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Without having a pretty high tolerance the synephrine in the lipo 6 is a bit worriesome to throw in there and the muscletech doesn't look like it has anything of real value in it lol but I can't be sure since they use damn proprietary names on half the ingredients

I say do what the other guy said and buy them online. You can also get powdered caffeine but don't. It is so goddamn bitter that you won't use it (I have a ton). Until then 2 cups of coffee would work as a substitute.

Ifightforaliving
07-19-2008, 03:45 PM
ok cool thanks guys. Just one more question, I have read 3 different ways to stack this. I have read 3 times a day,2times,and 1 pre workout. I am trying to lose like that extra 5-6 lbs to get my abs ripped,but my friend is trying to lose 40-50 lbs and we are doing the stack together. Any suggestion on what would work out best? We are both stacking the 25 mg E/250 mg C, and 81 mg A.

Clint
07-19-2008, 07:23 PM
I would say three times a day, just follow the ephedrine's recommended directions

Ifightforaliving
07-20-2008, 01:23 AM
thanks again Clint. Just so you know did my first shot today (found some yellow jackets) and I really hit the cardio like a madman. I sweated profusely, and I threw up an extra 20 lbs on my bench. I have been fucking wired for 7 hrs straight. Just not in a bad way.

Rufio
07-20-2008, 11:12 PM
I use Lipo 6 with ephedrine and aspirin all the time. If it's your first time though, here's my advice. Cut the tablet in half. Take one Lipo 6 or Hydroxycut pill. Once you're used to it, work your way up. If I'm on the go, I'll often just get an ABB Speed Stack from GNC (250 mg caffeine and 25 g synephrine) to take my ephedrine and aspirin. But that's mostly because I sometimes get tired of drinking just water and it satisfies my taste fix without spiking my insulin.

Ifightforaliving
07-20-2008, 11:23 PM
ok cool man I will rep you when I can!!

Rufio
07-21-2008, 11:07 AM
Oh, you may already know this but just in case ... The synergistic benefit of stacking ephedrine and caffeine (where 2 ephedrine + 2 caffeine = 5 in layman's terms) comes when you take them in a 1:10 ratio, eg. 25 mg ephedrine with 250 mg caffeine. How much aspirin you need is a highly debated topic. I know a lot of bodybuilders just use an 80 mg aspirin period, while others like to use a 1:10:15 ratio of ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin. The aspirin's just there to up your internal thermostat so your body doesn't notice (and counteract) the heat, making it last longer. How much you need for that probably varies from person to person. A bit of trial and error may be in order.