PDA

View Full Version : Bullock it's time you stepped down...

Palma
07-31-2008, 10:08 AM
Not because you have abused your powers as a mod (although you do on a monthly basis)... and not because you don't give a fuck about the forum (although you don't), but simply because you cannot perform your job function adequately... it is of my opinion that you step down from your post as a forum moderator. Seriously, your actions are beyond petty and personal. You can say what you want about me, but I have always held the value of the forum above myself... the same I cannot say about you.

Get a life, get a girlfriend... Jesus Christ... get something that makes you less hostile and more productive…

I’m posting this on the main forum because I want everyone to know what a piece of shit I think you are (even if it is at the expense of my own banning)… I know that this site needs me more then it needs you (what do you add to this site really? Besides bullshit jokes that have nothing to with MMA compared to sound grappling analysis and actual BJJ/wrestling advice...) you are the type of internet MMA fan that gives all of us a bad name.

I figure I will be banned soon, so long all. Just blog “Palma, MMA" and I’m sure you will find my new MMA news site that I am writing for.

Peace out...

jimmysmash@yahoo.com

atj-lucko
07-31-2008, 10:15 AM
What the hell Palma, you are a very angry person, get a life, go outdoors smell some roses. Hell take a walk on the highway..

Palma
07-31-2008, 10:16 AM
What the hell Palma, you are a very angry person, get a life, go outdoors smell some roses. Hell take a walk on the highway..

I, unlike you, have standards... don't confuse the two your might actually hate yourself in the morning.

markzabin
07-31-2008, 10:16 AM
I've never had a problem with Bullock. Can you site some stuff :rtrp:

Ifightforaliving
07-31-2008, 10:18 AM
I won't get in the middle. I did save your email address in case Palma. You have always been cool to me. And I respect you. I have never had beefs or problems with Bullock.

Palma
07-31-2008, 10:22 AM
I've never had a problem with Bullock. Can you site some stuff :rtrp:

L Ron Hubbard and TTR aren't enough for you? how about banning Steel, a fomer mod and one of the most benign people you will ever meat? Bullock doesn't take his poistion seriously and I cannot take this site seriously as long as he is a moderator here.

what the fuck... I am an actual fighter who trains and knows people in the industry... I post here because I have become comfortable in doing so. I can spend more time running or training instead of dealing people who have never seen the inside of a gym before.

I'm making a stand... drawing a line in the sand. Is this place about fucking fat fucks who live in their mom's basements or is it about underground fans of MMA? I leave you to decide.

atj-lucko
07-31-2008, 10:22 AM
I, unlike you, have standards... don't confuse the two your might actually hate yourself in the morning.

And you think your better than Bullock?
If you were a mod there wouldn't be any members left on the board, only yes men.

Palma
07-31-2008, 10:24 AM
And you think your better than Bullock?
If you were a mod there wouldn't be any members left on the board, only yes men.

Fucking shit dude... get your tampons out of your purse... you really think I give a shit that you talk out of your ass about BJJ? You're a bigger loser the Bullock is. At lease he is a mod... you are a total cock smoker.

markzabin
07-31-2008, 10:28 AM
I really liked steel, didn't know about all that.

I think you have your moments of madness too though. BJ nut hugger for sure.

I think that atj-lucko contributes a lot around here so it kinda sounds like you need to take a deep breath or something man.

atj-lucko
07-31-2008, 10:29 AM
Fucking shit dude... get your tampons out of your purse... you really think I give a shit that you talk out of your ass about BJJ? You're a bigger loser the Bullock is. At lease he is a mod... you are a total cock smoker.

I'm, suck a fag. Please suck my dick! PEASE SUCK MY DICK!

maxp84z
07-31-2008, 10:30 AM
lmao THIS THREAD IS GETING SERIOUS.

Ubermensch
07-31-2008, 10:30 AM

That is because BJ's nuts are the best to Hug they are so warm and comfy!!:grinsmile1: I hug them on a regular basis!

thumper
07-31-2008, 10:31 AM
That is because BJ's nuts are the best to Hug they are so warm and comfy!!:grinsmile1: I hug them on a regular basis!

/me hurls :)

Palma
07-31-2008, 10:32 AM

lol, repped... maybe steel didn't want it to be this big of a deal since he was unbanned so quickly, but I have been avoiding this site lately because of Bullock being a mod... so what the hell? What do I really have to lose? I can get coverage of the Zuffa events at another site as well as all the Strikeforce events... so what do I have to lose besides my handle as "the Great Palma" which I obviously could care less about.

thumper
07-31-2008, 10:33 AM
I thought Bullock was an admin?

Palma
07-31-2008, 10:34 AM

Lol, your so gay...

Intellectual
07-31-2008, 10:35 AM
i did not know Bullock banned Steel. reason?

Steel is one of my favorite members on this forum.

Palma
07-31-2008, 10:38 AM
i did not know Bullock banned Steel. reason?

Steel is one of my favorite members on this forum.

I don't know... why did you ban him Bullock? and why was he un-banned so quickly?

Bullock
07-31-2008, 10:39 AM
lol Well I guess I'll step down.

Funny thing is that none of the mods who actually know what happened share your opinion.

Palma
07-31-2008, 10:40 AM

Funny thing is that none of the mods who actually know what happened share your opinion.

Please.. just ban me. Don't unvalidate my point. Everyone knows you don't take this forum or your duty seriously... why pretend now?

atj-lucko
07-31-2008, 10:41 AM
actually atj i'll tell you why i am so mad because one daylast month i was rolling with a friend at the gym and he touched me in a certain spot that made my heart race, it really turned me on!!. Ever since then I have been having these feeling for him and I am confused, and thats makes me angry

That explains allot..

Ubermensch
07-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Palma Relax man you are acting a little irrational we know there are better ways of dealing with what has transpired.

Ifightforaliving
07-31-2008, 10:43 AM
That explains allot..wow you really took all that time to post that? Hmmm!:headscratch: and then change it.

vore9000
07-31-2008, 10:43 AM
Is this a joke? lol

This is so ridiculous.

Bullock
07-31-2008, 10:45 AM
Yeah, picking a fight with an admin and calling him piece of shit does get you banned.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 10:45 AM
holy shit I can't sleep so I log onto the forums and the shit has hit the fan! I wonder how long before this thread is deleted?

markzabin
07-31-2008, 10:46 AM
this is the thread of the day for sure. I'm waiting for someone to yell out, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!!!

(springer reference)

atj-lucko
07-31-2008, 10:47 AM

waiting for resignation Bullock:rtrp: lol!!

vore9000
07-31-2008, 10:47 AM
I haven't been here as long as some of the guys here, but I'm pretty sure Bullock is one of the last people anyone would have a problem with.

HammerFist
07-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Uncalled for. Palma have you discovered you are queer?

Ubermensch
07-31-2008, 10:48 AM
Yeah, picking a fight with an admin and calling him piece of shit does get you banned.
come on man you are just giving in and him credence to what he is saying now. Lets all act like Men and deal with this in a rational manner.

Dr. MMA
07-31-2008, 10:49 AM

wow... palma is actually banned. :sadsong:

Ifightforaliving
07-31-2008, 10:50 AM
this has been one crazy night. Glad I deleted my response to those 2 trolls tonight. The banishment has commenced.

Bullock
07-31-2008, 10:50 AM
He did something ban worthy, he got banned. Him implying ahead of time that that would be an example of me abusing my power doesn't make it true.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 10:51 AM
wow... palma is actually banned. :sadsong:

im sure it's only temporary just to let him cool off a bit.

he did ask for it though i mean for fuck's sake. take that shit to the PM's

Ifightforaliving
07-31-2008, 10:56 AM
wow! How did I miss that the first time. And amlap is banned also!

thumper
07-31-2008, 11:03 AM
See I think differently. I think only someone that abuses the site (like hacking) should be banned. A forum is a board for expression. Moderate and keep threads in appropriate places, but I don't agree with banning anyone unless they pose a threat to the site.

Ubermensch
07-31-2008, 11:05 AM
wow! How did I miss that the first time. And amlap is banned also!

What is amlap backwards my friend??

markzabin
07-31-2008, 11:06 AM
:dban:

dammit, now what am I going to do til I go to sleep? :confusedsmilie:

Ifightforaliving
07-31-2008, 11:06 AM
What is amlap backwards my friend??

Oh I know who it is. I was just saying. It was funny how it was cool for him to post as both, but he got banned for one.

markzabin
07-31-2008, 11:12 AM
how long is the ban for?:sadsong::headscratch:

Bullock
07-31-2008, 11:12 AM
Since nobody is taking the time to pm me and ask, I guess I have to just tell everyone.

Here is what I posted in the mod forum explaining why I banned Steel:

Originally Posted by Bullock
You had access to the TTR forum, so I think it it pretty weak for you to go and try to spill the beans. Maybe you didn't do it on purpose, but it seems very coincidental. I understand you probably don't like it, but it is not your place to take privileged information and spread it on the forums.

Please don't keep telling people what you think it "probably" is.

PS: For the record it wasn't my idea to start it up again. I'm not even at the helm anymore, ****** is.

And I guess it goes without saying that if you tell people about this pm that I will go from being mildly annoyed to being pretty pissed off.

No problem Bullock, and frankly I could give a crap less whether you're upset or not.

As an admin you're supposed help grow and nurture a site not use it for your own devices.

I tried to tell you nicely as a fellow mod, but of course, you couldn;t get it through your head. Don't tell me it's all *****..I saw the posts about the whole thing brewing.

Go ahead..threaten me...ban me...abuse me..you'll just prove my point even more about how truly shitty you are as an admin.

Brian

I tried to be polite, and he responded like a dick head.

And btw, after I sent him this pm he went directly into the thread and posted exactly what I had pmed him about. I understand that some of you will get pissed, and probably even overrule the ban. I thought he would just say "okay sure." and that would be that. But instead he responds as if I am a huge dickhead and then goes on to post my private message to him.

When you politely ask somebody to stop spreading privileged info and to not post what you pmed them, and then they respond in such a manner and then go do just that, what do they expect?

Some feedback would be nice. Like I said, if you guys think it was over the line I really don't have a problem with anybody lifting the ban.

Now there is the inevitable fall out, w/ people accusing me of banning him b/c he outed the resurgence of TTR due to the fact that Steel is being a little bitch and emailing anyone who will listen that I banned him for that reason. In reality, the reason he was banned is that immediately after I told him not to post a private message from me to him on the general forum, he immediately went and did exactly that. I edited out who is the person trying to bring TTR back so that you guys can't flame him.

I know some of you will still have a problem with this and that is cool. I'm not going to ban anybody for disagreeing w/ what I did. What will get you banned is trying to flame me. Criticism is fine, but calling an admin a piece of shit won't be tolerated. I wouldn't let someone call any other admin a piece of shit without getting banned, and I'm not going to let somebody say it to me either.

markzabin
07-31-2008, 11:15 AM
I had no idea ttr had their own forum section

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 11:15 AM
I had no idea ttr had their own forum section

lol...i dont know why but that is funny as shit given the circumstances that have taken place

markzabin
07-31-2008, 11:20 AM
lol...i dont know why but that is funny as shit given the circumstances that have taken place

Yeah I pretty much have A.D.D.:huh:

pamlap
07-31-2008, 11:23 AM
Since nobody is taking the time to pm me and ask, I guess I have to just tell everyone.

Here is what I posted in the mod forum explaining why I banned Steel:

Now there is the inevitable fall out, w/ people accusing me of banning him b/c he outed the resurgence of TTR due to the fact that Steel is being a little bitch and emailing anyone who will listen that I banned him for that reason. In reality, the reason he was banned is that immediately after I told him not to post a private message from me to him on the general forum, he immediately went and did exactly that. I edited out who is the person trying to bring TTR back so that you guys can't flame him.

I know some of you will still have a problem with this and that is cool. I'm not going to ban anybody for disagreeing w/ what I did. What will get you banned is trying to flame me. Criticism is fine, but calling an admin a piece of shit won't be tolerated. I wouldn't let someone call any other admin a piece of shit without getting banned, and I'm not going to let somebody say it to me either.

Glad to know TTR is so god damned important to you... no one pm'd you becaus no one gives a fuck about your non-mma bullshit...

btw... I have many many computers from many many different locations... I will see you again and again my friend... see you tomorrow:)

Ifightforaliving
07-31-2008, 11:24 AM
Glad to know TTR is so god damned important to you... no one pm'd you becaus no one gives a fuck about your non-mma bullshit...

btw... I have many many computers from many many different locations... I will see you again and again my friend... see you tomorrow:)guerilla style warfare.

pamlap
07-31-2008, 11:25 AM
"Bam Bam... I WILL BAN YOU!" Lol... what a fucking loser. When's the last time you hit the gym Bullock? Never?

atj-lucko
07-31-2008, 11:31 AM
he's back.....

markzabin
07-31-2008, 11:35 AM
pamlap?!!! lol, thats awesome. Bullock is probly gonna go with an internet connection block now or something.

I can hear it now... "Mom, can borrow your computer for a bit?"

Ifightforaliving
07-31-2008, 11:36 AM
pamlap?!!! lol, thats awesome. Bullock is probly gonna go with an internet connection block now or something.it won't matter because if he has wi fi there are thousands of possibilities. I have 19 unsecured connections at my house alone.

markzabin
07-31-2008, 11:41 AM
it won't matter because if he has wi fi there are thousands of possibilities. I have 19 unsecured connections at my house alone.

Yeah people are idiots. Do you have wireless N or something? I only get a few differant connections and most go in and out with a wireless G card.

Ifightforaliving
07-31-2008, 11:45 AM
Yeah people are idiots. Do you have wireless N or something? I only get a few differant connections and most go in and out with a wireless G card.
I jhave a wireless boost thing my friend installed for me. It just picks up wireless signals and boosts them. I play online with no lag.

Dork8503
07-31-2008, 12:09 PM
I jhave a wireless boost thing my friend installed for me. It just picks up wireless signals and boosts them. I play online with no lag.

I play with my self sometimes an get no lag, oh wait sorry different subject.

I for some reason always get lag. I have cable internet and it still fucking lags. online games hate me an i hate them

My friend at State just steals his internet, i don't understand computers enough to do that. He also barrows his cable too lol.

#1taz
07-31-2008, 01:04 PM
FFS...if someone seriously wants to get back on a forum after they are banned, all they really need is an email address and a proxy.

My point being that hopefully when someone does get banned and loses all they have worked for and gained - that they learn from it and try to behave in a civilized manner.

IMHO...if anyone disagrees strongly with or dislikes strongly the way a site is ran - go start your own - or log off and/or go post somewhere else.

But talking trash to an admin or any other staff member out in public on any site will sure as fuck get you banned...DUH.

Staff members generally donate their time for free - so love them or hate them - but at least don't be stupid enough to disrespect them in their house.

And as an admin and an owner of websites - I don't much give a shit whether all of my membership loves me - but they damn sure better respect me.

And if I ban you on a site I run or own - you can bet your ass I will fuck with editting your profile, your avatar, all of your posts, and your sig to make you look just like the true douchebag you are.

Sometimes it isn't too smart to cross the boss...lol

Whatever the fuck beef Palma had with Bullock - IMHO this was clearly the wrong way to go about resolving it.

thumper
07-31-2008, 01:12 PM
Sorry, but editing a person's shit like that is sad, and destroys the integrity of the entire forum.

Ifightforaliving
07-31-2008, 01:21 PM
yeah he is the only one to ever edit someones post, my ass! There are mods that use alternate accts to troll like a motherfucker. I don't know the situation and won't pick a side,but obviously a long time member felt strongly enough about the situation to get himself banned. Maybe not the best approach,but he felt he had to do it. I mean there is something wrong in the fact that a long time poster and someone with that many posts and that much rep got banned.(although I do see why per the rules).

Why did he feel that was the best course of action? Is it that he felt that there was no other way? I won't judge anyone because I don't know the facts,but it's sad that someone who contributes to these forums is gone yet we still have tons of people that should be gone.

Legend
07-31-2008, 01:27 PM
Well goddamn I go to work come back in the mourning and see that shit is just gone crazy. I'm actually some what pissed that Palma is banned but in all honesty I can't disagree with it. Calling a mod or admin out in public is one thing and something I would not hesitate to do if I thought it was needed. But just straight flaming them and intentionally trying to get banned was retarded on Plama's part. Still love the guy and hope he comes back although that seems unlikely at this point.

Although he did make at least one good point that I agree with. That is the mods creating alt accounts to troll the forum is bullshit imo. I don't like it and have always had a problem with it. It's ironic that they worked so hard to get rid of trolls and took measures to keep them out and then when they get bored they turn around and become the trolls. Not cool in my eyes.

Lastly I am not happy with Steel outing the TTR resurrection. It was something I was personally looking forward to. It's pretty dickish to ruin something for other ppl just bc you may not like it. I love ya Steel but you are a douche for doing that.

matto
07-31-2008, 01:29 PM

you piece of shit.

Bullock must be banned. he has been sexually harassing members for years and using his powers for all the wrong reasons.

Dork8503
07-31-2008, 01:29 PM
Sorry, but editing a person's shit like that is sad, and destroys the integrity of the entire forum.

Huh how does Lucko doing that to palma take away from the site. Sorry i just don't see that part.

Also what is the whole deal about hitting the gym. Going to the gym makes you a better person or just better then people? Or training in a aspect of mma makes you a better person?

I know a bunch of people who don't go to the gym who are physically fit.

I don't go to the gym, but i have weights at home and running outside is free.

Why can't it be hey when is the last time you picked up a book an read it.

I am not trying to start shit with Palma, i was just wondering why he kept making a reference about going to the gym.

To me that sounds like shit you said in middle school, haha I am better then you because i go to the gym. My dad is better then yours because he sells socks and yours sells apples. :headscratch:

Punk Ass
07-31-2008, 01:55 PM
Hmmm, I knew something had been brewing with TTR.

Steel, you are a Martyr! Putting your account on the line to save this forum from such filth is commendable. You will always have a home here with RTTR.:dancingsmile:

matto
07-31-2008, 02:12 PM
Hmmm, I knew something had been brewing with TTR.

Steel, you are a Martyr! Putting your account on the line to save this forum from such filth is commendable. You will always have a home here with RTTR.:dancingsmile:

RTTR 4 life.

harlem, you should make the dancing similes with bullock's head on them instead of trigg.

Punk Ass
07-31-2008, 02:14 PM
RTTR 4 life.

harlem, you should make the dancing similes with bullock's head on them instead of trigg.That would be great if I knew how to do it.:confusedsmilie:

matto
07-31-2008, 02:19 PM
That would be great if I knew how to do it.:confusedsmilie:

Bullock has been secretly planning to bring TTR back to life, just when we least expect it and when our guard is down.

if this keeps up, TTR and RTTR are going to be like the bloodz and the crips. TTR's color would be pink of course

Punk Ass
07-31-2008, 02:21 PM
Bullock has been secretly planning to bring TTR back to life, just when we least expect it and when our guard is down.

if this keeps up, TTR and RTTR are going to be like the bloodz and the crips. TTR's color would be pink of courselmao

matto
07-31-2008, 02:26 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/matto-blade/lol-2.jpg

Steel
07-31-2008, 03:15 PM

I think that atj-lucko contributes a lot around here so it kinda sounds like you need to take a deep breath or something man.

Thanks. I agree with Palma. Abuse of power is a bad thing.

Stupid unrelated crap like TTR fuds and LRon posts don't belong here on what is supposed to be a solid MMA site.

But I guess I'll get banned again too.

brian.santore@gmail.com

jokerthief
07-31-2008, 03:16 PM
Although he did make at least one good point that I agree with. That is the mods creating alt accounts to troll the forum is bullshit imo. I don't like it and have always had a problem with it. It's ironic that they worked so hard to get rid of trolls and took measures to keep them out and then when they get bored they turn around and become the trolls. Not cool in my eyes.

Lastly I am not happy with Steel outing the TTR resurrection. It was something I was personally looking forward to. It's pretty dickish to ruin something for other ppl just bc you may not like it. I love ya Steel but you are a douche for doing that.

If L Ron Hubbard was trolling the forum then so was TTR. They are exactly the same in principle -- the same type of humor. I don't see how you can be pissed off about one and think the other is okay.

I personally think that they are both brilliantly hilarious and neither were anywhere near trolling. Trolling has malicious intent behind it and its purpose is to take away from the forum experience. LRH and TTR's intent was to be funny and add to the forum.

I seriously don't understand why either of these phenomena -- and that's exactly what they became because of people's reactions to them -- caused so much discord. Of course the Internet is serious business and people, in general, enjoy being pissed off, so discord it is. The whole situation is enough to turn someone into a misanthrope but I'm sure that there is a deeper comedic lesson in there somewhere. Perhaps the lesson is to just sit back and learn to enjoy the chaos. That would be a hell of a lot easier to do if the forum had not just lost one of its best members. I think I'll become a moody misanthropic son of bitch instead. :angry4:

SimpleJack
07-31-2008, 04:00 PM
What the fuck did I miss..........Jesus. The world is upside down now....again.

2mcgrath
07-31-2008, 04:13 PM
looks like i missed alot of shit,by going to bed early last night lol

jokerthief
07-31-2008, 04:18 PM
Mother Fucking Wow.

Communication is KEY.

Every thing that has happened in the two days could have been avoided with a little better communication skills.

There is a way to express one's self in a more skilled manner, IMO.

The Sundance Kid for President!

matto
07-31-2008, 04:42 PM
If you really feel that bullock should be banned, a good idea would be to picket with signs outside of the admin's houses. im not saying that i want bullock banned, but i like to help out. iv already come up with some signs and slogans to use in your fight to get him banned.

"Ban Bullock"
"No more Bullshit"
"Justin must face justice"

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/matto-blade/bullshit.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/matto-blade/bbb.gif

again, i have no hard feelings against bullock, just trying to help those who do.

Dr. MMA
07-31-2008, 04:43 PM
Too much shit has been going on and as sundance said it may be due to a lack of communication. However, how are you supposed to communicate justly? I'm not saying Palma approached it the right way but what could he have said over PM?

If people have a problem with an admin and want them to step down, can you just PM them? how do you find out if others agree if you don't post it on the forum? Do you ask another admin?

Also it has to come out now, who is L.Ron Hubbard? because I was tired of that shit. I have been a long time poster who has never caused any troubles... I always folllowed the rules. However, this L Ron joke was funny probably the first time and then it was just dragged on... especially in the general main forum, where it should only be about MMA.

So basically who is he!?!

jokerthief
07-31-2008, 04:57 PM
So basically who is he!?!

Tom Cruise.

We can't get rid of that son of a bitch! We tried but he used his INTENSE Scientology powers against us. What can we do against such power? Such awful evil power....

mauladala
07-31-2008, 05:11 PM
This whole thing sucks.

I like laughing at L. Ron. I like Steel. I like Palma. I like Bullock. I could care less about TTR/RTTR so let them post whenever/wherever.

I really love MMA.

Storm442
07-31-2008, 05:19 PM
Serious business up in here.

Howie
07-31-2008, 05:30 PM
jeez..

twankydawg
07-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Mother Fucking Wow.

Communication is KEY.

Every thing that has happened in the two days could have been avoided with a little better communication skills.

There is a way to express one's self in a more skilled manner, IMO.

That sounds gay Sundance. I like it better when you're drunk and belligerent.

This is classic Palma, he shouldn't be banned for it, but I understand why even if I don't agree.

TTR was blown away by RTTR, don't make us come together again, this time we won't slow our roll!

jokerthief
07-31-2008, 05:37 PM
TTR was blown away by RTTR, don't make us come together again, this time we won't slow our roll!

You better be careful or someone might start up a RATTAFOTF (Resist All Things That Are Funny On The Forums) group in retaliation.

Punk Ass
07-31-2008, 05:47 PM
OMG! Why was Matto band again? Do you mods just hate him? lol

2mcgrath
07-31-2008, 05:54 PM
OMG! Why was Matto band again? Do you mods just hate him? lol

lol,i remember bullock had to ban him awhile back for using his pics on stuff

Howie
07-31-2008, 06:30 PM
Steel has been bitter since he decided to leave the mod team and didn't get accepted when he decided he wanted to come back, if I had to guess what caused the real up roar it would be when Dork was readded to the team this past week, ( Yes Dork is a mod again so everyone welcome him back)

I really wish Palma didn't react like this without looking into the whole story because Steel is just being a bit of a whiny bitch.

I don't know why everyone is in an uproar. Bullock banned Palma for treating him like shit in public without looking into the situation obviously. What would you expect to be done. The decision stands and I believe Bullock made the right decision.

When tempers cool things will work themselves out but the moral of the story is there are two sides to every story.

If all this TTR and RTTR bullshit is going to cause such a massive issue amongst the forum there is always an easy rememdy for it and that is to get rid of it.

leedogg900
07-31-2008, 06:38 PM
ive noticed at least 4-5 regulars have been banned lately. when i search their posts i dont see anything thats justified for a ban. am i missing something?

now matto is the latest on the list. whats goin on??

Poindexter
07-31-2008, 06:48 PM
Steel has always been cool to me. I was never involved in the TTR, RTTR thing, game, whatever it was, so I just kind of ignored references to it. The L Ron thing was pretty dumb, IMO, but as long as it wasn't offensive I didn't mind it staying in mainly one thread. I didn't appreciate most of the content that came from L Ron and the other gods represented - not because I'm against having fun, it just wasn't witty after maybe the first few posts. I definitely think Mods/Admins have a lot of responsibility and they need to have a specific personality to really run things appropriately and fairly. They have to be above petty bullshit and big enough not to get personally involved in conflicts, i.e. they have to set their ego aside.

That being said, I've never really had much interaction with Bullock, and thus never had a problem with how he does his job. If there is a conflict among the mods or if posters complain about the behavior of certain mods then that would be an issue that needs to be worked out among the mods/admin. The attempt here at a public coup d’éta never really had a chance and I can't imagine that the expectation was that it would be successful.

jokerthief
07-31-2008, 06:49 PM
ive noticed at least 4-5 regulars have been banned lately. when i search their posts i dont see anything thats justified for a ban. am i missing something?

now matto is the latest on the list. whats goin on??

That was a LONG time coming IMO. Last year he basically stalked Bullock for no good reason and photoshopped Bullock's actual picture into a bunch shit. He was put in the hole and then banned but he apologized and was unbanned on the condition that he would leave Bullock alone and not photoshop his picture. Then he comes in this thread and breaks his parole by photoshopping Bullocks real picture again. He has been given every opportunity to tow a very simple line. He decided to epic fail instead.

Good ban IMO.

strife
07-31-2008, 06:49 PM
Now Palma is banned? What the fuck? Pathetic.

leedogg900
07-31-2008, 06:50 PM
wow palma is banned to.. wtf did i misss.

Gmunit
07-31-2008, 06:50 PM
I agree, I think that other factors are the reason for these problems

The bans that have been handed out are justified IMO, just b/c Steel's ban was lifted doesn't mean the Mods disagreed with Bullock, just that we thought Steel would've been more personable in dealing with the situation (due to his previous Mod status AND our friendly interactions in the past), rather than crying foul to anyone who'll listen

Had I received a PM, I'm sure it could've been explained things in a much smaller environment and we wouldn't have needed to put into question where people's loyalties may stand

Also, I think it should be mentioned that this site was extremely low-traffic prior to Bullock being made a mod because of his constant contributions to the Pics and Vids section, he's continually shown that he has in mind whats best for the forum, his only fault is trying to have a little fun along the way and shouldn't be hung for other's poor taste in humour (or lack there of)

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 06:54 PM
Steel has been bitter since he decided to leave the mod team and didn't get accepted when he decided he wanted to come back, if I had to guess what caused the real up roar it would be when Dork was readded to the team this past week, ( Yes Dork is a mod again so everyone welcome him back)

I really wish Palma didn't react like this without looking into the whole story because Steel is just being a bit of a whiny bitch.

I don't know why everyone is in an uproar. Bullock banned Palma for treating him like shit in public without looking into the situation obviously. What would you expect to be done. The decision stands and I believe Bullock made the right decision.

When tempers cool things will work themselves out but the moral of the story is there are two sides to every story.

If all this TTR and RTTR bullshit is going to cause such a massive issue amongst the forum there is always an easy rememdy for it and that is to get rid of it.

What are you talking about? Steel has openly admitted that Dork was one of the best moderators the site has ever had. PPL are in an uproar because one of the ADMINISTRATORS who is supposed to keep this site from turning into a bullshit trolling site is doing the exact opposite.

TTR and RTTR were the gayest lumps of shit that this forum has ever been associated with, and on top of that you have a fucking ADMINISTRATOR creating TROLL ACCOUNTS so he can fuck around on the site and do things that he would normally ban someone else for.

You're calling steel a whiny bitch? Then what does that make that certain someone for banning Steel just because he called him out on his b.s. trolling accounts, his desire to revive the gayest group to ever be apart of this forum, and his somewhat crappy job of being an administrator?

I wanna know why certain people are in an uproar regarding steel, and why this other certain someone is still an administrator?

thumper
07-31-2008, 06:56 PM
That's why it's coolbreeze for me. lol I don't get involved in the drama so I don't even notice it. :p

Bullock
07-31-2008, 07:05 PM
Now Palma is banned? What the fuck? Pathetic.

Read the opening post of this thread. That's about as ban worthy as it gets. I don't give a fuck if you think it is pathetic or not.

What are you talking about? Steel has openly admitted that Dork was one of the best moderators the site has ever had. PPL are in an uproar because one of the ADMINISTRATORS who is supposed to keep this site from turning into a bullshit trolling site is doing the exact opposite.

TTR and RTTR were the gayest lumps of shit that this forum has ever been associated with, and on top of that you have a fucking ADMINISTRATOR creating TROLL ACCOUNTS so he can fuck around on the site and do things that he would normally ban someone else for.

You're calling steel a whiny bitch? Then what does that make that certain someone for banning Steel just because he called him out on his b.s. trolling accounts, his desire to revive the gayest group to ever be apart of this forum, and his somewhat crappy job of being an administrator?

I wanna know why certain people are in an uproar regarding steel, and why this other certain someone is still an administrator?

You really need to learn to read, man. I banned Steel for taking a private message I told him not to post and posting it. Him acting like a little dickhead was just icing on the cake.

LOL You were in RTTR weren't you?

The majority of people love L Ron. All the mods thought it was great too. I wouldn't have banned someone for doing something that brought the majority of people joy. Just b/c some people didn't get the joke and decided that instead of just ignoring it they were going to get sand in their butt holes doesn't mean anything to me. I enjoy joking around. A forum is a place for fun, this isn't brain surgery here.

And I'm still an admin b/c I paid off Clint.

strife
07-31-2008, 07:05 PM
Read the opening post of this thread. That's about as ban worthy as it gets. I don't give a fuck if you think it is pathetic or not.

He has strong opinions and curses to get them across, so fucking what? I know it's hard to deal with core members not liking you and I would honestly expect to get banned too if I were to post like he did in this thread. I don't mind people having fun, but I do mind a mod purposely trolling our own forum just to get his own rocks off. Remember when you were only a mod of the pics&vids section? You have posted articles occasionally but nothing as contributing as what you did before you even became a mod. That was the Bullock we all liked, not this fuck-around-with-my-own-forum Bullock.

You also know my opinions on the TTR re-formation, so there's no point in really bringing it back up. It coming back is pointless, no one thinks it's funny anymore.

strife
07-31-2008, 07:08 PM
He contributed a lot here, now that he's banned what are we to do?

Mac
07-31-2008, 07:15 PM
I like Palma but the ban was earned, he went too far and it was his plan. He said in his own post, the only thing about leaving this place is losing the moniker "The Great Palma". He has always been a polarizing force from the begining. Palma, I hope you come back, but you need to realize you aren't the glue that keeps this ship together.

As far as the TTR stuff and L. Ron, when the L. Ron stuff goes in the main mma forum, I'm not a fan, but theTTR stuff in the off topic section was fine, if you didn't like it don't read it but that's exactly what off topic is for, so anyone bitching about shit in the off topic section ruining the mma boards needs to shut the fuck up and quit crying.

In regards to Steel/Bullock, I like both of these guys and think Bullock does a great job, Steel was a member of the mod team and that changed, he wanted back in and it didn't happen so he got upset, human nature. It will pass.

Palma starting this thread was crap and he knows it, he wants to be the MMANews badboy and you all feed right into it.

Clint
07-31-2008, 07:15 PM
A) I agreed with banning Steel for posting a private message from an admin to a public thread

B) Trolling will get you banned regardless of who you are here.

Bullock
07-31-2008, 07:19 PM
He has strong opinions and curses to get them across, so fucking what? I know it's hard to deal with core members not liking you and I would honestly expect to get banned too if I were to post like he did in this thread. I don't mind people having fun, but I do mind a mod purposely trolling our own forum just to get his own rocks off. Remember when you were only a mod of the pics&vids section? You have posted articles occasionally but nothing as contributing as what you did before you even became a mod. That was the Bullock we all liked, not this fuck-around-with-my-own-forum Bullock.

Back before I became a mod over all the forums there was literally no vid section. I took it upon myself to spend hours building it up. Now, that service is no longer necessary b/c there are dozens of people who started to post vids as well. There are only so many vids out there to post, and almost every time I go to post something now, someone has beaten me to it. If those people were to stop posting, I'd go back and do it. But right now there are at least 4 or 5 users taking care of things.

Now, I try scour sites like bloodyelbow, 5 oz of pain, etc for stories to post. But again, people beat me to it occasionally so all I am left to do is moderate things,.

I don't see how other users becoming more involved in posting things on the site reflects badly on me.

Yeah, I use the powers I have to try and make this place fun for myself, the mods, and the many people who get a kick out of my antics. So sue me. I try to make the place fun.

When the mods have a problem w/ something I am doing, I stop doing it. I don't go around as if I can do what I want and nobody can stop me. It may seem that way to people who can't see into the mod forum and therefore have no real idea what they are talking about, but that is not the reality of the situation.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 07:20 PM

You really need to learn to read, man. I banned Steel for taking a private message I told him not to post and posting it. Him acting like a little dickhead was just icing on the cake.

LOL You were in RTTR weren't you?

The majority of people love L Ron. All the mods thought it was great too. I wouldn't have banned someone for doing something that brought the majority of people joy. Just b/c some people didn't get the joke and decided that instead of just ignoring it they were going to get sand in their butt holes doesn't mean anything to me. I enjoy joking around. A forum is a place for fun, this isn't brain surgery here.

And I'm still an admin b/c I paid off Clint.

Nothing personal against you bullock but I dont give a rats ass whether or not you told Steel not to post your PM in the forums. Show me where it says that's against the rules?

You telling steel not to post your PM was equivalent to you saying "I'd rather you not post this in the forums, but since there's not a rule regarding this issue then I can't do jack shit."

You banning him for that was just a little girl personal squabble. He busted you out and you had to get even. Yea I was a member of RTTR. Theres a thread floating around here somewhere where I admitted "Yea I was one of those RTTR douchebags."

I was, and it was the stupidest shit i have ever come across on this forum. Dude, you go how long without posting? I remember seeing "Where's Bullock" threads, then you come back after I dont even know how long and start up again with your bullshit trolling accounts.

Dude no one cares if the mods liked your trolling accounts. It's against the rules to TROLL! You take your leave of absence, then come back with that gay ass L Ron account and start laying down the ban stick like you've been here all along?

WTF I thought you were going to the marines or something. Does your life revolve around trolling forums and remodeling "TTR Headquarters?"

Honestly that's all I have left to say to you because my god you banned steel for nothing. You'll probably fucking IP ban me for this

That is fucking bullshit Clint and YOU KNOW IT. So if I go create a b.s. trolling account like Bullock did, and you guys find out it's me, are you going to ban me? The rules can't apply to some and not others. It's an everyone or no one kind of thing, unless of course the forums are being run by a bunch of Nazis who make up their own rules

leedogg900
07-31-2008, 07:27 PM
alright i just read all the shit going down. damn...

palma: he said some childish things and also was egging bullock on to ban him. but palma is palma and i think something should have been worked out with him before a banning. as far as speaking his mind goes, this is a site/suggestions forum so i dont see the problem with him making a thread here if hes not happy. I don't disagree with the ban, but i think it should be uplifted personally [if anyone cares about my opinion] lol. if someone deserves another chance its palma.

steel: i dont think posting a pm is a ban-able offense personally. its not a cool thing to do, but its not ban-able. as far as i know there is no rule against posting a pm, its just sort of frowned upon. also i seen the pm and though he's disagreeing with bullock hes entitled to his own opinion and i also dont think that he should be banned for it.

matto: posting photoshopped pics of bullock is imo a ban worthy offense. apparently he had it coming to him. i dont know enough about matto to make any comments about this.

i think palma and steel should be unbanned and given another chance. sometimes these forums make you angry, and you say things that you shouldn't.

however i will say this. there must be a problem with the moderating on this site. this is not the first time there has been problems and arguements within the mods. on all other mma sites i go to, i never hear about fighting or problems with mods. im not pointing any fingers but i think changes need to take place.

Clint
07-31-2008, 07:32 PM
Nothing personal against you bullock but I dont give a rats ass whether or not you told Steel not to post your PM in the forums. Show me where it says that's against the rules?
Rule

12) No stirring up trouble. If you are trying to start flame wars and disrupting other peoples posting, you will be punished.

Infraction

Ignoring Mod request/warning**************** 10 *** 6 Months

That is fucking bullshit Clint and YOU KNOW IT. So if I go create a b.s. trolling account like Bullock did, and you guys find out it's me, are you going to ban me? The rules can't apply to some and not others. It's an everyone or no one kind of thing, unless of course the forums are being run by a bunch of Nazis who make up their own rules

There is a differnce between a sock puppet account that the majority of posters enjoy (as shown by an open vote with any spoof accounts removed) and calling an admin a peice of shit/photoshopping pictures of members into photos.

Also you don't think that there are sock puppet accounts on here that are regular users. There are plenty but as long as they are funny and not causing a giant fuss I leave them be.

Bullock
07-31-2008, 07:33 PM
I'm not going to ban anyone unless you start trying to flame w/ me or any other mods.

You can have your opinion Triangle, that doesn't mean I give a shit about it.

Leedogg- Steel has already been unbanned.

And the mods get along great. I don't know where you got the idea that we are fighting.

Bullock
I'm not going to ban anyone unless you start trying to flame w/ me or any other mods.

You can have your opinion Triangle, that doesn't mean I give a shit about it.

Leedogg- Steel has already been unbanned. Palma.

And the mods get along great. I don't know where you got the idea that we are fighting.

Clint
however i will say this. there must be a problem with the moderating on this site. this is not the first time there has been problems and arguements within the mods. on all other mma sites i go to, i never hear about fighting or problems with mods. im not pointing any fingers but i think changes need to take place.

That is because other sites refuse to discuss anything with members, if you call out a mod you will be banned. Here we are open to civil discussions.

Dr. MMA

If that's true then why wasn't L Ron banned? He was clearly trolling. Mods thought it was a good joke and thats why it stayed? Humour trumps the forum rules? If an user (even an admin or a mod) makes a troll account and posts it on the general forum, they should be put in the hole or get banned.

TTR and RTTR was hijacking the threads a lot. When it was gone, I was glad that I didn't have to scroll down so much to see a decent MMA related post. They all belong in the off-topic section or some other new section.

This has nothing to do with Palma right now. This has to do with the rules and credibility of the forum and trianglechoke especially has made some great points in his post considering this matter.

P.S - Bullock, I never had a problem with you, the mods or anyone for that matter.

Clint
07-31-2008, 07:38 PM
If that's true then why wasn't L Ron banned? He was clearly trolling. Mods thought it was a good joke and thats why it stayed? Humour trumps the forum rules? If an user (even an admin or a mod) makes a troll account and posts it on the general forum, they should be put in the hole or get banned.

TTR and RTTR was hijacking the threads a lot. When it was gone, I was glad that I didn't have to scroll down so much to see a decent MMA related post. They all belong in the off-topic section or some other new section.

This has nothing to do with Palma right now. This has to do with the rules and credibility of the forum and trianglechoke especially has made some great points in his post considering this matter.

P.S - Bullock, I never had a problem with you, the mods or anyone for that matter.

Because as I ahve alread said, there is a difference between doing something that a majority see as funny versus doing something with the intent to stir up trouble

Poindexter
07-31-2008, 07:38 PM
That is because other sites refuse to discuss anything with members, if you call out a mod you will be banned. Here we are open to civil discussions.

This aspect is a very valuable part of the site and is among the reasons why posting here is better that anywhere else.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 07:39 PM
This has to do with the rules and credibility of the forum and trianglechoke especially has made some great points in his post considering this matter.

Yep, but Bullock doesnt give a fuck about our opinion or the rules. What an outstanding administrator

Dr. MMA
07-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Because as I ahve alread said, there is a difference between doing something that a majority see as funny versus doing something with the intent to stir up trouble

It does make a difference when it is in the main forum!

hunterkiller
07-31-2008, 07:43 PM
Wait why is Palma banned?

You could turn it into an NFL forum. I like talking NFL too.

Bullock
07-31-2008, 07:44 PM
I only posted one joke thread in the main forum, which was moved within an hour.

Yep, but Bullock doesnt give a fuck about our opinion or the rules. What an outstanding administrator

I give a fuck about opinions. Just not yours.

Dr. MMA
07-31-2008, 07:46 PM
I only posted one joke thread in the main forum, which was moved within an hour.

what about when TTR and RTTR wars were pretty much hijacking certain threads in the general forum? I'm not saying it was your doing... but those things didn't belong in the main forum either.

strife
07-31-2008, 07:46 PM
Go to the Site Suggestions/Feedback section. You'll see why.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 07:47 PM
When Mods are sending people PM's telling them that they will rep them if they troll someone...that doesnt sound like a decent mod/administrator to me. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Bullock
07-31-2008, 07:49 PM
Yeah I agree. That's why I let TTR die. And regardless what Steel and people who believe him say, it wasn't my idea to bring it back. I told them they could run with it when they said 'bring it back' and I put the 8.9.08 in my sig b/c I thought it was funny so many people didn't know what it was.

When Mods are sending people PM's telling them that they will rep them if they troll someone...that doesnt sound like a decent mod/administrator to me. This is absolutely ridiculous.

What are you talking about?

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 07:52 PM

I was asked to keep this person's name on the DL. sorry

Steel
07-31-2008, 07:53 PM
I like Palma but the ban was earned, he went too far and it was his plan. He said in his own post, the only thing about leaving this place is losing the moniker "The Great Palma". He has always been a polarizing force from the begining. Palma, I hope you come back, but you need to realize you aren't the glue that keeps this ship together.

As far as the TTR stuff and L. Ron, when the L. Ron stuff goes in the main mma forum, I'm not a fan, but theTTR stuff in the off topic section was fine, if you didn't like it don't read it but that's exactly what off topic is for, so anyone bitching about shit in the off topic section ruining the mma boards needs to shut the fuck up and quit crying.

In regards to Steel/Bullock, I like both of these guys and think Bullock does a great job, Steel was a member of the mod team and that changed, he wanted back in and it didn't happen so he got upset, human nature. It will pass.

Palma starting this thread was crap and he knows it, he wants to be the MMANews badboy and you all feed right into it.

CORRECTION: I wanted back in as an admin..(ask Sundance) so I could replace Bullock.

Where's Noob? Oh..he got tired of it too....wonder why?

jokerthief
07-31-2008, 07:54 PM
I was asked to keep this person's name on the DL. sorry

A mod pm'd you to troll someone or someone told you that a mod pm'd them to troll someone?

If it's the latter, I call bullshit.

Bullock
07-31-2008, 07:54 PM
Noob and I got along great. Him leaving had nothing to do with me.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 07:55 PM
CORRECTION: I wanted back in as an admin..(ask Sundance) so I could replace Bullock.

Some dont want to admit who actually ran Noob off. They like to pretend Smoogy was the reason.

leedogg900
07-31-2008, 07:56 PM
i was wondering where noob was. man im behind on my forum gossip.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 07:57 PM
A mod pm'd you to troll someone or someone told you that a mod pm'd them to troll someone?

If it's the latter, I call bullshit.

it's the latter, and i guess it's a good thing that I dont care "what you call"

Clint
07-31-2008, 07:58 PM
Some dont want to admit who actually ran Noob off. They like to pretend Smoogy was the reason.

lol quit with the fucking conspiracy theories. You are just reaching at this point and it's obvious.

The rules were posted that showed what violation Steel committed, The rules should be pretty obvious for which ones were broken by Palma.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 08:00 PM
o yea clint? where are the rules against posting a PM in a forums? Show me that right now and I'll tell you I stand corrected.

And I'm not "reaching," I'm just calling certain people on their b.s. because all you little mods and administrators stick together and dont follow the rules yourselves, but you will damn sure lay down the ban stick on anyone else.

Steel
07-31-2008, 08:00 PM
Yeah I agree. That's why I let TTR die. And regardless what Steel and people who believe him say, it wasn't my idea to bring it back. I told them they could run with it when they said 'bring it back' and I put the 8.9.08 in my sig b/c I thought it was funny so many people didn't know what it was.

Sure Bullock....I'd call you an outright liar, but then I'd get banned so I guess I'll settle for thinking it alone.

If you put half the time you spend on non-sire related crap into productive action for the site you might actually be a good admin.

But hey, like you said, "You're Boone's main guy" LOL.

Guess that means it's ok for YOU to break rules and post unrelated content here, ban who you want when they are invoking free speech etc.

How come I can't share my end of the altercation when you can do whatever you want? Being an admin, you are supposed to serve the site and the community.

I still have yet to see anyone from the staff side fully support your actions...maybe I missed it (busy morning, damn dentist) but my guess is that most don't want to hear you complain.

Palma had balls you could only dream of having. Did you consult with anyone or ban him on your own too?

It doesn't matter ..we'll all wind up together on another site at some point anyway. Then you can have this one all to yourself:)

Oh and for Clint: Well, it's your ship if that's how you want to run it...so be it. That's not how we did things before but ok. Maybe I'll start my own ship..

SD: I don't drink coffee...no decaff needed.

BigBanda
07-31-2008, 08:02 PM
HOLY FUCKING WOW!! Umm how old are we people? This is ridiculous.

jokerthief
07-31-2008, 08:04 PM
it's the latter, and i guess it's a good thing that I dont care "what you call"

Why are you quoting "what you call?" :confusedsmilie:

All I'm saying is that anonymous people can say whatever they like, true or not, with impunity. Hell they can even misunderstand whatever they want as well. It doesn't pass the smell test for many reasons but to each his own.

Mac
07-31-2008, 08:05 PM

Sorry man, I obviously wasn't there so I don't know the whole story, like I said I hope this passes cause I like both of you guys.

As far as Noob goes, I don't think it's fair to speculate what happened with him when he's not here to validate it. Unless you have proof, then youmight as well say Noob left because Clint was trying to assfuck him.

Clint
07-31-2008, 08:07 PM
o yea clint? where are the rules against posting a PM in a forums? Show me that right now and I'll tell you I stand corrected.

And I'm not "reaching," I'm just calling certain people on their b.s. because all you little mods and administrators stick together and dont follow the rules yourselves, but you will damn sure lay down the ban stick on anyone else.

I already posted them but here they are again:

12) No stirring up trouble. The intention of the posting of the Pm was obviously to stir up trouble.

Infractions:

Ignoring Mod request/warning - He was asked not to post something by an admin and continued to do so anyways.

I still have yet to see anyone from the staff side fully support your actions...maybe I missed it (busy morning, damn dentist) but my guess is that most don't want to hear you complain.

All of the mods agreed that posting the PM was intented to cause trouble and out of line thereby deserving of the ban.

leedogg900
07-31-2008, 08:11 PM
everyone look at the bear. lose your anger and be the bear. the bear of happiness.

edit: had to remove the bear, it lagged.

Bullock
07-31-2008, 08:12 PM

But hey, like you said, "You're Boone's main guy" LOL.

I didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth.

A) I agreed with banning Steel for posting a private message from an admin to a public thread

strife
07-31-2008, 08:14 PM
Now that's one cute bear.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 08:19 PM
I already posted them but here they are again:
The intention of the posting of the Pm was obviously to stir up trouble.

Infractions:
- He was asked not to post something by an admin and continued to do so anyways.

All of the mods agreed that posting the PM was intented to cause trouble and out of line thereby deserving of the ban.

ok so by your rules why wasnt bullock banned for stirring up trouble with that stupid ass L Ron account? PLENTY of people got tired of that stupid ass shit. Who do the rules apply to, Clint? Just us? I see, the mods/administrators dont have to abide by them. You guys can do whatever the fuck you want. Makes total sense.

Steel
07-31-2008, 08:20 PM
I'll make it easy for you Clint: I'm kind of jammed work wise and some traveling to do...so I'll be out a few days anyway.

If I'm still an active member when I get back than cool. If not, I'll see the rest of you guys elsewhere.

valheruking
This site is going to shit pretty quickly, the moderating team hasn't been the same since Noob and Steel left, cause they actually cared about the site and wanted to run shit professionally. These days it's more about boredom inspired visits to the forum for teh lulz using fake accounts to troll the the guys you're supposed to be moderating then blaming everyone around you when you're caught and playing innocent.

Good times

Bullock
I think we can all agree on the cuteness of the bear.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 08:22 PM
This site is going to shit pretty quickly, the moderating team hasn't been the same since Noob and Steel left, cause they actually cared about the site and wanted to run shit professionally. These days it's more about boredom inspired visits to the forum for teh lulz using fake accounts to troll the the guys you're supposed to be moderating then blaming everyone around you when you're caught and playing innocent.

Good times

I'm glad this forum has one honest decent administrator.

Clint
07-31-2008, 08:25 PM
ok so by your rules why wasnt bullock banned for stirring up trouble with that stupid ass L Ron account? PLENTY of people got tired of that stupid ass shit. Who do the rules apply to, Clint? Just us? I see, the mods/administrators dont have to abide by them. You guys can do whatever the fuck you want. Makes total sense.

This has all been rehashed plenty of times in this thread.

strife
07-31-2008, 08:25 PM
You're just ignoring the problems of the forum.

DOCTOR
07-31-2008, 08:27 PM
Yeah, and I wanted to ask if there were any men that post on this forum. lol

Clint
07-31-2008, 08:27 PM
The answers to all of the questions in the thread have been answered. When someone comes up with an unanswered question they can start a new thread. Until then it is nothing more than us repeating the same thing over and over while people get more and more hostile (and I don't want to have to ban more people for getting to hostile and flipping out)

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 08:31 PM
No one wants to get hostile so let's all take a chill pill. I want to know why wasnt bullock banned for trolling because he has CLEARLY been breaking the rules for a LONG time

strife
07-31-2008, 08:33 PM
The admins thought it was funny. So if you're trolling and the majority of the admins find it funny, you get to continue trolling. Seems good for the forum doesn't it?

Clint
07-31-2008, 08:33 PM
Because they majority of the forum (as seen by the vote) found the spoof account to be funny and thereby not stirring up trouble but instead entertaining.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 08:35 PM
Because they majority of the forum (as seen by the vote) found the spoof account to be funny and thereby not stirring up trouble but instead entertaining.

Oh ok. So basically what you're saying is that I can break the rules all I want as long as the majority thinks it's entertaining? I for one thought palma ripping bullock a new arsehole was entertaining. I'm sure the majority of the forum thinks the same thing. How about we put a poll in that thread and take a vote? If the majority thinks it was entertaining, then lets unban him. By your logic that seems like a fair deal dont u think?

Clint
07-31-2008, 08:38 PM
Oh ok. So basically what you're saying is that I can break the rules all I want as long as the majority thinks it's entertaining? I for one thought palma ripping bullock a new arsehole was entertaining. I'm sure the majority of the forum thinks the same thing. How about we put a poll in that thread and take a vote? If the majority thinks it was entertaining, then lets unban him. By your logic that seems like a fair deal dont u think?

If the majority of the forum finds something to be acceptable then it is what is best for the forum in many cases. We hold votes about things all the time.

Submissionist
07-31-2008, 08:39 PM
It seems lately the place is full of whiny little douche bag bitches that seemingly love to stir drama and controversey. This isn't directed to one poster alone but the whole atmosphere is full of negativity.

You don't like L Ron then you can easily igonore the thread just like I did and I choose to have a picture a picture of trig in my sig and you don't like it, then FUCK YOU.

TriangleChoke
07-31-2008, 08:41 PM
If the majority of the forum finds something to be acceptable then it is what is best for the forum in many cases. We hold votes about things all the time.

Can you open up the thread where palma let bullock have it, give it a poll, and let us vote whether or not we thought it was entertaining and should unban palma? I mean I dont have much doubt that the majority of the forum will find it to be acceptable; therefore, it is what's best for the forum according to you, right?

Clint
07-31-2008, 08:43 PM
At this point you are also just stirring up problems.