PDA

View Full Version : NFL Forum

Clint
07-31-2008, 09:20 PM
I've been hearing the occasional requests for a seperate NFL forum in the sports sections. Any thoughts from anyone?

Gmunit
07-31-2008, 09:23 PM
i know nothing about NFL, but I love to gamble

takers??

Mac
07-31-2008, 09:33 PM
I love the NFL but it doesn't get overly talked in other sports so i don't think it's needed.

strife
07-31-2008, 09:42 PM
No reason to have its own forum when it can be talked about in the sports forum.

That'd be like making a Playstation forum just because PS3 gets talked about a lot in the video games forum.

Bullock
07-31-2008, 09:46 PM
^^beerfest!!!!

strife
07-31-2008, 09:51 PM
^^beerfest!!!!

.......is invading your forum 8/9/08!

hunterkiller
07-31-2008, 09:54 PM
I've been on these forums for a while and am still finding forums on here I wasn't aware of before.

Also, some people don't start their own threads for one reason or another. I think an NFL thread would get a lot of response. I love talking NFL as much as I do MMA.

atj-lucko
07-31-2008, 10:15 PM
I don't really care about anything else than MMA, BTW the NFL is not even in season yet.
I rather see a Flame forum, where members can sound off on things they hate including other members, but leave your anger there. I think Palma would have benefited from it.

2mcgrath
07-31-2008, 10:26 PM
yeah i think other sports is plenty enough room for it.as everyone says it doesnt get awhole lot of play around here,so no need to have its own sub forum

hunterkiller
07-31-2008, 11:10 PM
I don't really care about anything else than MMA, BTW the NFL is not even in season yet.
I rather see a Flame forum, where members can sound off on things they hate including other members, but leave you anger there. I think Palma would have benefited from it.

The NFL training camps have started and NFL preseason starts this weekend. For hardcore NFL fans, there is no offseason because plenty of changes happen during the offseason.

thebwit
07-31-2008, 11:42 PM
The NFL training camps have started and NFL preseason starts this weekend. For hardcore NFL fans, there is no offseason because plenty of changes happen during the offseason.

Ain't that the truth. But I will say how much I HATE how slow the news comes out during the off season.

Oh and we don't need a separate forum. Once people realize they can post about the NFL in other sports they will flock there.

Oats420
08-01-2008, 01:00 AM
I love talking NFL as much as I do MMA.

Haha, yeah I could talk NFL all day. As for a dedicated thread for it, it doesn't matter. It doesn't need it, but I wouldn't complain.

Ifightforaliving
08-01-2008, 01:32 AM
bad Idea. I just don't see the need. The other sports forum never really gets hits unless playoffs or superbowl are on. so whats the need?

sabreclaww
08-09-2008, 07:21 AM
^ wt heck?

sabreclaww
08-09-2008, 07:22 AM
ps...the ps3 metaphor was pretty good IMO!

twankydawg
08-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Of course, what else can you expect from one of the best games ever produced? Consider this: There are over 16 million MMORPG players in around the globe, 10 million of those are WoW players. That’s over 66% of the world’s online gamer population. If that doesn’t prove how awesome World of Warcraft is, then I don’t know what else can. However, popularity can’t always be a good thing for MMORPG’s. Sure, you can be certain that you’ll always have someone to talk to whenever you go online. There are people in the internet, expert WoW players, who are willing to lend you their expertise. All you need to do is to entrust your character unto them, ask for some wow gold (http://www.akgame.com/), and your character will be strong and rich in no time at all. These people know all where the best places to earn those excruciating exp points are. Indeed, they know the whole game inside out, and all you need to do when you get your character back is to mingle with the WoW elite and to pwn with your now-awesome character.Buy AoC Gold (http://www.akgame.com/age-of-conan-eu-c-68.html) is especially useful for people who have no time to play the game but have an extreme desire to excel both in the World of Warcraft universe and the real world. However, if you’re one of those people who want to make their characters strong personally, even if it means thousands of hours of monotonous hacking and slashing, then maybe you’re just better off playing WoW gold (http://www.wowgoldbank.com/). New players are sometimes doomed to just stare and drool over those places that give decent exp points. They have to make themselves content with just hacking through the weaker enemies that also give weaker exp points because they aren’t strong enough to kill those monsters that give several exp points. But, really, what is the key to strength in an MMORPG but a few awesome equips and a good build? You can have the good build if you plan carefully, but for the equips, you need some world of warcraft gold (http://www.akgame.com/world-of-warcraft-us-c-1.html). And with a bit of wow power leveling (http://www.wow-power-leveling.com/) and some WoW gold, you’ll be well on your way to being the best warrior in Azeroth in no time.

Thank you to whoever banned this terdburglar! I hope he's IP banned! LOL

2mcgrath
08-09-2008, 08:20 AM
Thank you to whoever banned this terdburglar! I hope he's IP banned! LOL

how the hell do they keep finding this place?i have seen a bunch of those lately the same damn posts

Ifightforaliving
08-09-2008, 08:38 AM
Dork banned him I pm'd him about the douche. And I am not sure,but we have to figure out something. i am still for the idea that the first 10-15 posts of someone new has to be in noobjack.