PDA

View Full Version : forum lockups

2mcgrath
08-01-2008, 10:12 AM
did anyone ever figure out how to fix this?mine is still locking up here from time to time.i go out clear cookies thinking that might help and still doesnt.the main page loads fast like it should but sometimes i still cant get the forums to load,and sometimes the forums will be working fine and all of a sudden it quits loading pages.i can load all other web pages fine including the main page here,just not the forum.i remember awhile back dano was having a similar problem.did anyone find an answer for this to fix it?or anyone know somethings i could try?

im running firefox but also had the problem when i was running ie

strife
08-01-2008, 01:09 PM
The forums have been loading extremelly slow for me over the passed couple days and it isn't my ISP. It isn't just you.

Mr. Raider
08-01-2008, 01:21 PM
I have been expierencing these difficultys also. Its actually been Pissing me off. I have to click my page back arrow at the top of the screen and then hit the page foward button., sometimes 2-3 times before the page loads. Good to hear I'm not the only one, I about smashed my damn tower last night.

thebwit
08-01-2008, 02:05 PM
Ok I was having these problems but I chalked it up to my router which was having problems anyways. I bought the Apple Airport Extreme, and now nothing stalls when I load it. Also make sure you have firefox with adblock installed as that prevents a lot of stupid stuff from stalling on the forums.

neonatural45
08-01-2008, 02:17 PM
This has been happening to me since my first day here lol

2mcgrath
08-01-2008, 02:34 PM
sometimes it will be 20 or 30 minutes before mine will start loading here again.i just cant figure out what it could be.looks like quiet a few have this problem

Ifightforaliving
08-01-2008, 10:02 PM
same here

Clint
08-01-2008, 11:09 PM
odd I can't remember it happening to me, but my router acts up at times so it's hard to tell

2mcgrath
08-02-2008, 01:09 AM
i cant even think of nothing to try,mine has done it all day for some reason,im using a router but i dont know,like i say i can load the main page or other web pages fine, when its doing that

Brutus
08-02-2008, 01:35 AM
everytime it happens to me i completely close out of firefox and any internet based programs i am running and restart firefox. usually fixes it for me but i do recall a couple months ago that i couldnt get into the forums for a while. fucking hackers......GET A JOB!!!!!

Submissionist
08-02-2008, 06:27 AM
Happens to me every event night for about 15-30 mins. I guess the traffic is too much for the site to handle.

Frag x 3
08-02-2008, 12:06 PM
I've never really had many problems, just once or twice when the forums wouldn't load at all. I got some standard error message, but it wasn't while I was clicking around the forums, just initially loading it up one night.