PDA

View Full Version : Political Sigs

thebwit
08-04-2008, 07:27 PM
Ok I know we are a little far out from the election, but I have a feeling that some of the members might decide to put political things in their sig (for/against Obama/McCain). Now normally I could care less about what's in someone's sig, but since we have very strict rules that state political things should stay in the Religion/Politics forum can we also include that for sigs too? As I said, I just have a feeling that come late September, early October there will be some that might want to do that and I just want to get it out of the way before it becomes an issue.

ILJO
08-04-2008, 08:17 PM
you are a sig nazi

jk

let people have whatever they want in their sigs

if bitching about politics becomes an issue in the main forum then the admins/mods will take care of it

Gurry
08-04-2008, 08:21 PM
if bitching about politics becomes an issue in the main forum then the admins/mods will take care of it

Well make it an issue...

surfrock66
08-04-2008, 09:39 PM
Haha, there's only one person I can think of with political sigs, and they have nothing to do with issues, it's just random rants...jrube anyone?

//sorry to call him out, but come on, he's asking for the attention.

ChuckBooty
08-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Yeah...I don't have a problem with political sigs. Freedom of expression and all that. I don't get all that emotional when it comes to politics though.

Beowulf
08-04-2008, 10:05 PM
If there wasn't an option to turn sigs off, I would say not to allow them. But since there is, it's not much of a big deal.