PDA

View Full Version : Super Neg'd

JoeSons BruisedNuts
08-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Could I trade in all my rep to be able to neg a poster -300 ??????

I would love to "Super Neg" someone....Hiroshima style.

I dont think I have ever negd anyone but would gladly do it if it zapped 300 points from em'

Brutus
08-06-2008, 10:39 PM

I dont think I have ever negd anyone but would gladly do it if it zapped 300 points from em'

i dont know but i'll rep you if you tell us who you wanna "super neg"

TriangleChoke
08-06-2008, 10:50 PM
i dont know but i'll rep you if you tell us who you wanna "super neg"

lol so will I, and I'm sure a rep from brutus or myself would give you a good many points.

Bullock
08-06-2008, 11:02 PM
I think TC can take or give 5-10 points.

Mods used to be able to take/give 25 points, but I think it's 15 now.

People w/ low rep can't even neg people, lol, it shows up as a neutral.

ILJO
08-06-2008, 11:08 PM
just out of curiosity, how many points am i worth?

Ill rep or neg someone willing to help me find out

ILJO
08-06-2008, 11:14 PM
damn, Im worthless

I should just shoot myself

sandywh
08-06-2008, 11:16 PM

The is a fucking beautiful idea.

But we'd have to tweak it a bit. You'd have to give up all your rep in order to Neg Nuke someone. But you get to take that person to zero with you. They lose as many rep points as you have positive. So if say JoeSon wants to neg Bullock. Bullock is -750 from his total, but JoeSon is back to 0.

I love it! That'll be the great kicker to a flame.

War Neg Nuke!

Frag x 3
08-06-2008, 11:36 PM
I think he'd "super neg" me, just because he's got a hard-on for me.

strife
08-06-2008, 11:43 PM
He wouldn't be the only one Frag, we all have a "hard on" for you...so to speak....

Bullock
08-06-2008, 11:44 PM
I cum in my pants and I think of Frag.

bigsmooth696969
08-06-2008, 11:45 PM
He wouldn't be the only one Frag, we all have a "hard on" for you...so to speak....

Wow! After reading about hard ons, I had to make sure I didn't click on the Gay.com side banner ad.

ChuckBooty
08-06-2008, 11:52 PM

Plead your case....I'm sure a few posters may follow you on your neg mission. And yeah...we should be allowed one Neg Nuke per month...or per quarter. Something like that.

twankydawg
08-06-2008, 11:52 PM
dude, I'd love to know how many points I'm worth. For positives and negs. lol

2mcgrath
08-06-2008, 11:53 PM
we should be able to take away from our rep for how many we would like to rep or neg someone

and how many points am i worth?

twankydawg
08-06-2008, 11:54 PM

Speaking of hard ons, your mom says hi!

Frag x 3

Most of the time I feel that some specific people are angry because I've managed to combine "1000+" with "Feb 2008." Like I've invaded someone's private property or something.

Bullock
You guys should just all become mods. You can take out or add on ass much rep as you want.

Most of the time I feel that some specific people are angry because I've managed to combine "1000+" with "Feb 2008." Like I've invaded someone's private property or something.

You are just a filthy post whore.

2mcgrath
08-06-2008, 11:56 PM
You guys should just all become mods. You can take out or add on ass much rep as you want.

im ready,make my name pissy yellow lol

bigsmooth696969
08-06-2008, 11:59 PM
im ready,make my name pissy yellow lol

Can mine be Jaundice???

ChuckBooty
08-06-2008, 11:59 PM

Who the HELL would want to be a mod? Yuck!

Frag x 3
08-07-2008, 12:05 AM
I'm sure most people would want something to bitch about instead of "no new posts" when they check their favorite flame war. Some people just think of this place as competition instead of a place to discuss MMA or whatever the topic at hand.

Submissionist
08-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Fucking rep whores.

Edit: everyone should hit Joe with a pos because he is one funny fucker.

twankydawg
08-07-2008, 12:11 AM
who will let me neg them to see how many points I take away? I'll also need a volunteer for a positive.

EDIT: preferably someone else with infinity so it doesn't hurt guys like Fag 3.

Submissionist
08-07-2008, 12:13 AM
who will let me neg them to see how many points I take away? I'll also need a volunteer for a positive.

Neg away fool.

Frag x 3
08-07-2008, 12:15 AM
Are you guys new or something?

Reputation Factor settings (how much you give or take):
*Start: 1 point
*+1 for every year that you have been a member
*+1 for every 5000 posts that you have
*+1 for 500 rep you have

2mcgrath
08-07-2008, 12:15 AM

where the hell you been lately?i havent seen you on

ILJO
08-07-2008, 12:16 AM
why are you guys negging each other lol

I thought positive rep was worth as much as a neg?

Submissionist
08-07-2008, 12:17 AM
why are you guys negging each other lol

I thought positive rep was worth as much as a neg?

Only Mods give and take away the same amount, for us regular joes its half a positive i think.

Frag x 3
08-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Clint must have just changed the give/take levels. It's raised a lot higher than it used to be a few days ago. I posted the recent one in the forum rules or FAQ, whatever it's called on the general section.

twankydawg
08-07-2008, 12:18 AM
where the hell you been lately?i havent seen you on

I was working all weekend then it stormed here Monday and fried my modem, just got a new one today.

ILJO
08-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Only Mods give and take away the same amount, for us regular joes its half a positive i think.

Oh ok, I never knew that. thanks

Ifightforaliving
08-07-2008, 12:22 AM
yeah it used to be 350 rep was 1 point and 2500 posts was 1 point now its 500 rep points =1 and 5000 posts=1

Submissionist
I was working all weekend then it stormed here Monday and fried my modem, just got a new one today.

That sucks man, I was starting to miss the crazy gifs.

2mcgrath

i knew something was up.that sucks about the modem,ive had one do that before

TriangleChoke
08-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Could I trade in a number of rep points, then divide that number by 2, and let that number be the number of points I take away from someone when I neg them? I'm talkin about just once. I think that would be a dick move but funny.

Frag x 3
08-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Now that's a little more interesting.

twankydawg
08-07-2008, 12:26 AM
That sucks man, I was starting to miss the crazy gifs.

You know, this place wouldn't be the same without the bullshit wank i post at times! LOL

Here is a funny one I haven't had a chance to use yet.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6739/nurplehc7.gif

i knew something was up.that sucks about the modem,ive had one do that before

Well, I got a new one for $50 and got a 3 year warranty. If anything happens, even another lightening strike, i'm covered!

ILJO
08-07-2008, 12:26 AM
yeah it used to be 350 rep was 1 point and 2500 posts was 1 point now its 500 rep points =1 and 5000 posts=1

so did people that were worth a certain amount of points lose their points or what? Or did it only apply from that point on?

Ifightforaliving
08-07-2008, 12:29 AM
I don't know I check that shit alot to make sure there aren't new rules and it suddenly changed.

twankydawg
08-07-2008, 12:31 AM
I don't know I check that shit alot to make sure there aren't new rules and it suddenly changed.

They changed it because people with alot of reps and posts were killing people when they negged someone.

Ifightforaliving
08-07-2008, 12:33 AM
yeah but that is a right they earned. I mean if you post whore you will get points, but the rep is given and taken. i thgink they should have kept it at 350 and the posts at 5000

TriangleChoke
08-07-2008, 12:33 AM
They changed it because people with alot of reps and posts were killing people when they negged someone.

lol that was awesome though. I would get negged by someone who didn't have much rep, and they would leave some bitch ass comment so I'd just go neg them back. fuck me? lol no no no my friend. fuck YOU

not you, you know what I mean.

ILJO
08-07-2008, 12:34 AM
when does the reputation go from 1000+ to infinite? at 2000?

2mcgrath
08-07-2008, 12:35 AM
lol that was awesome though. I would get negged by someone who didn't have much rep, and they would leave some bitch ass comment so I'd just go neg them back. fuck me? lol no no no my friend. fuck YOU

^^^after 2000 it goes infinite

yeah i know,now noone will be afraid of getting neg'd from people with more rep.sucks

Ifightforaliving
08-07-2008, 12:35 AM
yeah i mean thats stupid to have 20 rep and neg a fucking infinite rep. If they neg you back you are fuckd. But that is a right that TC earned. as did everyone else.and yeah it is 2000

Submissionist
08-07-2008, 12:37 AM
White reps are the best.

twankydawg
08-07-2008, 12:39 AM

I know dawg, I remember that shit, those were the fucking days. When you could have a good flame war around here and the next day it was over with. It was great to do that when after negging someone, they couldn't get into the pics/vids section and would make a thread whining then end up like minus 200 and then banned.

strife
08-07-2008, 12:40 AM

I assure you, it's not because of the rep you somehow accumulated.

twankydawg
08-07-2008, 12:41 AM
I assure you, it's not because of the rep you somehow accumulated.

We should payoff sundance to neg him back down under 1000. :lmfao:

Ifightforaliving
08-07-2008, 12:45 AM
I don't have a problem with Frag although some of his attempts at humor don't translate well and he comes off as trying to be an elitist, or just an asshole. I think thats where the problems with other posters arose from.

Submissionist
08-07-2008, 12:47 AM
^ you probably the only who thinks he comes of as elitist.

Ifightforaliving
08-07-2008, 12:49 AM
ok well not so much elitist,but asshole like and such. Although he has had people attacking him for awhile now and his gf which is a little bit uncalled for.

TriangleChoke
08-07-2008, 12:54 AM
yea no matter what the beef you should always leave a man's lady out of it. Doggin someone's girl is a bitch move in my book.

valheruking
08-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Yeah i agree, pretty low.

Bullock
08-07-2008, 01:14 AM
If you do dog someone's lady you have to at least be there so he can try and kick your ass for it.

Gurry
08-07-2008, 01:16 AM
Somehow, someway, the site/suggestions forum has become the livest forum on this website... LOL. But i agree with the super neg, i earned this rep ,at least let me fuck up other peoples rep significantly by surrendering my own rep

Bullock
08-07-2008, 01:18 AM
We have built this place up.

smoogy
08-07-2008, 01:23 AM
As someone with OVER SIX THOUSAND rep I would enjoy this feature

valheruking
08-07-2008, 01:27 AM
As someone with OVER SIX THOUSAND reps I would enjoy this feature
:bowsucka:

Won't somebody please think of the noobs.

Legend
08-07-2008, 03:27 AM
ok well not so much elitist,but asshole like and such. Although he has had people attacking him for awhile now and his gf which is a little bit uncalled for.

Putting a pic of your woman in your av is asking for trouble. Plus only douche bags have pics of themselves in their av's. For example there was one roided up fuck who had a pic of himself in his av. I can't remember his name but he claimed to be a fighter. Ohh and he was always lying about random bullshit. Man I just can't remember his name though. Can anyone else? :headscratch:

Ifightforaliving
08-07-2008, 03:55 AM
Putting a pic of your woman in your av is asking for trouble. Plus only douche bags have pics of themselves in their av's. For example there was one roided up fuck who had a pic of himself in his av. I can't remember his name but he claimed to be a fighter. Ohh and he was always lying about random bullshit. Man I just can't remember his name though. Can anyone else? :headscratch:
yeah sorry maybe if you weren't such a fucking assclown I would give a fuck what you sid. And what are you jealous that he can get a girl? Let me guess 35 year old loser with no job and internet tough guy, who goes to websites and tries to bully people because in real life he can't get woman and is a fat out of shape loser.

That about sum up your life? And what are you jealous that I have put a shit ton of time and effort into getting in shape? I didn't have that pic up and as soon as I came back I took it down. And steroids? yeah I don't even eat or drink sugar like I would ever use that stupid shit. But good job trying to sound and feel important there.

atj-lucko
08-07-2008, 04:01 AM

Oh yeah that guy, what happened to him? is it Ifightforaliving? cause I can't associate anyone's handle to there AV anymore!! Everyone has a Joker av or sig, I don't know who's who anymore.

Ifightforaliving no Sugar? fuck me!!! wow not even Nutty Bars??

Ifightforaliving
08-07-2008, 04:02 AM
Oh yeah that guy, what happened to him? is it Ifightforaliving? cause I can't associate anyone's handle to there AV anymore!! Everyone has a Joker av or sig, I don't know who's who anymore.
read above post!

Legend
08-07-2008, 04:22 AM
yeah sorry maybe if you weren't such a fucking assclown I would give a fuck what you sid. And what are you jealous that he can get a girl? Let me guess 35 year old loser with no job and internet tough guy, who goes to websites and tries to bully people because in real life he can't get woman and is a fat out of shape loser.

That about sum up your life? And what are you jealous that I have put a shit ton of time and effort into getting in shape? I didn't have that pic up and as soon as I came back I took it down. And steroids? yeah I don't even eat or drink sugar like I would ever use that stupid shit. But good job trying to sound and feel important there.

Hey hey hey buddy. Why all the hostility? I was just trying to remember this one member who was a total douche bag and all of a sudden you just rip into me for no apparent reason. Wait a minute. Did you think I was talking about you? Listen I think this is one big misunderstanding. The guy I'm talking about was a roid freak who lied all the time and was way over defensive. I mean say one thing about this cunt hair and he would just flip about and accuse you of being an internet geek. lol man that guy was a cunt.

Ifightforaliving
08-07-2008, 04:24 AM
Hey hey hey buddy. Why all the hostility? I was just trying to remember this one member who was a total douche bag and all of a sudden you just rip into me for no apparent reason. Wait a minute. Did you think I was talking about you? Listen I think this is one big misunderstanding. The guy I'm talking about was a roid freak who lied all the time and was way over defensive. I mean say one thing about this cunt hair and he would just flip about and accuse you of being an internet geek. lol man that guy was a cunt.yeah your hilarious! aND NO NOT AN INTERNET GEEK. Just a complete and bitter,jealous asshole.

Legend
08-07-2008, 04:25 AM
yeah your hilarious! aND NO NOT AN INTERNET GEEK. Just a complete and bitter,jealous asshole.

Anyway, you got those pics of your wrists yet? You know the ones you messed up by doing one armed pull ups bc your such a badass.

Ifightforaliving
08-07-2008, 04:30 AM
you know matter of fact i posted them and they were on here for an hour or so. Then I just decided to say fuck it because I don't need to prove shit to a faceless person.

Legend
08-07-2008, 04:38 AM
you know matter of fact i posted them and they were on here for an hour or so. Then I just decided to say fuck it because I don't need to prove shit to a faceless person.

Yeah your right. You don't have to prove anything to anyone. I mean it's not like you said you were going to post them or anything. And I'm sure everyone believes you anyway bc no one ever questions whether your telling the truth or not.

Dork8503
08-07-2008, 04:39 AM

I am 23 with no job. But i go to school lol.

Ifightforaliving
08-07-2008, 04:42 AM
I am 23 with no job. But i go to school lol.

yeah, but you are doing something with your life. Also you don't feel the need to try and be such a bad motherfucker on a forum. You also don't start shit with people, talk down to people,and just try your hardest to be a complete dick.

Legend
08-07-2008, 04:43 AM
yeah, but you are doing something with your life. Also you don't feel the need to try and be such a bad motherfucker on a forum. You also don't start shit with people, talk down to people,and just try your hardest to be a complete dick.

Yeah dork it's not like you put a pic of yourself all roided up in your av or talk about doing one arm pull ups. No offense Ifightforaliving.

twankydawg
08-07-2008, 07:01 AM
This is one of the best threads eva!

So, are we going to be allowed to super neg someone?

MasterShake
08-07-2008, 07:20 AM
For the Noobies we could have bunker_buster Neg almost a Nuke but not quite.

Clint
08-07-2008, 07:41 AM

I changed it because people were moving up in rep waaay too fast. We had people that could give 35+ rep in one shot when mods/admins only give 25.

twankydawg
08-07-2008, 07:51 AM
I changed it because people were moving up in rep waaay too fast. We had people that could give 35+ rep in one shot when mods/admins only give 25.

So Clint, are we going to be able to Super Neg anyone?

lilp86
08-07-2008, 08:04 AM
Wow what a great thread another classic in the suggestions section who woulda thunk it. I would just like to than Joesonsbruisednuts for being the funniest fucker on the forums and for starting such an awesome thread.

Clint
08-07-2008, 08:16 AM
So Clint, are we going to be able to Super Neg anyone?

lol I'll consider it.

twankydawg
08-07-2008, 09:39 AM
lol I'll consider it.

It would be great, like you could neg someone to lose up to 500 points with a 3-1 ratio taken from our positive rep.

JoeSons BruisedNuts
08-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Damn, I started this thread last night, come back this morning and my idea has wheels!!!!!

To answer the question, YES IT WOULD BE FRAG.....if it was only once a month then I would be ready and waiting to pull the trigger at 11:59PM on the last day of every month.

Its always better to hit em where it hurts (hence my screen name) and Frag LOOOVVVESSSS his rep. I would gladly trade all mine in just to nuke his ass.

Storm442
08-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Damn, I started this thread last night, come back this morning and my idea has wheels!!!!!

To answer the question, YES IT WOULD BE FRAG.....if it was only once a month then I would be ready and waiting to pull the trigger at 11:59PM on the last day of every month.

Its always better to hit em where it hurts (hence my screen name) and Frag LOOOVVVESSSS his rep. I would gladly trade all mine in just to nuke his ass.
LOL, love the username !

JoeSons BruisedNuts
08-07-2008, 01:02 PM

Im not gay, but if I was........you would be the last to give me a hard on. You look like a girl. And not even a manly girl.

ChuckBooty
08-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Putting a pic of your woman in your av is asking for trouble. Plus only douche bags have pics of themselves in their av's.

EXACTLY! Putting a picture of yourself, girlfriend, or family on the Internet is a TERRIBLE idea. No matter HOW much rep you have!

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/rickeepoo/FragsandATJpeg.jpg

hunterkiller
08-07-2008, 02:19 PM
I put a pic of my wife and daughter up on here. Who cares' Your sig and av should reflect you and your personality. I'd rather have a picture of myself on here than some chick ripping her shirt off or some naked ass girl that can get people into trouble at work if the wrong people see you posting at work. I don't have a problem with that stuff but at home in a private enviornment, not at my place of work.

I'm proud of my wife and daughter and will put them in my av/sig whenever I choose and Frag, whether you like him or not should have that choice.

ChuckBooty
08-07-2008, 02:24 PM
I put a pic of my wife and daughter up on here. Who cares' Your sig and av should reflect you and your personality. I'd rather have a picture of myself on here than some chick ripping her shirt off or some naked ass girl that can get people into trouble at work if the wrong people see you posting at work. I don't have a problem with that stuff but at home in a private enviornment, not at my place of work.

I'm proud of my wife and daughter and will put them in my av/sig whenever I choose and Frag, whether you like him or not should have that choice.

You have the right to do whatever you want...but the Internet is full of weirdos (re: atj-lucko and his gay mutilated butthole porn) and if you DO put your wife and child on the Internet than any weirdo now owns that picture with a click of the mouse. But on another subject...congrats on the baby. You do have a beautiful family.

hunterkiller
08-07-2008, 02:27 PM
You have the right to do whatever you want...but the Internet is full of weirdos (re: atj-lucko and his gay mutilated butthole porn) and if you DO put your wife and child on the Internet than any weirdo now owns that picture with a click of the mouse. But on another subject...congrats on the baby. You do have a beautiful family.

Why thank you. They can own the picture but what can you really do with a picture of a stranger. My wife has been in the newspaper and my baby's looks change every day as she grows.

ChuckBooty
08-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Why thank you. They can own the picture but what can you really do with a picture of a stranger. My wife has been in the newspaper and my baby's looks change every day as she grows.

Lotsa weirdos man...who knows what they'll do with it. For me I just don't want 'em to have it. Who knows what some of these degenerates get off on.

sandywh
08-07-2008, 02:38 PM
I used to own a Tammy Faye Baker Album.

twankydawg
08-07-2008, 02:51 PM
I used to own a Tammy Faye Baker Album.

Now you're letting the cajun in you shine through.......must surpress, must....surpress!

jokerthief
08-07-2008, 03:01 PM
They can own the picture but what can you really do with a picture of a stranger.

Masturbate to it or use it in a satanic ritual of some sort. People on internet are fucking weird.

sandywh
08-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Masturbate to it or use it in a satanic ritual of some sort. People on internet are fucking weird.

Agreed,

I know I've rubbed a few out while thinking of those beautiful dicksuckers wrapped around my shlong. I still haven't figured what to do with the girl though.

smoogy
08-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Its a great idea and it should be 1:1

atj-lucko
08-08-2008, 04:08 AM

WTF your talking about "gay mutilated butthole porn"??, and I am the weirdo?

You think I am a weirdo, there are people who watch Faces of Death movies all day long. Holy shit I am a pussy compared to the hardcore guys that can watch someone being beheaded then make some joke about it on a message board.
You wanna see some sick weirdos? I can give you some website that make you puke your soup!!

Legend
08-08-2008, 07:05 AM

Enjoy:wavesmile:
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h281/cmdry72/avatar/150titsjr7.gif

Beowulf
08-08-2008, 10:58 AM
that may have just been the greatest post..ever...on any forum

ChuckBooty
08-08-2008, 11:30 AM
WTF your talking about "gay mutilated butthole porn"??, and I am the weirdo?

You think I am a weirdo, there are people who watch Faces of Death movies all day long. Holy shit I am a pussy compared to the hardcore guys that can watch someone being beheaded then make some joke about it on a message board.
You wanna see some sick weirdos? I can give you some website that make you puke your soup!!

I'm sure you could ronin. And thanks for making my point for me!:grinsmile1:

mauladala
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM

Please.... if you know...tell me who that girl is. lol

hunterkiller
08-08-2008, 01:16 PM
Insert girl ripping her shirt off here

I wasn't being facetious about the sig. Personally, I don't have a problem with it. My point was there are a bunch of us that post at work and if someone walked up behind one of us while we're reading one of your posts, they aren't going to see that we're having a debate in a sports forum, they're going to see some chick ripping her shirt off which isn't exactly appropriate for a workplace enviornment.

It wasn't personal and I don't have a problem with or your posts. You have the right to post whatever you want in your sig. I just have to scroll right on past your posts at work to ensure there aren't any misunderstandings as to what it is I'm doing when I'm posting at work.

Bullock
08-08-2008, 03:25 PM
My suggestion for people at work:

disable sigs and avs

surfrock66
08-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Please.... if you know...tell me who that girl is. lol

Her name is Carmen, she used to post on VoyeurWeb and some other sites, don't know where she's at now. You almost never see her face.

hunterkiller
08-08-2008, 03:49 PM
My suggestion for people at work:

disable sigs and avs

So for all the posters on here who have perfectly appropriate sigs/avs and the 3 people who have them, we should disable them altogether. It doesn't really seem fair. But to each his own. Like I said, I could care less about the sigs themselves. I just don't think it's appropriate.

mauladala
08-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Her name is Carmen, she used to post on VoyeurWeb and some other sites, don't know where she's at now. You almost never see her face.Aaaah. I don't think I'd ever remember what her face looked like anyway. Thanks for the info!

sandywh
08-08-2008, 05:16 PM
So for all the posters on here who have perfectly appropriate sigs/avs and the 3 people who have them, we should disable them altogether. It doesn't really seem fair. But to each his own. Like I said, I could care less about the sigs themselves. I just don't think it's appropriate.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e369/HoJesus/3.gif
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm305/Flammietta/Demotive-HighHorse.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e130/nuplocat/dousallafavor.jpg

hunterkiller
08-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Dear Sandywh,

A high horse would indicate that I was making a "moral" stand against something and that's not what my intention was. Personally, I could care less what someone has in their sig. They could be naked, fucking in a field for all I care. That'd probably be pretty cool actually. But when I post at work, I can't be caught with that on my screen. That's all I'm saying.

I knew bringing this issue up was going to bring shit down on me but I don't regret it. I've never been one to bite my tongue.

By the way, how do you get the sig to change everytime you refresh the screen. Just curious.

Coy

sandywh
08-08-2008, 08:20 PM
Dear Sandywh,

A high horse would indicate that I was making a "moral" stand against something and that's not what my intention was. Personally, I could care less what someone has in their sig. They could be naked, fucking in a field for all I care. That'd probably be pretty cool actually. But when I post at work, I can't be caught with that on my screen. That's all I'm saying.

I knew bringing this issue up was going to bring shit down on me but I don't regret it. I've never been one to bite my tongue.

By the way, how do you get the sig to change everytime you refresh the screen. Just curious.

Coy

A) Don't call me 'Dear' - you're not my grandmother
B) I don't think I remember a job where its ok to post on message boards all day, but just so long as they don't have pictures of bouncing boobies. Maybe you should sent me an application.
C) You do regret it, or else you wouldn't keep defending it
D) Rotating sigs - Rotating Signature Host (http://www.clintonio.com)
E) Have a nice day

atj-lucko
08-08-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm sure you could ronin. And thanks for making my point for me!:grinsmile1:

I wouldn't call myself a weirdo, maybe a freak or novice perv, when I think of a weirdo I think of some guy hanging around a school playground with one hand in his pants pocket(if you know what I mean).

hunterkiller
08-08-2008, 10:13 PM
A) Don't call me 'Dear' - you're not my grandmother
B) I don't think I remember a job where its ok to post on message boards all day, but just so long as they don't have pictures of bouncing boobies. Maybe you should sent me an application.
C) You do regret it, or else you wouldn't keep defending it
E) Have a nice day

I'm a "middle-man" between customers and technicians for a company that sells and services those big ass standup copiers that punch holes, staples and anything else corporations need a copier to do. So I basically sit in front of a computer, answer a phone and surf the internet and get paid well to do it. They don't care that I browse the internet as long as I stay away from inappropriate content and get my work done. The only thing that is blocked is myspace which I don't use anyway and youtube. Most video stuff on here is blocked too, all I see from work is white boxes where the video would be. Animated gifs I can see though.

And yes, I do defend it and no I don't regret my decision to say something. I'd love nothing more than to stare at a woman ripping her shirt off all day, I just don't want to get into trouble at work. I expected people to get upset and say I was speaking out and they did.

I'm not offended by it, and it's nothing personal. Gogoplata had a nice one for a while where the chicks were actually bouncing and I like the Salma Hayek one. I just have to be sure that if I am work, I quickly scroll right on past it.

Ifightforaliving
08-08-2008, 10:22 PM
hey coy I have adblock on firefox and you can right click any gif on here and it will stop it. Try that. I do that to some peoples sigs and gifs that are big or annoying.

hunterkiller
08-08-2008, 10:39 PM
hey coy I have adblock on firefox and you can right click any gif on here and it will stop it. Try that. I do that to some peoples sigs and gifs that are big or annoying.

I wish I could. We have internet explorer and I'm not allowed to download anything on the office computers. I was shocked they allow me to play my Sirius Internet Radio. I think I'll just click ignore user from the time I get to work and then remove user from ignored list when I get home.

It wasn't a big deal for a while because I kind of sit in the corner of the room but lately, one of the technicians keeps coming to my desk leaning over my shoulder to get a look at his service calls and parts orders and he pops up out of nowhere. The other day I was reading a post from some dude whose av was a skinny dude in a speedo. The tech popped out of nowhere and saw it. I was so damn ambarassed I logged off this site and didn't go back on until the next day.

I don't want to have to disable all the sigs and avs because I get a kick out of most of them and I change mine constantly, especially now that I found photobucket where I can upload my own without having to google my images. It isn't a major big deal but some people got pissed for me bringing it up. But fuck it, I don't bite my tongue for anyone.

twankydawg
08-09-2008, 12:12 AM
I wish I could. We have internet explorer and I'm not allowed to download anything on the office computers. I was shocked they allow me to play my Sirius Internet Radio. I think I'll just click ignore user from the time I get to work and then remove user from ignored list when I get home.

It wasn't a big deal for a while because I kind of sit in the corner of the room but lately, one of the technicians keeps coming to my desk leaning over my shoulder to get a look at his service calls and parts orders and he pops up out of nowhere. The other day I was reading a post from some dude whose av was a skinny dude in a speedo. The tech popped out of nowhere and saw it. I was so damn ambarassed I logged off this site and didn't go back on until the next day.

I don't want to have to disable all the sigs and avs because I get a kick out of most of them and I change mine constantly, especially now that I found photobucket where I can upload my own without having to google my images. It isn't a major big deal but some people got pissed for me bringing it up. But fuck it, I don't bite my tongue for anyone.

Quit your fucking whining you pussy! Get out of this thread with it, you're ruining it!

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7267/690280te0.gif

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4980/4025705700qc6.jpg

Legend
08-09-2008, 02:18 AM
Personally, I could care less what someone has in their sig. They could be naked, fucking in a field for all I care. That'd probably be pretty cool actually. But when I post at work, I can't be caught with that on my screen. That's all I'm saying.

The rules of this forum allow sigs such as mine and you know this. You also know that when you come here you will see sigs such as mine for example. So if you are worried about someone seeing them on your screen while you are at work then either disable them or don't post at work. But whatever you decide to do be a man and stop crying about it.

ChuckBooty
08-09-2008, 02:28 AM
Or quit fucking around on the Internet and GET BACK TO WORK! Just a thought...:confusedsmilie:

atj-lucko
08-09-2008, 02:42 AM

What?.. um.. who's doing that?:unsure:

leedogg900
08-09-2008, 03:53 AM
The worst was when I was at work. I came on this site and someone posted a guy bending over with his asshole spread. It was disgusting. I think there was another thread a huge penis as well.

Boobs in a bra is not really a big deal.

leedogg900
08-09-2008, 03:53 AM
The worst was when I was at work. I came on this site and someone posted a guy bending over with his asshole spread. It was disgusting. I think there was another thread a huge penis as well. I just looked around like "oh shit i hope no one seen that".

Boobs in a bra is not really a big deal.

atj-lucko
08-09-2008, 04:56 AM
I think there was another thread a huge penis as well.
Must have been bullock he's always showing his big slong:laughing4:

JoeSons BruisedNuts
08-09-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm a "middle-man" between customers and technicians

Is that what they call fluffers these days

Fluffer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffer)

hunterkiller
08-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Is that what they call fluffers these days

Fluffer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffer)

My actual job title is dispatcher. Who cares anymore anyway, it was merely a suggestion. I've already figured out a solution. No biggie.

Jellypig
08-09-2008, 04:36 PM

I don't want to have to disable all the sigs and avs because I get a kick out of most of them and I change mine constantly, especially now that I found photobucket where I can upload my own without having to google my images. It isn't a major big deal but some people got pissed for me bringing it up. But fuck it, I don't bite my tongue for anyone.I'm sorry dude but that is just too funny. If you use Firefox, you can just use that as your browser then right click the images while you're at work then just block them. As for me, I just keep sigs disabled most of the time to be safe even though a lot of sigs on here are pretty entertaining.

EDIT: Ah nvm, just read your above post

hunterkiller
08-09-2008, 04:53 PM
I'm sorry dude but that is just too funny. If you use Firefox, you can just use that as your browser then right click the images while you're at work then just block them. As for me, I just keep sigs disabled most of the time to be safe even though a lot of sigs on here are pretty entertaining.

EDIT: Ah nvm, just read your above post

Yea, now that it has passed, I can laugh at it. What's also funny is that it was a poster that I hadn't seen on here before or since.

What else is a little odd is people were giving me shit when I first started posting on here about my sigs. I even got negg'd a few times from people saying they were sick or twisted. A Slipknot sig I had and a Mushroomhead sig I had both caught me sone grief and I even got negg'd by a mod for it. I won't name names but one of the other mods and him don't get along.

JoeSons BruisedNuts
08-11-2008, 06:49 PM

Note to anyone in the MMA news forum......if you nedd to get Rep fast.....just shit on Fragx3 at every oppportunity!

Although my rep will be going away soon.....Hiroshima Style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krazikarl
08-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Good lord some of you guys spend way too much time thinking about rep.

PS - Neg nuke is a bad idea. The idea is to encourage people to use the forums. Having a method whose only purpose is to piss the hell out of people isnt going to encourage people to use these forums nor is it going to improve the quality of discussions (since its going to turn into bitching and whatnot).

And we all know that people are going to gain up on people who are not well like to try and piss them off. Just not a good idea.

twankydawg
08-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Good lord some of you guys spend way too much time thinking about rep.

PS - Neg nuke is a bad idea. The idea is to encourage people to use the forums. Having a method whose only purpose is to piss the hell out of people isnt going to encourage people to use these forums nor is it going to improve the quality of discussions (since its going to turn into bitching and whatnot).

And we all know that people are going to gain up on people who are not well like to try and piss them off. Just not a good idea.

I believe it's gang up on people you dipshit.

I'm sure you're against it because you know you'll probably be neg bombed by about 5 people at once!

sandywh
08-12-2008, 04:00 PM
I believe it's gang up on people you dipshit.

I'm sure you're against it because you know you'll probably be neg bombed by about 5 people at once!

And I would be first in line!

Frag x 3
08-12-2008, 05:27 PM
The "neg bomb" goes against all that is written. People have different points of view and the neg bomb would only discourage people from stating opinions that differ from those with greater reputation points. It's immature to say the least, and fucking stupid to say the most.

This place is more of a battleground than it is a discussion forum.

twankydawg
08-12-2008, 06:33 PM
And I would be first in line!

I would be recruiting other people people to Neg Bomb him as well to help fill up the line behind you!

The "neg bomb" goes against all that is written. People have different points of view and the neg bomb would only discourage people from stating opinions that differ from those with greater reputation points. It's immature to say the least, and fucking stupid to say the most.

This place is more of a battleground than it is a discussion forum.

You're just fucking whining because you would be No. 1 or 2 on alot of peoples lists so just shut the fuck up.