PDA

View Full Version : Down hill

Dork8503
10-18-2006, 10:18 AM
boxing has really went down hill in the last few years, the only interesting and fun person to watch in the hw's is wladimar, but i do have to say mw good and so is lw, i really enjoy watching mw but that has kinda slumped too but im sure that will pick back up but im not to sure about hw

sorry about the spelling

Punk Ass
10-18-2006, 03:26 PM
I disagree, James Toney is fun to watch, and Sam Peter but I do agree the HW division is weak. The lower weight classes are better than ever though and will still get more draw than the UFC. Boxing just has more Fans that has been accumilated since the early 1900s.

Afro
10-18-2006, 06:02 PM
boxing has really went down hill in the last few years, the only interesting and fun person to watch in the hw's is wladimar, but i do have to say mw good and so is lw, i really enjoy watching mw but that has kinda slumped too but im sure that will pick back up but im not to sure about hw

sorry about the spelling
nah not really, 2006 was filled with great fights just the HW division is in a slump but its on the rise again.

LHW is somewhat in a slump too but

MW and every class below it is stacked

JimmyMoore
10-18-2006, 08:15 PM

sorry about the spelling

Wright v. Taylor made up for every disappointing fight in 05-06.

Dork8503
10-19-2006, 03:10 AM
ill agree about the wright vs taylor