PDA

View Full Version : TUF Ed Herman

Rhino_Man
06-09-2006, 05:52 AM
When I watch TUF and I see this dude Ed Herman I feel like dropping this jerk on his head.

JHMO, anyone else feel the same???

Luis Cruz
06-09-2006, 06:00 AM
tuf forum bud! :)

killerinstinct
06-09-2006, 06:18 AM
When I watch TUF and I see this dude Ed Herman I feel like dropping this jerk on his head.

JHMO, anyone else feel the same???
i like ed.

girlsluvufc2
06-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Yeah, everytime I hear Ed talk....I wanna slap him in the head and tell him to wake up. Why do the jerks always have to be from my town?

Afro
06-09-2006, 08:35 PM
Eds alright, im guessin his cockiness is part of his fighting style, he builds himself up for fights.. you see two sides of him on the show.

AJS
06-09-2006, 09:43 PM
I Was'nt Impressed By His Fight...i Belive I Could Tale Him!!!!

ddoggma
06-09-2006, 10:15 PM
He looks allright in the oct. But Kendall showed me something last night. If he aint hurt, I'm going with him to beat Ed in the finals.

Matt Boone
06-09-2006, 10:34 PM
He's a damn good fighter no doubt, but he seems to have that straight up arrogance, as opposed to having a character with a cocky/confidence edge to him. He just seems like a straight up prick, but that could be the magic of editing because I'm sure he's smiled or told a joke or two in all the weeks he lived in that house.

FidgitUK
06-10-2006, 12:57 AM
Think kendall v ed should be a very good fight. Was let down by Ed's first fight wasnt two impressed at all with it and expect alot more from him so hoping the ring rust is of.

Still on the fence on who i want to win though. Either way I think Kendall will be around in the future, I swear I heard something Tito said at UFC 59 about kendall coming up to train with him for the griffin fight.

AudieMurphy1
06-11-2006, 06:34 AM
eds the man, like him or not

greshamfighter
06-11-2006, 06:58 AM
Short fuse is the man quit hatin.

Submission Fighter
06-11-2006, 07:32 AM
I like Ed and I think he's going to the finals unless Rory throws a lazy kick or some. Damn I cant stand Rory, he sucks. Ed has a good chance of beating Kendall but then again it could either way. I like Kendall and his game has gotten better since I seen him fight against Riggs. If Ed trains on his defense and ground game, he could very well be the TUF MW champ and he his a future UFC champ. One question: when fighters lose on TUF, do they go back to their home or somewhere else?

Afro
06-11-2006, 07:33 AM
I like Ed and I think he's going to the finals unless Rory throws a lazy kick or some. Damn I cant stand Rory, he sucks. Ed has a good chance of beating Kendall but then again it could either. I like Kendall and his game has gotten better since I seen him fight against Riggs. If Ed trains on his defense and ground game, he could very well be the TUF MW champ and he his a future UFC champ. One question: when fighters lose on TUF, do they go back to their home or somewhere else?
they go home

I remember Bobby Southworth talking about how he went home to his girl, television, etc.

AudieMurphy1
06-11-2006, 07:37 AM
they go home

I remember Bobby Southworth talking about how he went home to his girl, television, etc.

i thought they put them up in a hotel someplace abroad to keep them from spoiling the outcomes before the show airs

trugamer11
06-15-2006, 09:09 AM
I dont like Ed at all. If he was a good talker than he could get away with being a prick, but he's not. I know 10 year old girls who can talk better smack than him. And WTF he said he was the best looking in the house, you got to be kidding me! He's a freakin ginger! Also something that made me want to ring his neck was him calling out everyone who walks the streets. He can bet his bottom doller if I ever see him im gonna call him a f@g, just cuz I cant stand cocky people.

Ed... I would smash u, u little punk!

AudieMurphy1
06-20-2006, 06:42 AM
the fights arnt determined by thier smack talk