PDA

View Full Version : Can we get an MMA Instructionals section?

Paytheplayer
08-18-2008, 12:06 AM
If we have one then sorry fuckin forgive me because I can't find it. But I thought it'd be sick to have a forum where you can get some good Intructionals for Wrestling, Muay Thai, BJJ, Boxing, Kickboxing etc.
Im thinking about starting to train soon, but I'd like to atleast get some decent knowledge in some shit.

Just a suggestion.

Edit : I know Im not bitching about neg reps, and I know it's not a thread about wanting to leave the site. So sorry to disappoint, but I thought Id post here anyways.

sandywh
08-18-2008, 12:12 AM
C'mon Pay, you know damn well that the Site Suggestions forum is for whining about neg rep, why did so and so get banned, and general rep relating bitching. How dare you bring an actual legitamite question into this section.

Seriously though, I think a "Trainning Section" would be cool. Guys could add, trainning video clips to it.

Paytheplayer
08-18-2008, 12:20 AM
C'mon Pay, you know damn well that the Site Suggestions forum is for whining about neg rep, why did so and so get banned, and general rep relating bitching. How dare you bring an actual legitamite question into this section.

Seriously though, I think a "Trainning Section" would be cool. Guys could add, trainning video clips to it.

Hahaha I actually just editted my original post before I read the replies. You got to it before I did.

Yeah I figure a lot of guys on this forum train here too.
I've searched youtube n shit for JJ instructionals, some are ok and some are from douschebags (Not you sundance). And I can't find any good kickboxing intructionals anywhere.

2mcgrath
08-18-2008, 12:24 AM
Hahaha I actually just editted my original post before I read the replies. You got to it before I did.

Yeah I figure a lot of guys on this forum train here too.
I've searched youtube n shit for JJ instructionals, some are ok and some are from douschebags (Not you sundance). And I can't find any good kickboxing intructionals anywhere.

maybe you could bitch about rep,while asking a question?

but yeah i think it would be a pretty good idea for guys that want to start training

Paytheplayer
08-18-2008, 12:29 AM
maybe you could bitch about rep,while asking a question?

but yeah i think it would be a pretty good idea for guys that want to start training

I guess I should have said "this douschebag just neg'd me for my sig, so can we get a training instructional forum? If not, then Im going to leave this site forever...but Ill make sure to start a new thread if that happens..."

Yeah the Grappling section is pretty good. I tried to dl Noobs old vids of Razor Robs Kickboxing instructionals but the vids werent working.
I posted a question before asking for Muay Thai intructionals and didn't really get any responses. I was thinkin about downloading the season of The Contender Asia, but I had a couple questions for anybody who's seen it
1) Is it any good?
2) Is it in english?
Im in an asskicking mood, so somebody needs to teach me how to kick some ass, and atleast be technical at it.

sandywh
08-18-2008, 12:33 AM
Revver Video Sharing Network (http://www.revver.com) has some great (high quality) videos up. Most are trainning vids. Just search "MMA".

sandywh
08-18-2008, 12:34 AM
Dude if you want to come over to my house.

I'll teach you how to kick ass and take names....

Wrong again. You meant: kick names and take it in the ass.

ILJO
08-18-2008, 12:48 AM
what is the correct way to say it:

AN mma instructional section

or

A mma insctructional section

an sounds correct but m is not a vowel

Frag x 3
08-18-2008, 03:59 AM
Dude if you want to come over to my house.

I'll teach you how to kick ass and take names....

Maybe we could have some boxing training videos from your girl. She gave you a fat lip last time, remember?

valheruking
08-18-2008, 04:54 AM
I was thinkin about downloading the season of The Contender Asia, but I had a couple questions for anybody who's seen it
1) Is it any good?
2) Is it in english?

Yes and Yes, don't know if it's great instructional material but I guess you get to see a lot of training and fights so it could help.