PDA

View Full Version : rep suggestion

deeznizzies
08-19-2008, 06:50 PM
i think that every year you are a member here, the admins and mods should all rep you at once. i think it would encourage the newer members to the site and still keep things balanced though.

i think its weird how you got guys who've been here even longer than me with less rep(and mine isn't that high). that doesn't make much sense. even if you don't post much, you've still been loyal to the forum.

hunterkiller
08-19-2008, 06:58 PM
Rep is based on the quality of your posts not how long you've been here.

If you bring something to the site and people agree with your opinions, they rep you. If you talk out of your ass, which I have been guilty of in the past, you get neg'd.

I signed up for an account here and didn't use it for a year. My idle account didn't deserve any rep until I actually started using it.

2mcgrath
08-19-2008, 07:48 PM
admins/mods will rep you at anytime if your posts are good,anything over 50 or whatever it is,is pointless anyway

Legend
08-19-2008, 07:52 PM
I have a suggestion. Stop worrying about rep.

Gurry
08-19-2008, 10:05 PM
I have a suggestion. Stop worrying about rep.

finally, theank you......rep'd:dry:

Ubermensch
08-19-2008, 10:11 PM
I rep'd my condom and got coitus interruptus!

ChuckBooty
08-19-2008, 10:26 PM
I think just the opposite...every year (like new years eve) everybody starts over at zero. I know some other sites that do that...keeps everyone humble.

sandywh
08-20-2008, 12:51 AM
Rep is based on the quality of your posts not how long you've been here.

Then how the fuck are you infinite?

hunterkiller
08-20-2008, 08:24 AM
Then how the fuck are you infinite?

Do you have a problem with me? You've had sarcastic remarks to several of my posts lately.

You may be surprised to know that alot of people like my posts and I appreciate that. Those that don't, who cares. It's the internet.

surfrock66
08-20-2008, 08:34 AM
I cared about rep for the month I sat at 74...now that I see the pics/vids forums, I couldn't give a shit.

Yes. A month. At 74. Won't say I didn't care about it then.

hunterkiller
08-20-2008, 08:46 AM
I cared about rep for the month I sat at 74...now that I see the pics/vids forums, I couldn't give a shit.

Yes. A month. At 74. Won't say I didn't care about it then.

Dude, don't sweat it. Everyone at some point cares about it. It's one of the most talked about things on here.

Then you have the closet rep warriors demanding people stop talking about. Those are usually the ones that have already made their way to infinite. Start it back at 0 and start negging them and they'd be talking about it too.

There are a lot of holier than thou attitudes on here which takes away from the whole purpose of the forums and that's the disussion and debate that we have so much fun with.

surfrock66
08-20-2008, 08:52 AM
Crazy thing? I went from 74 to 139 in like 2 days.

sandywh
08-20-2008, 08:54 AM
Asked:
Do you have a problem with me?

Answered:
who cares. It's the internet.

I wouldn't call it a problem. More like a healthy desire to aggrivate the living piss out of some people.

You should be happy I haven't been harder on you. Filthy post whores deserve to get called out every now and then. Don't leave the opening, and there won't be anything to whine about.

Off to go make fun of the pctures you've posted of yourself.....

hunterkiller
08-20-2008, 09:08 AM
You should be happy I haven't been harder on you. Filthy post whores deserve to get called out every now and then.

The name calling is unnecessary but it's okay. I'm secure enough in myself that people like you don't bother me.

It's a bit funny that you don't know me but you feel the urge to play schoolyard bully for no apparent reason.

Do you feel animosity because I went from 0 to infinite in 5 months? The reason I ask is because you brought it up and it's only been the last few weeks since I hit infinite that you've started in on my case.

If you're looking to get me to attack you or your wife the way Witchdoctor did, don't bother, it won't work.

mauladala
08-20-2008, 09:15 AM
Gather round everybody. Gather round.
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb179/mauladala/pissingcontest.jpg

MasterShake
08-20-2008, 09:18 AM
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc123/DamenMasters/ownedua0.gif

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc123/DamenMasters/capbaby3uwwp9.gif

See link below to know where my pics are coming from.

Link:http://forums.mmanews.com/site-suggestions-feedback/29692-daycare-center.html

sandywh
08-20-2008, 09:33 AM
The name calling is unnecessary but it's okay. I'm secure enough in myself that people like you don't bother me.

It's a bit funny that you don't know me but you feel the urge to play schoolyard bully for no apparent reason.

Do you feel animosity because I went from 0 to infinite in 5 months? The reason I ask is because you brought it up and it's only been the last few weeks since I hit infinite that you've started in on my case.

If you're looking to get me to attack you or your wife the way Witchdoctor did, don't bother, it won't work.

Sensative much?

I could give a rat's ass about infinite anything. I made a fucking joke. Obviously you didn't get it.

I'm not bullying shit. If I wanted your lunch money, I could be much harsher.

I don't want you to attack me. Besides I respect the hell out of Witchdoctor for coming right back at me. Sure beats the fuck out of "Why are you so mean?" or "Did I do something to make angry?"

Just trying to have some fun, if you feel like you've been targeted, I don't give poop. You have either been a target (not before today), or just unlucky enough to post something worthy of a comment (likely answer).

But sense your delicate ego can't handle the stress, I will back off. Lord knows I don't want to be responsible for a "Please delete my account" thread.

hunterkiller
08-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Sensative much?

I could give a rat's ass about infinite anything. I made a fucking joke. Obviously you didn't get it.

I'm not bullying shit. If I wanted your lunch money, I could be much harsher.

I don't want you to attack me. Besides I respect the hell out of Witchdoctor for coming right back at me. Sure beats the fuck out of "Why are you so mean?" or "Did I do something to make angry?"

Just trying to have some fun, if you feel like you've been targeted, I don't give poop. You have either been a target (not before today), or just unlucky enough to post something worthy of a comment (likely answer).

But sense your delicate ego can't handle the stress, I will back off. Lord knows I don't want to be responsible for a "Please delete my account" thread.

I can take a joke. I didn't take your comments as a joke. I was responding to what I felt wasn't a joke.

It would also take alot more than you making sarcastic remarks or joking around to want me to leave this site. I love posting here. I enjoy bringing information to others and getting others input as I give mine. I've gotten worse flack from other posters than your attempts to be funny so it's all good. I have a thick skin. No sweat.

Frag x 3
08-20-2008, 01:34 PM
Sandy, your posts certainly come across as bullying. If it were anyone else with little-to-no rep, they'd be negged for the "call outs" that you feel the need to express. Your profile line is a good example of how you consider yourself, like you're here to weed out the people you don't like. It's obvious you have a problem with people posting on here, like it's your site to guard.

But hey, that's just my opinion of you. Maybe it's a joke, too.

sandywh
08-20-2008, 02:30 PM
Sandy, your posts certainly come across as bullying. If it were anyone else with little-to-no rep, they'd be negged for the "call outs" that you feel the need to express. Your profile line is a good example of how you consider yourself, like you're here to weed out the people you don't like. It's obvious you have a problem with people posting on here, like it's your site to guard.

You are always welcomed to neg me. In fact please do. if you don't like something I've said, come get me for it.

My new BFF Witchdoctor did. That dude's a pimp.

I'm sorry if you feel bullied, I truly am. But there are only 3 ways to deal with bullies. ~stand up to them~ ~go cry to mamma~ ~nothing, keep taking it in the ass~ We all see how you're handling it.

hunterkiller
08-20-2008, 04:09 PM
There really isn't a reason for anyone to be fighting with anyone. Very few of us know each other personally and the only point to these forums is to congregate and debate our views.

Personal attacks on each other are unnecessary. If people don't like one another, just ignore each other and move on.

I was curious as to what Sandy was getting at, he told me, and we both moved on. There's no reason to revisit the situation.

lilp86
08-20-2008, 04:55 PM

I think Sandy is one of the posters like myself and many others who were here before the site started going to shit. We all know how great this site used to be not so much anymore. I think he has every right to call people out if he wants hes earned that right by being a good poster here for as long as he has

eazye76
08-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Is it just me or has the bitching and whining increased by leaps and bounds lately? :confusedsmilie:

Beowulf
08-21-2008, 12:12 PM
sandy was being a smartass to me in another thread before... I think you guy's are just taking what he says too personally...

sandywh
08-21-2008, 01:08 PM
sandy was being a smartass to me in another thread before... I think you guy's are just taking what he says too personally...

Me? A smartass? Another thread?

I am sorry I do not recollect this incident.

At this time I would like to envoke my fifth amendment right to not incriminate myself.

Coy, Wolf, and anyone I have possibly offended, I whole hardedly apologize if my comments were misconstrued as a personal attack.

Frag, you're still a bitch!

Beowulf
08-21-2008, 01:16 PM

At this time I would like to envoke my fifth amendment right to not incriminate myself.

Coy, Wolf, and anyone I have possibly offended, I whole hardedly apologize if my comments were misconstrued as a personal attack.

I found it amusing though, so keep it up! I was actually a little disappointed that you haven't made anymore smart ass comments towards me.

sandywh
08-21-2008, 01:30 PM
I found it amusing though, so keep it up! I was actually a little disappointed that you haven't made anymore smart ass comments towards me.

I've been hunting in different areas. Don't worry, I'll find you.

BTW - I also love Taco Bell

Beowulf
08-21-2008, 01:35 PM
I've been hunting in different areas. Don't worry, I'll find you.
I've been wearing camo.

BTW - I also love Taco Bell

It's only the greatest resturant..ever

hunterkiller
08-21-2008, 02:02 PM

No need for apologies. I just wanted to know the motivation behind it. I try to find a peaceful resolution to problems first.

Mac
08-21-2008, 02:13 PM
The site/suggestion forum needs to be changed officially to the Piss and Moan forum. Jesus Christ, there is a group of emotional insecure little bitches in here at all times.

Frag x 3
08-21-2008, 02:25 PM

Does the "sandy" in your username refer to your vagina?

You constantly feeling the need to single me out is getting disturbing. It's truly amusing how angry you must be towards me.

sandywh
08-21-2008, 02:43 PM
Does the "sandy" in your username refer to your vagina?

You constantly feeling the need to single me out is getting disturbing. It's truly amusing how angry you must be towards me.

to borrow a line from a fellow poster who probably wouldn't approve of my ripping him off in this siutation.....

Emothional Fucks

your own post only serves to clarify why, not only me, but a multitude of others just plain don't fucking like you.

A) the is about the lamest fucking comeback ever, even "fuck you" would have sufficed
B) and then you whine some more. "You're disturbed. Why are you so angry? It's amusing." blah blah blah, fucking whaaaa, booo hooo
C) I've told you why I'm picking you out, I've even told you how to get it to stop, but still you're the same Bag-O-Douche Fucktard everytime you post. Shit dude, you haven't even negged me yet.

Now, go apologize to the rest of the board for being such a whiny bitch, and then you may go back to living out your piss-stained, white out sniffing, what will I do with this geribil today, circle jerking life.

Edit: I don't think its a coinsidence that I haven't yet been warned about giving you so much shit. (read into that whatever you wish)

Frag x 3
08-21-2008, 02:52 PM
I'm not the one getting so caught up in someone else's affairs.

Beowulf
08-21-2008, 02:55 PM

No but you'e getting caught up in him getting caught up in someone else's affairs.

I've never really noticed/had a problem with you, but you are coming off as a douche right now

Frag x 3
08-21-2008, 03:04 PM
No but you'e getting caught up in him getting caught up in someone else's affairs.

I've never really noticed/had a problem with you, but you are coming off as a douche right now

Keep in mind that you're reading into posts from someone who refers to himself as the "Judge, Jury & Executioner" of this site. How elitist is that?

lilp86
08-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Keep in mind that you're reading into posts from someone who refers to himself as the "Judge, Jury & Executioner" of this site. How elitist is that?
Sandy's no elitest hes just a smart ass the site would completely suck without people like him who bust peoples balls. Somebodys gotta do it and he just happens to be really good at it

smoogy
08-21-2008, 03:24 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/faoape.jpg

sandywh
08-21-2008, 03:56 PM

and what affairs would those be?
- the piss staining?
- the constant whining?
- the White Out sniffing?
- the geribil confusion?
- the cricle jerking?

Please enlighten us all, which affair am I caught up in?

Beleive me what you do with your geribils is your own business. Especially if they are involved in the circle jerk.

twankydawg
08-21-2008, 06:06 PM
:lmfao: @ Sandy!

I find it quite amusing that frag is just taking the constant ass pounding and egging it on. This won't end well for Frag!

Frag =

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/2818/ownedxl6.jpg

Frag x 3
08-21-2008, 06:51 PM
I find it quite amusing that frag is just taking the constant ass pounding and egging it on. This won't end well for Frag!

A lot of the things sandy says really hurt my feelings, but I just take the high road. I do what Jesus would do, and I turn the other cheek.

Oh wait, that's all a lie. I just don't give a shit. Some poster on the Internet that clearly has a hard-on for everything I say or do has no effect on me. He's obviously sitting behind his monitor, pining for me to post again. He calls me a "post whore" when I'm just trying to add to conversations, and he's spending all of his time imagining me in bestiality situations.

deeznizzies
08-21-2008, 07:05 PM
A lot of the things sandy says really hurt my feelings, but I just take the high road. I do what Jesus would do, and I turn the other cheek.

Oh wait, that's all a lie. I just don't give a shit. Some poster on the Internet that clearly has a hard-on for everything I say or do has no effect on me. He's obviously sitting behind his monitor, pining for me to post again. He calls me a "post whore" when I'm just trying to add to conversations, and he's spending all of his time imagining me in bestiality situations.

aren't you a post whore though?

i've never really said anything but this thread has kinda validated my feelings (and it looks like a lot of others), that you are a fucking tool.

smoogy
08-21-2008, 07:22 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/28ulp9k.jpg

Buggedoutnicy
08-21-2008, 07:39 PM

How long did that take you?

smoogy
08-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Three minutes?

twankydawg
08-21-2008, 10:08 PM

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1622/200pxcombinationenemaanzg5.jpg

aren't you a post whore though?

i've never really said anything but this thread has kinda validated my feelings (and it looks like a lot of others), that you are a fucking tool.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8426/owneded1.jpg

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/6714/scaledphpserver295filenfb6.gif

sandywh
08-21-2008, 11:19 PM

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/aryierose/StopbeingaCunt.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c213/Saxsquatch/survey_says_tard.jpg

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/babygirl_4204202000/happy%20bunny/BUNNY-7.jpg

Dude, seriously. You've go to work on the comebacks.

and he's spending all of his time imagining me in bestiality situations.

I gotta give you credit though. You are like a wicked case of jock itch.

The more I scratch the itch the better it feels. Yeah, it looks odd in public, but ohhh does it feel wonderful. Then I throw some poweder on it and it goes away for a few hours, and then it comes right back to scratched and powdered again.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff30/BarkingCarnival/LotriminUltraJockItch12g.gif

mauladala
08-21-2008, 11:29 PM
I gotta give you credit though. You are like a wicked case of jock itch.

The more I scratch the itch the better it feels. Yeah, it looks odd in public, but ohhh does it feel wonderful.

LMAO! That's classic.

:clapping:

ILJO
08-22-2008, 12:15 AM
one of these days Frag is going to snipe all of you guys through your windows. Shit, he's probably got a hit list already!

I would like to add that I dont have a problem with you Frag, please dont shoot me

Frag x 3
08-22-2008, 12:53 AM
one of these days Frag is going to snipe all of you guys through your windows. Shit, he's probably got a hit list already!

I would like to add that I dont have a problem with you Frag, please dont shoot me

I've honestly never been bothered by anything that's been posted.

smoogy
08-22-2008, 07:22 AM
Your girlfriend kind of looks like Frank Trigg and that doesn't bother you?

smoogy
08-22-2008, 04:33 PM
lol, fuck that. You guys will draw an asshat on me.