PDA

View Full Version : Bob Sapp v Brock Lesner

TheJosh3585
06-09-2006, 03:32 PM
Hey all .. would like to let you know that this my 1st post here (crowd screams) lol ...... any ways i was reading on another forum somewhere that Bob Sapp and Brock Lesner are gonna get it on MMA style..... Is there any truth to this and if so does anyone know when?

source is http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237320

Alvin
06-09-2006, 08:22 PM
If it happens I think they're sending in Lesnar in the lions den.

I don't know too much about lesnar apart from he used to be a prowrestler & played gridiron, but I understand that this would be his first fight in mma?

Sapp would butcher him & breakeded his nose!

Kass101
06-09-2006, 08:53 PM
lesner was an ncaa champion wrestler so he has skills. those rumors were thrown around by everyone but its not happening and wont even have a chance of happening until sapp settles his contract dispute.

Intellectual
06-15-2006, 06:37 PM
i haven't seen this lesner guy fight, but sapp shouldn't worry.

but if it is true that Lesner has these wrestling skills, sapp is in trouble if the fight goes ground.

edit:

actually nvm, i do remember that sapp has some grappling skills as well.

should be an interesting fight

The_Main_Ingredient
06-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Lesnar was NCAA Champion in 2000. So no doubt Lesnar has some skill, but there's a BIG difference between NCAA Wrestling and MMA.

lyger81
09-25-2006, 08:51 PM
little late on this one..but has anyone seen sapp in mma? in my opinion and i'm sure alot of other peoples as well, he's just plain bad. he's gassed after about 3-5mins tops, then just goes to crap. only decent sapp match i saw was noguira(sorry on the spelling), but even nog weathered the storm and submitted him. just my opinion, i'm wrong alot.lol