PDA

View Full Version : Props to Shonie

leelandk
10-20-2006, 08:26 AM
Even though he lost, he put up a helluva fight. That fight was alot closer than anyone, including myself, thought it would be. Shonie hit the backfist again which was awesome. I jumped on my couch freaking my wife out.

Then he went to Matt's dressing room to give him his due. Shonie, I didn't like before TUF, is a real fighter, a weird one for sure, but he has earned his respect.

duran
10-20-2006, 08:50 AM
No way in hell I thought he would last one round. I did not think he would be in shape to go 5 minutes, let alone 15. The fight had a lot more drama than I expected. He stepped up.

I like Serra a lot, but he is going to have some trouble with Lytle's striking, IMO. Actually, I like Lytle a lot too. Hell, he busts his ass as a fireman and can still train and compete at that level. Tough guys.

Cromm
10-20-2006, 09:05 AM
Shonie is hit or miss. He is obviously just a little fucked up in the head(in his defense you would have to be to be a proffesional fighter). Its off subject but I would love to see Serra and Laimon roll.

TN94z
10-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Shonie did gain a little of my respect. I was LMAO when he landed the spinning back fist again, too. You could tell that made Serra so mad he couldn't stand it. It was also pretty impressive that he went into the dressing room and acted cool with Serra. Definately changed my impression of him a little.