PDA

View Full Version : Tuf 5?????

binimac
10-20-2006, 06:30 PM
With this season going with only 155 pd'ers, who is going to coach? Will it be just established guys that dana wants to exploit, or will we get a title fight from the division from it?

I personally think they will try to put sherk and Pulver in it so that jens gets a title shot before he gets exposed again. I dont agree, but i can see it for some reason.

Any opinions?

Kewl144
10-20-2006, 08:10 PM
why not use the same format as now? Honestly, going with the pick a color and get a team as well as the coin works a hell of a lot better than watching unknown fighters carry Chuck and Randy on recliners down a beach.:D

alahyousious
10-20-2006, 08:14 PM
why not use the same format as now? Honestly, going with the pick a color and get a team as well as the coin works a hell of a lot better than watching unknown fighters carry Chuck and Randy on recliners down a beach.:D

LOL....Randy's face looked funny when they carrying him.

strife
10-20-2006, 08:51 PM
Rumors say the coaches are going to be Jens Pulver and BJ Penn....hope this is true.

Malice
10-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Rumors say the coaches are going to be Jens Pulver and BJ Penn....hope this is true.

I have heard this as well.

Howie
10-21-2006, 12:06 AM
id say BJ is more worried about welterweight right now than LW but Penn sherk would be a good fight

BKS
10-23-2006, 06:53 AM
BJ coaching would be great.

However, Jens... I know he was the LW champ for a while, but he did get beaten fairly quickly in the first round.

Livebyit_Fightbyit
10-24-2006, 01:19 PM
Everybody loses But Jens was the only LW champ before Sherk. This is going to be a good season Sherk and Penn could be a good fight but if Jens gets back to tip top form Him and sherk would be good.