PDA

View Full Version : Darren McFadden

pa99fighter
09-06-2008, 08:37 PM
I drafted him this year because of his upside in fantasy football but I don't think Im gonna start him because Ricky Williams is the sexy pick to start this week and hes on my bench. How much playing time and Production should I expect out of D-Mac?

Palma
09-06-2008, 10:13 PM
He probably isn't getting a whole lot of action until the 2nd half. Fargas is going to wear the defense down in the first and when they start to open things up with the pass they will give the ball to McFadden more and more towards the end of the game. That's my guess.

I'm sure McFadden will get you allot more points then Williams.

pa99fighter
09-06-2008, 10:39 PM
He probably isn't getting a whole lot of action until the 2nd half. Fargas is going to wear the defense down in the first and when they start to open things up with the pass they will give the ball to McFadden more and more towards the end of the game. That's my guess.

I'm sure McFadden will get you allot more points then Williams.

Yeah I just like Williams against the Jets run D more then Mcfadden this week

bigsmooth696969
09-07-2008, 08:17 AM
McFadden will split too many carries to be a fantasy #1 RB. I think he will only see 10-15 touches a game. Ricky Williams will see alot more the first few weeks since Ronnie Browns thumb is hurt.

Oats420
09-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Yeah Fargas is the starter for Oakland and will most likely get most of the carries. Unless McFadden has an impressive first half, which he most likely could, then I see Fargas taking most of the carries and bringing in more fantasy points. Next year though will be entirely different. He'll be a Peterson type back in the near future. One or two more years and he'll be elite.

hunterkiller
09-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Boy, I'm not reading this until after the fact but Williams only had 24 yards rushing on 10 carries yesterday. I sure hope you chose McFadden to start instead.

Williams did have a nice sideline catch yesterday though.

Nasty
09-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Don't forget that Oakland has Michael Bush as a potential goalline back too. It's an awful crowded backfield with three RBs and an OL playing QB...oh wait, that's just JaMarcus Russell.