PDA

View Full Version : Oakland will lost to Broncos...

Oats420
09-07-2008, 05:37 PM
...on Monday night.

I will av/sig bet 1 month on it. The score will be somewhere around 31-14.

Go Broncos! Go Cutler! :D

Palma
09-07-2008, 07:54 PM
...on Monday night.

I will av/sig bet 1 month on it. The score will be somewhere around 31-14.

Go Broncos! Go Cutler! :D

You're on... the Broncos are getting fucked up every which way tomorrow. Should I just send over your new sig now?

Sig and Av, or either or?

bigsmooth696969
09-08-2008, 04:13 AM
Yeah, Denver has no WR's and no RB's. Cutler has yet to be the stud everyone said he is gonna be. I think Oakland wins a barnburner 7-3. LOL

Oats420
09-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Either or, it doesn't matter which one to me. All I know is that Denver's D will shut down Oakland and make them miserable all night. Cutler will do enough in the 2nd half to pull out a victory in the 4th and seal the deal.

hunterkiller
09-08-2008, 04:11 PM
I don't post here enough to warrant a sig/av bet but Oakland wins this one. And your thread title should be Oakland will lose to Denver, not lost.

Palma
09-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Either or, it doesn't matter which one to me. All I know is that Denver's D will shut down Oakland and make them miserable all night. Cutler will do enough in the 2nd half to pull out a victory in the 4th and seal the deal.

Cutler going up against the best secondary in the NFL without his only good wr is going to be the key for a Denver win? No way, if Denver wins it will be beacuse the Raiders can't stop the run.

One month sig bet? Please agree before the game.

Oats420
09-09-2008, 12:02 AM
And your thread title should be Oakland will lose to Denver, not lost.

I know, my bad. I was a little tipsy when I posted this. :D

Cutler going up against the best secondary in the NFL without his only good wr is going to be the key for a Denver win? No way, if Denver wins it will be beacuse the Raiders can't stop the run.

One month sig bet? Please agree before the game.

Royal should be a great fit in the Broncos system and he should post good numbers along with Jackson, imo anyways. Cutler will be stellar this year.

Anyways, yeah 1 month it is.

Palma
09-09-2008, 06:58 AM
Royal should be a great fit in the Broncos system and he should post good numbers along with Jackson, imo anyways. Cutler will be stellar this year.

Anyways, yeah 1 month it is.

God damn you called that one... Royal looked great. It didn't hurt to have the refs from the Longest Yard, but none the less Denver made plays all night.

Please be gental... just no gay pictures of GSP, ok?

SgtFrenchy
09-09-2008, 05:36 PM
That sucked. I was hoping that Oakland would win. Damn!

Oats420
09-10-2008, 12:24 AM
C'mon guys! Broncos made the Raiders look like children on the field! :D

We're on top of the division now and are not looking back.

SgtFrenchy
09-10-2008, 12:43 PM
It's still early.