PDA

View Full Version : blooper on TUF 1 DVD box set

tank106
06-09-2006, 09:41 PM
this is for anyone who owns the season 1 box set....i noticed this during the part where randy chews out chris leben in front of his teammates for his drunken antics at the house. it was the part where lodune also apologized to swick for his actions as well. as they all got up and gave each other a hug, i noticed jason thacker standing there..but earlier in the episode, randy chose jason as the light heavyweight to be eliminated from the show...so how could he still be on the show if he was sent to the loser house? jason was obviously eliminated after the "randy chewing out leben" scene, so it must've been an editing error. just thought i'd point that out, in case no-one else noticed.

billwilliams70
06-10-2006, 05:22 AM
My boy The Freak has those DVD's, which one is it on, I'd like to check it out.

Later.

tank106
06-10-2006, 08:11 AM
My boy The Freak has those DVD's, which one is it on, I'd like to check it out.

Later.
It's on episode 2, where chris sanford and jason thacker were both chose to leave the show. all of team couture are sitting against a wall after practice, and randy is standing and singling chris leben out.

billwilliams70
06-11-2006, 07:22 AM
It's on episode 2, where chris sanford and jason thacker were both chose to leave the show. all of team couture are sitting against a wall after practice, and randy is standing and singling chris leben out.

Thanks tank, I'll have to check it out.

Later.