PDA

View Full Version : TUF 4 Rating For Episode Ten Bounces Back ...Sort Of

killerinstinct
10-24-2006, 03:07 AM
What's the deal?The ratings should be higher than this.Here's an article from www.mmanews.com

The Ultimate Fighter 4: "The Comeback" episode ten scored a final cable rating of 1.2, according to Nielsen Media Research.

That is up from the previous week's record-low 1.0, but still can't be considered a great sign considering Matt Serra vs. Shonie Carter was the most compelling fight that could be made among the rosters in both weight-classes.

KENO5366
10-27-2006, 12:28 AM
This season is my least favorite one. I dont know why eighter, maybe because there's no real battle of the coachs. Plus I have already seen eveybody on the show fight before. no real mystery, Its cool seeing fighters you never heard of before. discovering a new bad ass like Bisping.

KENO5366
10-27-2006, 12:34 AM
Also, who ever ends up winning is gonna get crushed by the current champs anyways. I dont see any body on the show taking out Hughes or GSP. Odds are Anderson Silva is going to lay an ass whiping on the winner of middle weight too.

jreed1404
10-28-2006, 04:02 AM
This season is my least favorite one. I dont know why eighter, maybe because there's no real battle of the coachs. Plus I have already seen eveybody on the show fight before. no real mystery, Its cool seeing fighters you never heard of before. discovering a new bad ass like Bisping.

I agree, I havent liked this season at all, and dont know why, with the exception of a couple of fights, they havent been that good, IDK!!! Hopefully 5 wil be better

killerinstinct
10-28-2006, 04:12 AM
I think this is the second best season yet and should have much better ratings.