PDA

View Full Version : GSP to coach TUF4?

Alvin
06-11-2006, 03:14 PM
I read that GSP is in talks to be one of the coaches for the TUF4 series along with Randy Couture (again) & Marc Laimon (again).

Also that Pat Cote is one of the participants.

If this is the case then it's definately gonna be ex-ufcers & definately middleweights at TUF4.

I still think this is a humiliating format for the participants, however this could be as close to a UFC GP as we're going to get.

billwilliams70
06-12-2006, 08:14 AM
I thought I heard (at UFC 60) Dana White saying that TUF4 has already started filming. If so, then GSP can't be in talks to be one of the coaches, he could already be one of the coaches.

Later.

Afro
06-12-2006, 11:14 AM
we know its gonna be ex-UFC fighters, the fighters were announced

but GSP as a coach? I find that weird cuz hes gonna be coachin guys whos been in the UFC longer then him heh but I think GSP would make a good coach.

Alvin
06-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Who were the fighters, I got drunk & passed out after Vera entered the cage so I missed most of UFC60!

Anthony
06-12-2006, 08:38 PM
They havent announced the fighters yet. It is also rumored that they are not coaches, they are advisors.

Riverspeed2d
06-16-2006, 01:48 PM
I'd like to see BJ Penn and Jason 'Mayhem' Miller do it. The show that is..do the show.. not each other.
OR perhaps Royce Gracie and Rickson Gracie or Renzo, any Gracie. And Sakaruba don't know why.

fe4tw
06-16-2006, 03:02 PM
I'd like to see BJ Penn and Jason 'Mayhem' Miller do it. The show that is..do the show.. not each other.
OR perhaps Royce Gracie and Rickson Gracie or Renzo, any Gracie. And Sakaruba don't know why.
"Do it" as be contestants or coaches? Miller is the only guy who would make sense as a contestant because everyone else can get a job just about anywhere for a shitload of money (Except maybe Renzo). And none of them makes sense as coaches either. BJ is good but he can't seem to finish a sentence, so I don't see him being a good coach. Sakuraba doesn't speak English. Rickson has never fought in the UFC. Royce makes a bit of sense, he'd be like Shamrock, though I don't think he could do as bad a job as Shammy did.

killerinstinct
06-22-2006, 05:31 PM
there is no coaches.Randy and GSP are advisors.You can see all the contestants listed for the show at the mmaweekly.com rumors page.

Alvin
06-29-2006, 03:13 PM
They've officailly announced GSP & Couture as coaches.