PDA

View Full Version : Captian miserable and the magical bucket of water

AudieMurphy1
11-03-2006, 04:37 PM
that was the funniest shit i'd seen on any of the tuf shows, when McCarthy got up and chased dewees through the house after dewees put the pizza boxes next to his bed and then ended up getting the bucket of water to the head, man i laughed hard!

TN94z
11-03-2006, 07:04 PM
He was so mad....that was hilarious!!! I thought he was going to cry.

Slinky
11-03-2006, 10:36 PM
it was funny after it when he kept asking the camera guy what it was and also when patrick cote got hit with it too

KENO5366
11-04-2006, 02:42 AM
McCarthy needs to lighten up, Im glad he got his ass kicked.
I think it would have been cool if the losers on the show fought each other with there left over time in the house. Instead most of them did not do shit. They hardly even trained after they lost. All they did was tear the house up(Im sure Dana loved that) and run around like a bunch of frat guys. Just because they lost the competetion dose not mean they will not get a shot in the ufc. It seems like half of the whole Tuf series has fought at one point or another. So why not fight the other losers, they did'nt have nothing to do anyways. There fighters, on a fighting show, so why not fight?

AudieMurphy1
11-04-2006, 06:08 PM
McCarthy needs to lighten up, Im glad he got his ass kicked.
I think it would have been cool if the losers on the show fought each other with there left over time in the house. Instead most of them did not do shit. They hardly even trained after they lost. All they did was tear the house up(Im sure Dana loved that) and run around like a bunch of frat guys. Just because they lost the competetion dose not mean they will not get a shot in the ufc. It seems like half of the whole Tuf series has fought at one point or another. So why not fight the other losers, they did'nt have nothing to do anyways. There fighters, on a fighting show, so why not fight?

ya, i noticed that to, guess they didn't see hot head ed get a contract