PDA

View Full Version : Paul Williams vs PBF

Punk Ass
11-05-2006, 04:00 AM
I think if after about 4 or 5 more fights Paul Williams has the best chance of beating PBF. His reach is more longer, he's very skilled, and extremely tall for a WW. Now this only applies on the assumption PBF wins tonight.

Opinions?

JimmyMoore
11-05-2006, 04:21 AM
I agree Paul Williams has skill, and that reach would give anyone trouble. But if they fought anytime soon, Mayweather could beat him with experience alone. He has serious potential, but it's really too early to tell how good Paul Williams will be.
I'd say he's still at least 10 fights shy of being ready for Floyd.

Punk Ass
11-05-2006, 04:28 AM
I agree Paul Williams has skill, and that reach would give anyone trouble. But if they fought anytime soon, Mayweather could beat him with experience alone. He has serious potential, but it's really too early to tell how good Paul Williams will be.
I'd say he's still at least 10 fights shy of being ready for Floyd.

Yeh 10 would be good, but lawd have mercy when that man gets a lot more experience. Not to many people that can deal with him.

Dork8503
11-06-2006, 09:59 AM
i agree if they fought now it would just be feeding paul to the dogs, after some more fights he will be good, and hard to deal with

leelandk
11-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Williams is a physical stud. I still have trouble understanding how a WW can have a reach like him. Most HW don't have that reach. Williams is a nightmare for anyone he faces!!

Edit: Paul would be dissected by PBF. I look forward to a Williams vs. Margarito fight after the rumors Paul Ko'ed him sparring.

Dork8503
11-06-2006, 11:29 PM
really, i never heard that do you know where i could read that at