PDA

View Full Version : Pbf Vs. Ssm Or Dlh

icemanct
11-07-2006, 02:21 AM
who would win if pbf fought either of these guys

Matt Boone
11-07-2006, 02:27 AM
Better question is, who would we rather see Mayweather fight? For that, I'd say I'd pay for either. I'd rather see DLH obviously. If he fought both - like before I said I'd pick DLH over him even though I assume no one else would be with me, and against Mosley I'd have to say Mosley. He's a little bigger, knows what judges look for, rises for big fights when he knows going into them they're big, and can match him enough in speed to be effective enough to win a decision.

P.S. - my new favorite avatar goes to this guy

Greenish
11-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Actually I'll take DLH too, especially at 154.

That's a very good point about Mosley, I've not thought about it that way. Still my gut tells me Mayweather would win a close but clear UD. I'm not gonna pretend to be a big expert but Shane strikes me like a not very adaptable guy, who fights more on atleticism than pure boxing skills.

I can see Floyd adapting to Mosley, jabbing more and outfoxing him. But it wouldn't an easy fight for him.

OFF-TOPIC: does anyone else think FPB is stating to reseble B-hop to an uncanny degree? Lead rights, almost no jabbing, extremly defence minded? He also does a lot of mind games before fight, although not in quite same manner.

Matt Boone
11-08-2006, 01:40 AM
Seems his normal self to me. Always reminded me of a smaller Roy Jones in his prime with the looks of Sugar Ray Leanord.

Punk Ass
11-08-2006, 03:18 AM
OFF-TOPIC: does anyone else think FPB is stating to reseble B-hop to an uncanny degree? Lead rights, almost no jabbing, extremly defence minded? He also does a lot of mind games before fight, although not in quite same manner.

Accually I agree with you. He has that Philly Shell defense but the only difference is BHop throws more punches and combos with intent and he finishes fights.

Dork8503
11-08-2006, 09:43 PM
heres how i would like to see these fights happen, floyd fight 2 more times for sure, the first would be against ssm and if he beat him that would set up the mother of all pay days against oscar