PDA

View Full Version : Vote Chuck Or Tito?

Warchief
11-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Who do you think will win in december's bout chuck or tito? and why?:banghead:

AudieMurphy1
11-10-2006, 05:20 PM
chuck, because chucks take down defense is excellent and tito's stand up is no where near as dangerous as chucks

chuck will knock his bitch ass out again

Intellectual
11-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Chuck via Murder

WorldsMostDangerousMan
11-10-2006, 06:38 PM
chuck, no doubt

Malice
11-10-2006, 07:01 PM
TITO

yeah right!

mmafightfan
11-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Chuck by KO in the first round. Tito is just an okay wrestler with under average standup. Chuck is a dangerous striker and a good wrestler (even though he doesn't display it in most of his fights) and his takedown defense is amazing.

kaisq11
11-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Chuck by KO in 3rd round

YukonJordan
11-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Tito via the meanest GnP ever.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
11-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Chuck Via Ufc 47!!!!!!

liddell316
11-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Chuck by KO in 3rd round

I can't see Tito hanging around that long.

space
11-11-2006, 12:30 AM
Probably Chuck by TKO or KO.

I think we may be seeing some crazy leaping take down attempts from Tito.

duran
11-11-2006, 06:51 AM
There is no way that Tito can withstand the onslaught of punches from Chuck. It is highly unlikely that Tito will be able to take him down. It will start slowly with Chuck jabbing so that he does not overcommit and be susceptable to the takedown. When an opening is created or when Tito gets tagged a little, Chuck will pounce and overwhelm him again. Tito does not have one punch kayo power standing. That AND Chuck has a good chin. I like Tito - I just cannot see that he can hang with Chuck standing. I know it was a while ago, but in the first fight, Tito simply went down to escape the heat. (Look at it again - Tito bailed. You don't go straight down to the ground like that if you are clocked with one punch). Note that I am not saying he took a dive - he simply got hurt and overwhelmed and bailed. He was beaten badly. He did not go down from a single dynamic punch like Couture did 2 x's. It is said that you don't remember the shot that knocks you out cold, but your brain cannot forget a beating like Tito took in that first fight. Tito will be expecting to get hit hard and it WILL hurt and he will panic and implode. All the highlights of Chuck's knockouts will play like a video in Tito's head riight at that moment and he will cover up and expect a beating. Chuck will sense it and turn up the heat. Since the first fight, neither has changed his style much, and neither has improved remarkably or lost anything. I expect more of the same or a spectacular one punch kayo by Liddell. This fight actually has no intrigue for me.

ozzy2525
11-11-2006, 03:17 PM
i think that tito has a better chance than everyone is giving him... he's a great wrestler i think he will take chuck down but he's gonna shoot in and chuck will catch him.

knappman
11-11-2006, 04:44 PM
I think that this match is going the best fight of 2007 and it should be rightfully so. Tito has a lot to prove and Chuck could prove he is pound for pound the best light heavyweight in the business. I am not going to make any pedictions all i am going to say is that this fight is going t wicked awesome.

Warchief
11-11-2006, 06:52 PM
It seem's that chuck is winning the poll already. it's really hard to decide who is going to win but to be honest these two warrior's are among my favorites. but at least i will choose chuck than to this one, but expect tito is gonna be twice as ready compared in their first meeting way back in 04 that he claimed he has only 3 weeks notice that's why he lose, so expect this fight will gonna be exiciting almost a rubber match.:banghead:

magic marker
11-11-2006, 09:12 PM
i have my doubts, but i thinkk tito will take this one! he has a different mindset and is a better fighter since the last time they met.

MichaelK
11-12-2006, 08:06 AM
Chuck has the superior stand up. That is not even debatable. But, Tito is amazingly strong. He learned from the last fight. He's a smart fighter and knows he has to take Chuck down. His timing is going to be eveything, but I think he can get Chuck down and pound him pretty good. Even then, though, Chuck has an incredible chin and almost unmatched recovery time.

I am not a big fan of Tito and I understand that Chuck is a completely different fighter than he was back at UFC 37.5, but Vitor Belfort took Chuck down. He had troubles keeping him down, but he did take him down. If Vitor can, Tito can. Surely this is going to be a great fight. I am going to go out on a limb here and say Tito takes the title away from Chuck. I don't want to see it, but I think we will.

jrube
11-12-2006, 09:49 AM
I am sick of Tito too... Can't wait to see Chuck shut up that loud mouth... crab his fake shovel and bury Tito like Tito did to Shamrock.

matto
11-12-2006, 10:11 AM
chuck liddells takedown defence is too good, tito will get ko'ed again.

Warchief
11-12-2006, 01:03 PM
chuck, no doubt
Ken is that you?

wpgscrapper
11-14-2006, 06:57 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m295/dexterriley_2006/Punch.gif

i think tito will try and stand and bang with Chuck, just because everyone is saying he Cant(Everyone is right). http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/southparklozers/UFC/TitoortizvsChucklidell.jpg

I'm not giving Tito much of a chance, Chucks take-downdefence is just 2 good.

Warchief
11-15-2006, 06:31 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m295/dexterriley_2006/Punch.gif

i think tito will try and stand and bang with Chuck, just because everyone is saying he Cant(Everyone is right). http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d121/southparklozers/UFC/TitoortizvsChucklidell.jpg

I'm not giving Tito much of a chance, Chucks take-downdefence is just 2 good.
YUP!!! History will repeat it self:afro:

Warlock
11-15-2006, 07:01 PM
i am leaning towards chuck, but tito could pull something out as well, all i know is either way i dont think it will last past 1 maybe 2 rounds.

adriandmangan
11-15-2006, 07:28 PM
i'm pretty sure chuck, but if tito can get him to the ground he doubles his chances.
Don't know if he can get him to the ground.
I see chuck whooping him start of second like last time, after he figures titos game plan.
Unless tito changes plan every couples of mins.
Chuck is the best thing to happen to ufc, prob the best 205 in the world, close with wandi and shogun, no doubt chuck has improved since loss to rampage.
Good luck chuck.

Warchief
11-17-2006, 05:47 PM
I think that this match is going the best fight of 2007 and it should be rightfully so. Tito has a lot to prove and Chuck could prove he is pound for pound the best light heavyweight in the business. I am not going to make any pedictions all i am going to say is that this fight is going t wicked awesome.
AGREE!!!

Hollywood21
11-22-2006, 03:57 AM
Lidell has to win. why because A. I cant stand Tito and B i think he is the better fighter if tito gets him down i think chucks defense will force the fight up on their feet again, which tito is no where nearly as good as chuck is.

TreK
11-23-2006, 12:46 AM
I don't like Tito's chances in this bout.

Tito's last 3 fights were against Shamrock (much respect but, glad he called it quits) so, it's not like he's been facing top talent.

Chuck on the other hand has been droppin's serious contenders for a couple of years now.

Beyond that, Chuck just has those nasty fast hands and an uncanny ability (read: cat like reflexes) to stuff the take down, and that's really where tito's game is.

If Randy Couture had a hard time taking Chuck down... Tito's gonna have to bring the Silver Surfers Cosmic powers to stand a chance...

Still looking forward to it though.

icecount8
11-23-2006, 01:18 AM
iceman
All Day Long

Turok2005
11-23-2006, 05:21 AM
I want liddell to win just because i don't like tito, but i find liddell boring to watch

Skullsike
11-23-2006, 03:42 PM
I give the edge to chuck but he is one dimensional but that dimension hits like a jackhammer, tito has been fighting old men but his work ethic I give him respect, will the winner fight Wanderlei ::sporty:

WorldsMostDangerousMan
11-25-2006, 02:05 AM
chuck via KO

strife
11-25-2006, 02:35 AM
I have this weird feeling Tito is gonna win this....in the same fashion Couture beat Liddell in their first meeting. Liddell will come in over-confident and completely underestimate Tito's game. I don't know why I think this, I just see it happening. Maybe it is Liddell's time?

TriangleChoke
11-26-2006, 09:51 PM
i hope tito gnp's chuck into oblivion. doubt it will happen but I wanna see tito bust a hole in chucks face with some elbows. all u tito haters out there....LET THE BASHING BEGIN!!!

BigBanda
11-29-2006, 12:49 AM
i hope tito gnp's chuck into oblivion. doubt it will happen but I wanna see tito bust a hole in chucks face with some elbows. all u tito haters out there....LET THE BASHING BEGIN!!!
So ur a Tito fan huh? Well we will pray for you, lol. Actually just seems u got some hatred towards chuck haha. Anyways think of it like this.... Forrest stuffed many of Tito's takedown attempts and he landed blows to Tito several times. Now put in a more accurate striker with KO power and better takedown defense. The outcome just seems obvious to me IMO i guess... lights out for Tito.

BTW why is this in the Ultimate Fighter section.? lol

vegetable power
11-29-2006, 06:52 AM
titos gonna get his light bulb head hella knocked out, but i wouldn't mind seeing the iceman get messed up.

makaveli
11-29-2006, 08:58 AM
chuck will end it in the 2an or 3rd round by ko and tito will cry like the bi**h
he is

SimpleJack
11-29-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm giving Tito a really good chance. He went down in the first fight due to a thumb in the eye and Chuck pounced on him. It will go differently this time.

AudieMurphy1
11-29-2006, 08:21 PM
i will enjoy watching tito get knocked out again

devildude
11-29-2006, 08:34 PM
chuck probably

BigBanda
11-29-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm giving Tito a really good chance. He went down in the first fight due to a thumb in the eye and Chuck pounced on him. It will go differently this time.
haha I love how TIto fans make that excuse of the thumb in the eye. I mean the thumb to the eye did not determine the outcome, he would of lost anyways. Besides he was still up and trading with Chuck then Chuck just went off on him throwing blows till Tito dropped. Tito didnt even blame his loss on a thumb to the eye, his excuse is that he wasnt in a happy place at that time which is pretty lame excuse as well lol.

Lizzie Borden
11-30-2006, 06:21 AM
Tito Ortiz has not fought anyone even close to Liddells caliber. He looked confused when not able to take down Griffin in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, his knee was wrapped so he could of been injured [Griffin should of been pounding on his knee] so that could of hurt his takedown attempts. Ortiz other fights were w/ Shamrock [past this prime] which were his typical ground and pound. I doubt if he'll be able to take Liddell to the ground then he becomes Liddells punching bag. When he was on top of his game he got TKO'd in the 2nd round. Ortiz will get KO'd in the 1st round.

Warchief
11-30-2006, 07:51 PM
Tito Ortiz has not fought anyone even close to Liddells caliber. He looked confused when not able to take down Griffin in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, his knee was wrapped so he could of been injured [Griffin should of been pounding on his knee] so that could of hurt his takedown attempts. Ortiz other fights were w/ Shamrock [past this prime] which were his typical ground and pound. I doubt if he'll be able to take Liddell to the ground then he becomes Liddells punching bag. When he was on top of his game he got TKO'd in the 2nd round. Ortiz will get KO'd in the 1st round.
Your observation for tito is definately true.and sometimes i wonder tito's next alibi if his ass kick again?

mcdev88
12-01-2006, 05:53 AM
exactly i have been sayin that tito hasnt fought anybody like liddell in a long time. the commercial for ufc 66 says tito has won his last 5 fights, thats true but look at his last 5 and compare them to liddells.
tito
beat patrick cote by decision
beat vitor belfort by split
beat forrest griffin by split (i still think forrest won that fight)
and then 2 tkos on shamrock. thats not that impressive!

liddell
babalu tko 1st rd
couture ko 2nd rd
horn tko 4th rd
couture ko 1st rd
white ko 1st rd

and i saw somebody say this on this forum yesterday, tito has his best game moving foward, too bad fo him chucks best going backwards.

Rufio
12-01-2006, 04:46 PM
The Belfort and Shamrock fights are the most impressive things Tito has done lately. IMO, Belfort was ahead on points. As for Ken, he held his own just fine on stand-up until Tito took him down. Chuck's takedown defense is better than either of theirs, and based on how Tito's standup looked, he won't make it through the first round this time, if he fights the same way he did before.

kaisq11
12-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Tito Ortiz be really strong and his boxin game have imroved a lot. I thinks it'll be smoove sailin if Tito watch out fo dem crazy haymaykers lidel be throwin.

Rufio
12-01-2006, 05:25 PM
I don't think his boxing game improved much. If it did, he could've put the 40-something Shamrock away standing. Maybe he just used ground and pound to make sure he didn't get an injury leading up to his fight with Chuck, but the fact that he didn't have a real advantage against Shamrock until he went for the takedown makes his standup look weaker to me than it was in the first Liddell fight. He's not getting that takedown against Chuck. His only chance is to outlast Liddell, but I don't see that happening.

BigBanda
12-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Who's Tito Ortiz? :confusedsmilie:

Palma
12-02-2006, 01:49 AM
Chuck by KO in 3rd round

If Chuck doesn't knock him out before the 3rd he aint going to knock him out.

gggg
12-02-2006, 06:59 AM
The only reason I hope chuck wins is so we dont have to see the rubber match.

Warchief
12-03-2006, 05:00 PM
The only reason I hope chuck wins is so we dont have to see the rubber match.
Even if end up in a rubber match. still a greate fight to me.:cool2:

jcflores
12-04-2006, 01:52 AM
I like both guys, I wish Tito could win BUT I know Chuck is going to kill him.

Palma
12-04-2006, 08:50 AM
I don't see how people can relate to tito to point where they want to see him win. He is erragant to the point of alienation. Anyways, if tito can avoid a KO early on he does have a chance of taking Chuck in a later round. Chuck is so out of shape compared to tito, but I do see Chuck knocking him out in the first.

Heresince86
12-08-2006, 09:33 AM
I think tito will win he knows what to expect now when he gets in there with chuck. Some people will say im crazy but I think this fight can go to decsion and I think chuck will gas faster then tito but then again thats just my opinion.

Warchief
12-08-2006, 12:38 PM
I respect your opinion man.

AudieMurphy1
12-08-2006, 04:39 PM

its nice to see someone around here respecting others opinions, props bro!

ps.

i really enjoyed watching tito fall to lidell last night on thursday night fights in a flurry of violent angry punches:punchsmilie:

Warchief
12-08-2006, 07:54 PM
its nice to see someone around here respecting others opinions, props bro!

ps.

i really enjoyed watching tito fall to lidell last night on thursday night fights in a flurry of violent angry punches:punchsmilie:
Thats me amigo.... thats the real me. i always respsect others opinion even sometimes i dont agree.

LHKToTheFace
12-15-2006, 10:29 PM
history will repeat itself and chuck will win by ref stoppage...tito won't be able to take chuck down and he has stated that he thinks he can stand with chuck...so hes getting ktfo

Heresince86
12-17-2006, 12:51 AM

Thanks. Thats a rare thing on forums.
I respect you for coming out and saying that.

Warchief
12-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Thanks. Thats a rare thing on forums.
I respect you for coming out and saying that.
You always welcome.:wavesmile:

TeamPunishment
12-26-2006, 09:42 PM
I believe Tito shall win.

devildude
12-27-2006, 03:57 AM
chuck by viscious over hand right/ leg kick combo that breaks tito's jaw and femur

Chaosdog
12-29-2006, 06:12 AM
chuck by viscious over hand right/ leg kick combo that breaks tito's jaw and femur

I'm not sure if it will be that easy. I'd love for Tito Ortiz to TRY and stand toe to toe with Chuck. But, on the other hand I want him to TRY and take him down and execute his "Ground and Pound" game. I guess what I'm saying is that I BELIEVE and HOPE that Chuck DESTROYS Tito... Once and for all. With NO excuses.

Cajun Power
12-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Chuck will own him again.

Tito will get cocky and get knocked the F out.

Warchief
01-01-2007, 09:58 AM
And the winner is d iceman chuck liddell.:bowsucka: :wav: