PDA

View Full Version : John Ruiz vs Ruslan 'White Tyson' Chagaev this saturday in Germany

kowarrior
11-13-2006, 07:34 PM
Hopefully Ruiz gets killed and retired forever. The winner of this becomes Valuev's WBA mandatory. I'm pulling for Chagaev to KO that greasy fouling humping queer into next week.

JimmyMoore
11-13-2006, 08:08 PM
I hope Ruiz wins, and when he fights Valuev in the mandatory bout the building catches on fire and both of them burn to death. It would be a service to boxing.

Luis Cruz
11-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Hopefully Ruiz gets killed and retired forever. The winner of this becomes Valuev's WBA mandatory. I'm pulling for Chagaev to KO that greasy fouling humping queer into next week.

What exactly are you implying here about 'greasy'????

As for the fight....garbage, Ruiz got robbed when he fought Valuev but who cares all 3 are crap and someone else needs to step up and take this belt...preferrable Peter, Wlad, Toney....hell anybody in the top 5.

Donny77
11-14-2006, 02:26 AM
I'll be suprised if they get 500 people in to see this fight.

Dork8503
11-20-2006, 04:40 AM
that 7'0 goof is going to get ko'd his last fight he was getting rocked but i believe it was monte who couldnt capitalize on it because he was to short and to tired someone like wlad will ko him into next week, and plus i thought there was a weight limit in the hw's since when could you weigh 320 because wasnt butterbean only 300

Salvy_Mic
11-20-2006, 05:26 AM
John Ruiz is a greasy looking Puerto Rican.....I can say that because I am Latino, and so is he. I mean, that guy looks like he pours about 5 lbs. on baby oil on himself before a fight starts. He's using too much Tres Flores...

Luis Cruz
11-20-2006, 05:53 AM
John Ruiz is a greasy looking Puerto Rican.....I can say that because I am Latino, and so is he. I mean, that guy looks like he pours about 5 lbs. on baby oil on himself before a fight starts. He's using too much Tres Flores...

he definately doesn't use that cause it would screw up his clinch game and how he wins fights. lol