PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Fight

Kimuras"R"Us
06-15-2006, 09:37 PM
Let's hear predictions for Ed vs. Rory tonight.. Winner , Round , and how they'll win the match....

Ed
Ref Stoppage (GnP)
Middle of Round 1

FidgitUK
06-15-2006, 10:33 PM
Let's hear predictions for Ed vs. Rory tonight.. Winner , Round , and how they'll win the match....

Ed
Ref Stoppage (GnP)
Middle of Round 1

Much of the same...

Is it a double show tonight? Atleast thats what I thought even with the lack of promotion last week (atleast here in the UK).

nooneyouknow
06-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Yeah, there's back-to-back episodes tonight, so we'll see Ed vs. Rory and Josh vs. Jesse.

Tystick357
06-15-2006, 10:58 PM
And we'll see Bisping vs Pointon. These are the last TUF episodes. Or at least that's what I've heard.

Kemo
06-15-2006, 11:16 PM
I hope that big-ass lighting rig over the ring falls on both Ed and Rory, maiming/killing both. Second round.

Kimuras"R"Us
06-15-2006, 11:20 PM
I hope that big-ass lighting rig over the ring falls on both Ed and Rory, maiming/killing both. Second round.

HAHAHAHA. Thanks for telling us what round it was going to happen in too.

arashikagepunishment
06-16-2006, 01:07 AM
you guys better get in the chatroom tonight. i'll be in after the two episodes as my tv and computer are far apart.

Anthony
06-16-2006, 01:09 AM
Ed by nurse stoppage.

arashikagepunishment
06-16-2006, 01:17 AM
i pick rory second round with ken throwing in the towel.

Kemo
06-16-2006, 01:37 AM
If we lived in a fair and just world, tonight's fight might resemble one of the all-time great beatings in history. Remember the cinematic masterpiece "A Christmas Story"...

Rory = Ralphie

Ed = Scott Farkas

Think about it.

Rory wears glasses. Ralphie wore glasses.
Ed is a ginger. Scott Farkas was ginger.

Imagine Rory's mom rushing into the cage to pull him off the top of a bloodied and crying Ed Herman.

Edgucator
06-16-2006, 02:52 AM
Singer over Herman Round 2 Ref Stoppage
Haynes over Forbes Round 1 TKO Punches
Bisping over Pointon Round 2 Ref Stoppage

Bisping is probably going to win the lightheavyweight group. Groves is also going to win.

nooneyouknow
06-16-2006, 04:38 AM
And we'll see Bisping vs Pointon. These are the last TUF episodes. Or at least that's what I've heard.

That would make it 3 episodes tonight... there's only 2, then one next thursday and the finale saturday.

so tonight, ed vs rory for sure, and then one LHW fight.

Edgucator
06-16-2006, 05:13 AM
No its all three fights tonight. The UFC website said it was all three fights. The first one only focuses on Singer/Herman though.

Afro
06-16-2006, 05:26 AM
did Rory just call himself gay???

pimpslappd
06-16-2006, 05:27 AM
Yeah I pissed in his fuckin head gear maybe karma will come and bite me in the ass who knows, but he wiped my glove on his sweaty ass so he deserved it, were even lol

edit...RORY'S GAY

Edgucator
06-16-2006, 05:29 AM
did Rory just call himself gay???I was wondering the same thing. Thats essentially what he said. "Go home and tell everyone you got beat by a gay man."

I also wondered where I can get some Rory is Gay cheese though...:blink:

Afro
06-16-2006, 05:30 AM
i mean wtf kinda insult is that?

way to defend yourself Rory, a guy calls you gay your response should be oh ya? well this gay guys gonna beat you up!

pimpslappd
06-16-2006, 05:33 AM
fuuuuck ED CANT LOSE!!!!!

Edgucator
06-16-2006, 05:41 AM
I think Ed is going to lose, only because they played the Rory/Kendall bit up A LOT in the middle of the show. It seemed like a little too much attention unless it'd play into something.

Rory has no smack talking skills. Remember his prefight exchange at the house with Solomon? The guy can't talk.

Afro
06-16-2006, 05:42 AM
I think Ed is going to lose, only because they played the Rory/Kendall bit up A LOT in the middle of the show. It seemed like a little too much attention unless it'd play into something.

Rory has no smack talking skills. Remember his prefight exchange at the house with Solomon? The guy can't talk.
ya i know

to get you in my triangle.. it would only take... 3 seconds!

pimpslappd
06-16-2006, 05:43 AM
If Ed loses I will never respect him one bit really just because of the way he talked himself up and said oh hes this oh hes that, I mean yeah its common but no one else is really like that

Edgucator
06-16-2006, 05:46 AM
I was wrong. Stupid Rory is gone. Kendall/Herman, should be a good fight. I think Kendall is going to win it all.

pimpslappd
06-16-2006, 05:56 AM
is it just my area where spike tv is goin out...is that everywhere else too is it a black screen

Edgucator
06-16-2006, 06:01 AM
Not here. So you know, its starting off with Jesse/Josh. Coming back from commerical now. Keep you updated until it comes back for you if you'd like.

Matt Boone
06-16-2006, 06:10 AM
I thought Ed was unimpressive. He was my pick to win the fight (and the competition from day 1) so no shock other than how good a fight Rory put up in round one. Mentally Rory proved in this show in both fights that he has some work to do there. But I think in winning his first fight by KO and doing as well as he did with Ed as he did until he mentally broke, that he's not Jason Thacker-bad like everyone said he was.

pimpslappd
06-16-2006, 06:15 AM
came back in time for the fight...I agree, Ed was NOT Impressive at all. I didnt think Josh could do it but that was good Im happy with that.

Afro
06-16-2006, 06:56 AM
yo wtf why does Rory get to use a phone?

Edgucator
06-16-2006, 07:02 AM
yo wtf why does Rory get to use a phone?Probably cause everyone got so sick of his whining about every little thing he hates in the house.

Kimuras"R"Us
06-16-2006, 07:05 AM
Bisping's flying knee was SICK. It's things like that that make him the class of the competition. He knew he could land a flying knee and he never uses knees, but he adapted. The light heavies were all sort of one dimensional if you think about it besides Bisping.... Jesse was just a wrestler and couldn't finish.. Josh is just a puncher and has no real ground skills... Nickels was pretty much a straight BJJ guy.... Bisping being so well rounded is what made him the class of this year's show, he's gonna murder Josh and a lot of people in the UFC for years to come.

Afro
06-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Kendall is the man! ha ha I loved how he instigated that whoooole thing between Ed and Rory

P.S. watchin the show for the first time now

Submission Fighter
06-16-2006, 08:11 AM
Ed is gonna beat Kendall, no doubt. I got respect for but I think Ed is a better fighter. He wasnt himself this whole season. I seen him fight b4 and he's way better of a fighter than he was on TUF

Riverspeed2d
06-16-2006, 08:43 PM
I still don't like the match ups they did, Josh and Ross would of been a slugfest if they'd fought in the semi's. Sametime I'd still like to see pointon in the UFC just for the sake of it. It's Ross everybody..ROSS!

Edgucator
06-16-2006, 09:24 PM
I still don't like the match ups they did, Josh and Ross would of been a slugfest if they'd fought in the semi's. Sametime I'd still like to see pointon in the UFC just for the sake of it. It's Ross everybody..ROSS!I have to believe from this season the fighters to most likely get contracts will be Kendall Groves, Michael Bisping, Ed Herman, and Josh Haynes. Maybe Matt Hamill, just because of Tito's view of him. That has to have some influence there. Ross, I can't see getting a contract. He fought hard but didn't quite make it.