PDA

View Full Version : Dlh Vs. Pbf Predictions

icemanct
11-15-2006, 11:07 AM
Very Early But Seeing The Success Of My Baldomir Pbf Prediction Thread I Decided To Make The First Dlh Pbf Prediction Thread.once We're Closer To The Fight I'll Make Another One To See If Anyone Changed Their Prediction.but For Now Give Me Your Predictions.i Got My Money On Dlh

Luis Cruz
11-15-2006, 11:15 AM
It's way too early for this! lol I'm not ready to break this fight down yet. I already gave my early thoughts on it being at 154 and all that but we'll talk after a press conference happens early next year to kick this off.

Also you need to drop those gifs. You can keep two but that's too much you got there now plus you have one in your avatar also. They start to slow the site down if there's too many.

Matt Boone
11-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Have to see it to believe it still, but I've said before I got DLH if it's 154, despite thinking most would disagree with me.

You need to quit trying to post in all capital letters too lol. When you do that, for whatever reason, it comes through automatically as first letter of each word being cap'd only.

Afro
11-15-2006, 02:03 PM
from calling SSM a stepping stone, to his tyson-esqued interview after the Baldomir fight.. I CANNOT stand PBF! with that said I still think he wins this one, and theres a part of me that wants to see DLH win, and another part that wants to see PBF win..

Donny77
11-15-2006, 02:07 PM
@ 154 Oscar has a chance being the stronger fighter and with the skills that he might still have. But IF PFB fight like he did against Carlos B, then no one beats him but ill never watch another one of his fights.

Punk Ass
11-15-2006, 02:21 PM
@ 154 Oscar has a chance being the stronger fighter and with the skills that he might still have. But IF PFB fight like he did against Carlos B, then no one beats him but ill never watch another one of his fights.

DLH is no baldamir. Don't get fooled by that PBF Baldy fight. That's not a fight to judge whether he will beat DLH from. Baladmir is not that skilled and he's incredibly slow. DLH would of KOed Baldamir and would not have gotten hit in the process either.

PBF alwayz fights the same way, the only difference is, he has nothing DLH has never seen. DLH hs fought, loss too, and beaten the best.

Here a good point. Did you see how Zab gave PBF a decent fight in the beginining? He hit him, kept him on his toes, did pretty well. Now DLH is 10 times better than Zab, think about it!!!

Luis Cruz
11-15-2006, 02:58 PM
I wouldn't say Oscar is 10xs more skilled than Zab but 10xs smarter yes. Zab has a lot of speed and his southpaw style (hard left hand) gave Mayweather problems, Oscar is righty with power in both especially left hook. Plus he has great speed to. At 154lbs, Mayweather is in for the fight of his life.

I just read a quote from Mayweather....

"The fans don't need to worry, i'll be standing toe to toe with Oscar and i'm not going anywhere. I'm going to knock him out."

JimmyMoore
11-15-2006, 04:44 PM
Mayweather is such a dick, but he is SO damn fast and unlike Roy his technique is flawless. I think Floyd's speed will just be too much for Oscar. I've actually gotten to the point that I think Floyd's speed is too much for anyone until they show me otherwise. I would love nothing more than for Oscar to catch him with a left hook to his fucking mouth though.

The Deftone
11-15-2006, 05:49 PM
PBF is just too damn good!, to quick to smart! I see him winning this and easily. I know Oscar had a good fight last time out but I dont think he is nearly as good as PBF.

Hopefully after he wins this one people will finaly give him the credit he deserves!

icemanct
11-15-2006, 06:11 PM
PBF is just too damn good!, to quick to smart! I see him winning this and easily. I know Oscar had a good fight last time out but I dont think he is nearly as good as PBF.

Hopefully after he wins this one people will finaly give him the credit he deserves!pssssssssssssssssh.go study dlh fights my friend

Afro
11-15-2006, 06:19 PM

Hopefully after he wins this one people will finaly give him the credit he deserves!
Even with brittle hands, I think PBF is too fast for DLH but if he doesnt put together better combos it could be a long fight.. if he does, he should win a UD.

The Deftone
11-15-2006, 06:24 PM
pssssssssssssssssh.go study dlh fights my friend

By study his fights you mean fights in his hay day! well unfortunitly those days are long gone my friend.

And PBF is gona prove that, he is at the top of his game and DLH is on the way out. IMO

Punk Ass
11-16-2006, 12:59 AM
By study his fights you mean fights in his hay day! well unfortunitly those days are long gone my friend.

And PBF is gona prove that, he is at the top of his game and DLH is on the way out. IMO

Lmao, DLH is only 33 years old. BHop was still kicking ass at 41 so how is DLH washed up? He looked perfect in his last fight.

I think your judging the fact that DLH went up in weight and fought much bigger people. felix sturm and BHop were very much bigger than him and extremly skilled on top of that. Nobody and I mean Nobody has handled DLH like BHop did, but we are talking about the best MW in the world who is much bigger, with a longer reach, who is much taller than DLH.

PBF is smaller than DLH but very fast. What makes you think this will be an easy fight if PBF has never fought anyone with the skillz of DLH??

Dork8503
11-16-2006, 01:45 AM
7th round tko for oscar, oscar is just to skilled and has more power and throws better combos,

Salvy_Mic
11-17-2006, 07:20 AM
I badly want Oscar to win...I mean badly. Not quite as badly as when he fought the prick from Oxnard known as Fernando Vargas, but nearly there, and if anyone has the tools to down Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather, it's definitely Oscar. One thing for sure though, Oscar's going to have the overwhelming majority of fans on his side though, including the vaunted Mexican contingent that would normally boo him if he was fighting a guy from Mexico....or Vargas, who claims Mexico. Mexican fans absolutely despise Mayweather.

The Deftone
11-17-2006, 06:14 PM
Lmao, DLH is only 33 years old. BHop was still kicking ass at 41 so how is DLH washed up? He looked perfect in his last fight.

I think your judging the fact that DLH went up in weight and fought much bigger people. felix sturm and BHop were very much bigger than him and extremly skilled on top of that. Nobody and I mean Nobody has handled DLH like BHop did, but we are talking about the best MW in the world who is much bigger, with a longer reach, who is much taller than DLH.

PBF is smaller than DLH but very fast. What makes you think this will be an easy fight if PBF has never fought anyone with the skillz of DLH??

I think the weight could be a problem but as for skills, I for one dont think DLH has the skill of PBF. I see PBF just being too fast. Lightning speed

Afro
11-17-2006, 06:38 PM
I think SSM has a better chance then DLH honestly.

leelandk
11-19-2006, 11:56 PM
The only way DLH will win is if he can get PBF into a few punching exchanges and fire off that left hook. PBF wins if he boxes, but no way if he goes for the KO.

Matt Boone
11-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Cruz's quote lol. Mayweather is not going to stand with DLH. He's going to use DLH's shit against him pretty much. At least the DLH who tries getting the victory in really tough fights by impressing the judges more. Mayweather with his speed and skill can do that better, and that's what he'll do. Same chin in shoulder defense shit, same quick pitter-patter shots when in and quickly getting out, a lot of moving (fast moving because it's Floyd) and he'll rack points up until he hears 12 bells ring. After that, he'll stand in his corner and wait to hear how many points he won by.

Detailed enough Cruz? I'll see you after this fight is over, re-quoting this one too.

Luis Cruz
11-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Cruz's quote lol. Mayweather is not going to stand with DLH. He's going to use DLH's shit against him pretty much. At least the DLH who tries getting the victory in really tough fights by impressing the judges more. Mayweather with his speed and skill can do that better, and that's what he'll do. Same chin in shoulder defense shit, same quick pitter-patter shots when in and quickly getting out, a lot of moving (fast moving because it's Floyd) and he'll rack points up until he hears 12 bells ring. After that, he'll stand in his corner and wait to hear how many points he won by.

Detailed enough Cruz? I'll see you after this fight is over, re-quoting this one too.

It was Mayweather who claimed he would stand and trade with Oscar and i think he will....UNTIL he gets caught with something he don't like then we all know what he's going to do then. You're not taking into account one of his few weaknesses which is southpaw fighter or fighters with strong left hand shots, Oscar's key punch is a left hook. He rolls perfect for right hands, but that's not the case for a left. Either guy can win but i'm taking Oscar cause of Mayweather coming up to 154lbs right now. The left hook will be the factor in this fight, remember my words. Also this fight will either be a great fight or it will be a big disappointment because they will both do what you said and that's try and steal rounds by fighting for 15-30 secs of each round trying to outdo each other, let's hope for the first.

Punk Ass
11-22-2006, 09:20 AM
It was Mayweather who claimed he would stand and trade with Oscar and i think he will....UNTIL he gets caught with something he don't like then we all know what he's going to do then. You're not taking into account one of his few weaknesses which is southpaw fighter or fighters with strong left hand shots, Oscar's key punch is a left hook. He rolls perfect for right hands, but that's not the case for a left. Either guy can win but i'm taking Oscar cause of Mayweather coming up to 154lbs right now. The left hook will be the factor in this fight, remember my words. Also this fight will either be a great fight or it will be a big disappointment because they will both do what you said and that's try and steal rounds by fighting for 15-30 secs of each round trying to outdo each other, let's hope for the first.

DLH doesn't know how to have a boring fight anymore. Can you remember the last one? Since he fought Tito Trinidad, he swore to knock every fighters head off that steps into that squared circle. And as you see, win or lose, he gives his all, and when he and the other fighter are the same size, DLH wins via KO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salvy_Mic
11-23-2006, 03:28 AM
I tend to notice that Oscar knocks out or thoroughly humiliates the guys who talk shit to him. See Fernando Vargas and Ricardo Mayorga as prime examples, and Vargas had been talking shit for years before they finally fought. Chavez disrespected Oscar by saying he's not a "true" Mexican (no shit, he was born in the U.S.), and got fucked up twice. And I like Chavez, but just pointing that out. Hector Camacho talked a lot of shit before their fight, and Oscar thoroughly outclassed him. About the only time I remember Oscar not winning a fight where the other camp talked shit was when he fought Trinidad, and Oscar should have won that fight, had he not decided to try and sit on his lead rather than building on it.

Mayweather will talk his shit prefight. He'll call Oscar old, washed up, not on my level of greatness. He'll say Oscar's not as pretty as himself and shit. But he will be in for a rude awakening come May, because Oscar'll be looking for blood. And if Mayweather takes the win, he definitely won't be pretty afterwards.

Punk Ass
11-23-2006, 08:35 AM
I tend to notice that Oscar knocks out or thoroughly humiliates the guys who talk shit to him. See Fernando Vargas and Ricardo Mayorga as prime examples, and Vargas had been talking shit for years before they finally fought. Chavez disrespected Oscar by saying he's not a "true" Mexican (no shit, he was born in the U.S.), and got fucked up twice. And I like Chavez, but just pointing that out. Hector Camacho talked a lot of shit before their fight, and Oscar thoroughly outclassed him. About the only time I remember Oscar not winning a fight where the other camp talked shit was when he fought Trinidad, and Oscar should have won that fight, had he not decided to try and sit on his lead rather than building on it.

Mayweather will talk his shit prefight. He'll call Oscar old, washed up, not on my level of greatness. He'll say Oscar's not as pretty as himself and shit. But he will be in for a rude awakening come May, because Oscar'll be looking for blood. And if Mayweather takes the win, he definitely won't be pretty afterwards. Exactly!!!!